New York, October 19, 2021 –The global dietary supplements market size is expected to reach USD 239.46 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 7.2% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Market revenue growth of dietary supplements can be attributed to rising health awareness, and growing adoption of healthy food among people. Supplements help to increase nutrients in individuals with deficiency or lack of a specific nutrient in the body, which can also help to fight various diseases and disorders. Various forms of dietary supplements available in the global market include capsules, gel capsules, powders, tablets, and liquid syrups.
Growing awareness about tailor-made dietary supplements and shift towards healthy lifestyle are some key factors driving market revenue growth
Download PDF Brochure:- https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/929
Dietary supplements contain nutrients such as vitamins, amino acids, minerals, botanicals, probiotics, and enzymes. Vitamins are organic substances that can be classified into two types, fat-soluble and water-soluble. Water-soluble vitamins are not stored by the body, unlike fat-soluble vitamins. Vitamin B and Vitamin C are two water-soluble vitamins that aid in maintaining good metabolism, healthy teeth, and enhance bone strength.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- In June 2021, Procter & Gamble launched a new range of dietary supplements, Nervive, in U.S. This supplements help to maintain healthy nerve function and reduces occasional nerve aches, weakness, and discomfort.
- The vitamins segment accounted for largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. Vitamin supplements offer multiple benefits such as support to the immune system, reducing anxiety, increasing bone strength, improving eyesight, and others.
- The additional segment, among the functions segments, accounted for largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. This can be attributed to increasing adoption of healthy lifestyle and rising consumption of healthy food products to maintain nutrition levels.
- Tablet segment accounted for major revenue share in the global market in 2020. Increasing demand for multivitamins in tablet form due to low cost, dose accuracy, longer shelf life, easy to swallow, and others is a major factor driving revenue growth of this segment.
- North America market accounted for largest revenue share in the global market in 2020, due to high inclination towards healthy and nutritional food products, presence of major companies in countries in the region and increasing investments in research and development of more efficient and innovative supplements in order to cater to rising demand.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register a relatively faster revenue CAGR over the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing aging population, major prevalence of chronic diseases, and increasing disposable income.
- Rapidly growing e-Commerce sector globally and rising trend of purchasing products including supplements online after comparing costs and choosing best in class product out of available products are factors expected to have a positive impact on revenue growth of the global dietary supplements market.
- Companies in the market report include Amway, Herbalife Nutrition, ADM, Pfizer, Abbott Laboratories, Arkopharma Laboratories, Bayer, Nature’s Sunshine Products, FANCL, and Bionova Lifesciences.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/929
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global dietary supplements market based on type, function, mode of application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Amino acids
Function Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Sports Nutrition
Mode of Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Gel Capsules
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/929
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data of Food and Beverage:
Vitamin H (Biotin) Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Grade (Feed Grade, Food Grade, Pharma Grade), By Application (Animal Feeding, Food Additives, Health Supplements, Pharmaceuticals, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Pork Meat Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Chilled, Frozen, Others), By Application (Household, Commercial), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Ornamental Fish Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Fish Type (Cold-water Fish, Tropical Fish, Freshwater Fish, Marine Fish), By Application (Commercial, Residential), By Sales Channel (Dedicated Stores, Multi-Specialty Stores, Online, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Residential Ornamental Fish Market By Type (Freshwater Fish, Tropical Fish, Marine Fish) By Application (Living Room, Balcony, Kitchen, Other) By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-dietary-supplements-market