New York, October 05, 2021 – Reports and Data has published its latest report titled “Bioreactors and Fermenters Market, By Type (Single-use Bioreactors, Multiple-use Bioreactors), By Process (Fed-batch, Continuous, Batch), By End-use (Biopharmaceutical Companies, CROs, Academic & Research Institutions), and By Region – Global Forecast to 2028”
Growing prevalence of chronic and acute diseases and increasing biopharmaceutical applications of bioreactors and fermenters are the major factors driving industry revenue growth
Download sample @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/285
According to Reports and Data, the global bioreactors and fermenters market size was USD 2.29 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 5.17 billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period, 2021-2028.
Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
Bioreactors and fermenters are vessels specifically designed to create an effective environment for transformation of biochemicals including enzymes. These are extensively used in a wide range of bioprocesses including production of cells and enzymes, vaccine and monoclonal antibody production, biocatalysis, protein synthesis, food processing, and treatment of wastewater. Bioreactors and fermenters provide proper aeration, temperature control, pH balance, cleanliness, and sterilization to prevent cross-contamination during the fermentation process.
Revenue growth of the global bioreactors and fermenters market is primarily attributed to growing demand for advanced bioreactors and fermenters for large-scale pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical production, rising cases of the SARS-CoV-2 virus worldwide, and increasing government initiatives to develop COVID-19 vaccines. Growing prevalence of chronic and acute disorders globally, rising government funding for pharmaceutical and biotechnological research and development programs, and increasing applications of bioreactors and fermenters in food processing and wastewater treatment are other major factors accounting for the global market revenue growth. Disadvantages associated with fermentation processes such as increasing buildup of toxins and inhibitory agents, complications in downstream processing and storage, shorter productive time, and growing risks of contamination are expected to limit market growth in the near future.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Social distancing and restrictions severely disrupted businesses and operations
- Lockdowns caused disruptions in transportation and logistics
- Impacted manufacturing activities and mining operations globally
- Took a toll on economy of various countries
- Caused sudden and drastic downturn in economic activity
- Disrupted agriculture, fisheries, dairy, and other sectors
- Caused loss of employment and financial crisis
- Supply impacts were further compounded owing to reduced disposable income
- Emergence of variants continue to cause concerns and impact normal routines
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bioreactors-and-fermenters-market
Single-use Bioreactors Type Segment to Account for Largest Revenue Share:
Based on type, the single-use bioreactors segment is expected to register the fastest revenue growth over the forecast period. Increasing biopharmaceutical applications of single-use bioreactors due to advantages such as reduced costs, improved sterilization, lower risks of cross-contamination, and increased biological process safety are expected to drive the growth of this segment over the forecast period.
Biopharmaceutical Companies Segment to Dominate Other End-use Segments:
Based on end-use, the biopharmaceutical companies segment is expected to reach the largest revenue share over the forecast period. Rising prevalence of chronic and acute diseases, growing use of advanced bioreactors and fermenters in biopharmaceutical production such as monoclonal antibodies and vaccines, and rise in biopharmaceutical R&D activities worldwide are key factors driving this segment’s growth.
North America Accounted for a Significantly Large Revenue Share in 2020:
Among regional markets, the North America bioreactors and fermenters market accounted for the largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. The regional market revenue growth is majorly supported by increasing technological advancements in biopharmaceutical processes such as fermentation, increasing production of monoclonal antibodies, growing demand for COVID-19 vaccine, and rise in pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical R&D activities.
Asia Pacific to Lead in Terms of Revenue CAGR:
The bioreactors and fermenters market in Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period, mainly owing to favorable factors such as rising number COVID-19 cases, surging demand for biologics such as COVID-19 vaccines, rise in government investments in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector, and rapidly evolving healthcare infrastructure in the region.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/285
Major Companies in the Market Include:
- Sartorius AG BBI
- GE Healthcare
- Danaher (Pall)
- Thermo Fisher
- Pierre Guerin (DCI-Biolafitte)
- Bioengineering AG
- Merck KGaA
- Applikon Biotechnology
- Eppendorf AG
- Praj Hipurity Systems
- Infors HT
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global bioreactors and fermenters market based on type, process, end-use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- Single-use Bioreactors
- Multiple-use Bioreactors
Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- CROs (Contract Research Organizations)
- Academic & Research Institutions
Buy Now Premium Research Report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/285
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data of Pharma and Healthcare Industry:
Hematologic Malignancies Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Leukemia, Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma, Others), By Therapy (Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy, Immunotherapy, Stem Cell Transplantation), And By Region, Forecast To 2028
Neglected Tropical Diseases Diagnosis Market Size, Share & Analysis, Report By Disease (Dengue, Chikungunya, Rabies, Buruli Ulcer, Lymphatic filariasis, Yaws, Snakebite Envenoming, Scabies, and Other Ectoparasites, Soil-transmitted Helminth Infections, Leishmaniosis), By Diagnostic Method (Conventional, Molecular/Modern), By Service Type (Centralized Services, POC Service), By End-Use (Clinical Laboratories, Hospitals, And Clinics, Home Healthcare), And Region Forecast To 2028
Homogenizers Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Ultrasonic, Pressure, Mechanical), By Valve Technology (Single-valve Assembly, Two-valve Assembly), By Application (Food & Dairy, Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, Chemical Processing, Biotechnology), And By Region Forecast To 2028
Antinuclear Antibody Test Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product (Reagents & Assay Kits, Systems, Software, Services), Technique (Immunofluorescence Assay, ELISA, Multiplex Assay), By Application (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, SjÃ¶grenâ€™s Syndrome, Scleroderma), By End Use (Clinical Laboratories, Hospitals, Physician Office Laboratories, Others), And By Region Forecast To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-bioreactors-and-fermenters-market