New York, October 08, 2021 – Reports and Data has published its latest report titled “Aneurysm Clips Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Material (Titanium Aneurysm Clip, Cobalt-Chromium Aneurysm Clip, Others), By Aneurysm Type (Abdominal, Cerebral, Thoracic, Peripheral), By End-Users (Hospitals and Cardiac Clinics, Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers) And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2028.”
Large scale availability of aneurysm clips, favorable medical reimbursements, and continuous technological developments are some key factors driving market growth
Download sample @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2383
According to Reports and Data, the global aneurysm clips market size is expected to reach USD 1.84 billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period, 2021-2028.
Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
Aneurysm clip is a surgical treatment to treat brain aneurysms. The treatment involves opening the skull, searching the affected artery and then inserting a metal clip over the aneurysm’s neck.
Ongoing R&D activities and technological advancements in the healthcare industry coupled with rising cases of intracranical aneurysms rupture are some factors expected to positively impact revenue growth of the market over the forecast period. In addition, growing awareness regarding aneurysm clips, availability of biocompatible aneurysm clips in various sizes and shapes, and rapid development in information dissemination are some other key factors contributing to the revenue growth of the market.
However, risks associated with aneurysm clips treatments, high cost of treatment, and stringent regulatory framework are some major factors expected to restrain global aneurysm clips market revenue growth over the forecast period. The existence of aneurysm clips among patients can be a potentially dangerous scenario. The metal clips can be severely damaged by MRI, resulting in significant harm or death to the patient.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Social distancing and restrictions severely disrupted businesses and operations
- Lockdowns caused disruptions in transportation and logistics
- Impacted manufacturing activities and mining operations globally
- Took a toll on economy of various countries
- Caused sudden and drastic downturn in economic activity
- Disrupted agriculture, fisheries, dairy, and other sectors
- Caused loss of employment and financial crisis
- Supply impacts were further compounded owing to reduced disposable income
- Emergence of variants continue to cause concerns and impact normal routines
Titanium Aneurysm Clips Material Type to Account for Largest Revenue Share:
Titanium aneurysm clips segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period as it has minimal interference with both MRI and computed tomography (CT) than any other material.
Specialty Clinics Segment to Dominate Other End Users Segment:
Specialty clinics segment is expected to dominate other end users segment over the forecast period attributed to technological advancements in medical equipment, increasing availability of medical reimbursements and rise in number of physicians and doctors.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/aneurysm-clips-market
North America to Account for a Significantly Large Revenue Share:
North America is expected to account for a significantly large revenue share over the forecast period owing to ongoing technological advancements in healthcare system that makes accessing aneurysm clips much easier, growing number of patients suffering from brain aneurysm, and availability of government financial aids.
Asia Pacific to Lead in Terms of Revenue CAGR:
Asia Pacific market revenue is expected to expand at a robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period attributed to rapid urbanization, expansion of the research and development activities, growing popularity of minimal intrusive treatments and rising technological advancements in medical treatments. In addition, rapid healthcare infrastructural developments especially in emerging economies (such as India and China), where hospitalization is at large scale due to increasing population, drive revenue growth of the APAC market.
Major Companies in the Market Include:
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Peter LAZIC GmbH
- KLS Martin Group
- Adeor Medical AG
- Rebstock Instruments GmbH
- Mizuho America
- Stryker Corporation
- Codman & Shurtleff
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2383
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global aneurysm clips market on the material, aneurysm type, end users, and region:
Material Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Titanium Aneurysm Clip
- Cobalt-Chromium Aneurysm Clip
Aneurysm Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2020-2028)
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Hospitals and Cardiac Clinics
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Buy Now Premium Research Report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2383
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data of Pharma and Healthcare Industry:
Disposable Gloves Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Natural Rubber, Nitrile, Vinyl, Neoprene, Polyethylene, Others), By Application Type (Powdered, Powder Free), And Region-Global Forecast To 2027 Download PDF Brochure
Bloodstream Infection Testing Market Analysis Report By Product (Consumables, Instruments, Software), By Technique (Conventional, Automated), By Technology (Culture-based, Molecular Proteomic), By Application (Bacterial, Fungal, Mycobacterial), By End Use (Hospital Laboratories, Reference Laboratories, Academic Research Laboratories, and Others) and Segment Forecasts for 2016 – 2026 Download PDF Brochure
Optical Microscope Market Size, Share, Demand By Product (Digital Microscopes, Stereo Microscopes, Inverted Microscopes, Others), By End-user (Hospitals & Clinics, Academic & Research Institutes, Diagnostics Laboratories, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Others), By Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts, 2016-2025 Download PDF Brochure
Positron Emission Tomography Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Full-Ring PET Scanners, Partial Ring PET Scanners), By Application, By End-user, By Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts to 2016-2026 Download PDF Brochure
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-aneurysm-clips-market