New York, October 14, 2021 – Reports and Data has published its latest report titled “Anatomic Pathology Market, By Product & Service Type (Instruments, Consumables, Services), By Application (Disease Diagnosis, Drug Discovery & Development, Medical Research, Others), By End-use (Hospital Laboratories, Clinical Laboratories, Others), And Region – Global Forecast To 2028”
Increasing incidence of cancer and tumorigenesis worldwide and surging need for personalized medicine are among the major factors driving the global market growth
Download sample @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2763
According to Reports and Data, the global anatomic pathology market size was USD 34.38 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 56.22 billion 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period, 2021-2028.
Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
The global anatomic pathology market revenue growth has gained major momentum over the past few years, mainly owing to factors such as increasing clinical applications of biomarkers for disease pathogenesis on molecular levels, rising need for improved clinical decision-making and better patient outcomes, growing prevalence of cancer, and increasing number of biomarker-based pathology tests to detect malignancy and tumorigenesis. Increasing adoption of advanced pathology equipment including staining systems, digital microscopes, and gross imaging to improve anatomic pathological processes, and rapid switch from conventional imaging techniques to advanced digital imaging solutions for enhanced specificity and improved accuracy are other major factors driving the global anatomic pathology market revenue growth.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Social distancing and restrictions severely disrupted businesses and operations
- Lockdowns caused disruptions in transportation and logistics
- Impacted manufacturing activities and mining operations globally
- Took a toll on economy of various countries
- Caused sudden and drastic downturn in economic activity
- Disrupted agriculture, fisheries, dairy, and other sectors
- Caused loss of employment and financial crisis
- Supply impacts were further compounded owing to reduced disposable income
- Emergence of variants continue to cause concerns and impact normal routines
Disease Diagnosis Application Segment to Account for Largest Revenue Share:
Based on application, the disease diagnosis segment is projected to dominate other segments in terms of largest revenue share over the forecast period. Factors contributing to the growth of this segment are rise in geriatric population, increasing prevalence of cancer and other severe chronic diseases worldwide, growing demand for advanced anatomic pathology solutions for detection of tumor, and emergence of new and innovative diagnostic and treatment techniques for cancer.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/anatomic-pathology-market
Hospital Laboratories Segment Dominated Other End-use Segments in 2020:
Based on end-use, the hospital laboratories segment was the most dominant in term of revenue share in the global anatomic pathology market in 2020. Rising incidence of different types of cancer worldwide, increasing rate of hospitalization of cancer patients, rapid adoption of advanced anatomic pathology solutions in hospital laboratories, and rapidly advancing healthcare infrastructure, especially in developing countries such as India and China, are among the major factors boosting growth of this segment.
North America Accounted for a Significantly Large Revenue Share in 2020:
Among regional markets, North America acquired the largest revenue share in in the global anatomic pathology market in 2020 due to many favorable factors. Presence of advanced healthcare infrastructure in the region, increasing use of state-of-the-art solutions or techniques in disease diagnosis or screening, increasing volumes of anatomic pathology diagnostic tests, and implementation of favorable healthcare reimbursement policies by the government are the principal factors bolstering the North America market revenue growth.
Major Companies in the Market Include:
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- BioGenex Laboratories
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Hologic, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Agilent Technologies
- Merck KGaA
- Bio SB
- Diapath S.p.A.
- Danaher Corporation
- Sakura Finetek
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2763
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global anatomic pathology market based on product & service type, application, end-use, and region:
Product & Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- Microtomes & Cryostats
- Tissue processors
- Automatic Stainers
- Slide Staining Systems
- Embedded Systems
- Cover slippers
- Probes & Kits
- Forensic Pathology
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- Disease Diagnosis
- Drug Discovery & Development
- Medical Research
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- Hospital Laboratories
- Clinical Laboratories
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Buy Now Premium Research Report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2763
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data of Pharma and Healthcare Industry:
Clinical Laboratory Tests Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Test Type (Complete Blood Count, HGB/HCT, Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, Basic Metabolic Panel, Hba1c Tests, Lipid Panel, Renal Panel, Liver Panel), By Specialty (Clinical Chemistry Testing, Microbiology Testing, Genetic Testing, Cytology Testing, Immunology Testing, Hematology Testing), By Department (Genetics, Hematology, Virology, Parasitology, Toxicology, Histopathology, Microbiology, Urinalysis, Others), By Service Provider (Hospital-Based Laboratories, Clinic-Based Laboratories, Stand-Alone Laboratories), And By Region, Forecast To 2028 Download PDF Brochure
Capillary Blood Collection Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Device Type (Lancing Devices), By Source (Infants and Young Children, Elderly Patient), By Application (Point-Care-Testing, Blood Examination), By End User (Hospital, Diagnostic Centers, Blood Bank), and By Region, And Forecast To 2028 Download PDF Brochure
Point-of-Care Glucose Testing Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type (Strips, Lancets & Lancing Devices, Meters), By Testing Site (Fingertip, Alternate Site Testing), By End-use (Professional Diagnostic Centers, Hospitals & Clinics, Home Care Settings, Others), By Region, Forecast To 2028 Download PDF Brochure
Rabies Diagnostics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Diagnostic Method (Fluorescent Antibody Test, Immunohistochemical Test, Histologic Examination, Amplification Methods, Serology Tests, Others), By Technology Type (ELISA/Immunohistochemistry, Chromatography Techniques, PCR, Others), By Provider (Hospitals, Pharmacies, Diagnostic Centers, Cancer Palliative Care Clinics, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2028 Download PDF Brochure
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-anatomic-pathology-market