Global Nebulizer Market Size & CAGR (2021 to 2026)
As per our report, the global nebulizer market size was valued at USD 0.98 billion for 2021 and is poised to reach USD 1.43 billion by the end of 2026, growing at a 7.84% CAGR during the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 on the global nebulizer market:
The COVID-19 pandemic is still having an effect on countries all over the world. Many people are becoming infected again, and the number of new coronavirus cases worldwide has risen since March 2021. Furthermore, there are no known infection-related risks to an uninfected patient or even a COVID-19 patient that preclude using a nebulizer at home.
The drug formulation, including pMDIs, DPIs, or SMIs, appear to have a low risk of contamination. The use of metered-dose inhalers (MDIs) as an alternative to nebulized therapy has risen dramatically, face a shortage of MDIs in the world & some parts of the US. The supply chain was also disrupted due to the nationwide lockdown that delayed the production of medical devices.
Aerosol therapy is an important method of delivering drugs to patients’ lungs in the covid-19 treatment. Furthermore, home healthcare devices such as inhalers, remote monitoring devices, and other devices are expected to propel the medical devices market.
Browse details of the report @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/nebulizer-market
KEY MARKET DRIVERS:
Rising prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases globally and the geriatric population driving growth in the nebulizer market.
COPD, asthma, occupational lung diseases, and pulmonary hypertension are among the most common, according to the WHO. As a child, occupational chemicals and dust, air pollution, and a history of lower respiratory infections are all risk factors. COPD is the third leading cause of death globally, accounting for 3.23 million deaths in 2019. Asthma affected an estimated 262 million people in 2019, resulting in 4,61,000 deaths.
Globally, roughly 26% of the world’s population is under the age of 15, with only 9% over 65. The global population of people aged 60 and up is expected to reach 2 billion by 2050, up from 900 million in 2015. Currently, 125 million people are aged 80 and onward.
The increase in the incidence of COVID-19 patients and the use of inhalers for COVID-19 & suspected COVID-19 patients to help with respiratory issues are key driving factors for the nebulizer market.
Over 217 million cases had been recorded globally as of August 30, 2021. Applications of vibrating mesh nebulizers (VMN) in mechanically ventilated patients and a look ahead to the future use of VMN are being used in the development of new personalized therapeutic drugs.
A rise in the demand for home healthcare devices in hospitals.
Many of our patients treat their respiratory conditions at home with a nebulizer. Because of the widespread uses of albuterol MDIs in the US, maybe prescribing more nebulizers to patients for albuterol use. In addition, people with asthma and COPD use home healthcare devices such as a nebulizer, spirometer, and other devices to monitor their treatment at home.
Because nebulization is a spraying technique, dispersion and wastage of the drug during delivery to the respiratory tract is a significant barrier to the nebulizer market’s growth. The availability of nebulizer substitutes also hampers future growth. In addition, the packaging of existing drugs has limited the use of mesh nebulizers for the delivery of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease medications.
Avail sample market brochure of the report to understand report usefulness, ask a copy @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/nebulizer-market/request-sample
KEY MARKET INSIGHTS:
- Based on product type, pneumatic nebulizers dominate the market due to their ease of use, rising covid-19 globally.
- Based on end-user, the hospital segment is projected to dominate the global nebulizer market.
- The North American nebulizer market is expanding as a result of an aging population and technological advancements.
- Increased registration of new drug-device nebulizer combinations will result in cost-of-goods savings for pharmaceutical manufacturers. One of the market’s leading players is GE Healthcare Ltd., Covidien plc, Agilent Technologies, Philips Healthcare, PARI Pharma, Allied healthcare, Omron Co. The demand for nebulizers is expected to increase further, owing to patient acceptance based on portability, convenience, and speed of treatment, and commercial acceptance due to their low residual volumes and accurate lung delivery.
The report can be customized as per requirements; talk to our analyst team @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/nebulizer-market/customization
RECENT MARKET DEVELOPMENTS:
- In July 2020, OMRON Healthcare launched a new compressor nebulizer to their portfolio, the OMRON NE C106.
- In October 2018, in North America, Philips introduced the InnoSpire Go, the company’s smallest and lightest portable hand-held nebulizer system.
- In Oct 2018, LAMIRATM, a PARI Pharma eFlow® Technology Device, was approved as the only nebulizer system capable of delivering Insmed’s ARIKAYCE®.
SEGMENTS COVERED IN THIS REPORT:
- Jet Nebulizer
- Mesh Nebulizer
- Ultrasonic Nebulizer
- Home care settings
- North America
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
KEY MARKET LEADERS PROFILED IN THIS REPORT:
- Briggs Healthcare
- Besco Medical
- De Vilbiss Healthcare
- Feellife Health
- Philips Respironics
- Pari Medical
BROWSE REGIONAL REPORTS:
- U.S. Nebulizer Market
- Europe Nebulizer Market
- APAC Nebulizer Market
- Latin America Nebulizer Market
- MEA Nebulizer Market
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in market research, business intelligence, and consulting. We have rich research and consulting experience for various business domains to cater to individual and corporate clients’ needs.
Market Data Forecast