Global Clear Aligners Market Size & CAGR (2021 to 2026)
The size of the global clear aligners market is forecasted to be growing at a CAGR of 21.2% from 2021 to 2026 and worth USD 8.72 billion by 2026 from USD 3.33 billion in 2021.
Impact of COVID-19 on the global clear aligners market:
COVID-19 is a global crisis that has significantly impacted people’s lives and economies, with approximately 186 million individuals infected and 4.0 million lives lost worldwide. According to the American Dental Association, dental care spending in the United States is predicted to drop by 38% in 2020 and roughly 20% in 2021. Companies are resuming operations and adapting to the new normal as they recover from the COVID-19 impact, which had previously resulted in restrictive containment measures such as social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities, all of which created operational challenges. In addition, due to low sales and supply chain disruption, numerous clear aligner manufacturing companies have been put under pressure due to the outbreak.
Due to oral treatments and procedures come into close touch with the mouth fluid of patients, they pose a risk of infection. Dental sessions have been limited to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus that causes COVID-19 and to maintain social distance. This situation is stifling the market for clear aligners. Clear aligner manufacture has been disrupted all around the world. COVID-19 has led several dentists to reduce their services and staff, causing a massive number of visits to be missed, resulting in an increase in issues. Various events involving dentistry and clear aligners have also been stopped. These activities were supposed to be held to raise awareness and promote sales for clear aligners.
Browse TOC and the other details of the global clear aligners market research report that spread through 190 pages @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-clear-aligners-market
KEY DRIVING FACTORS:
Technological advancements are expected to accelerate the global clear aligners market’s growth during the forecast period.
3D impression systems, additive fabrication, Nickel and Copper-Titanium Wires, digital scanning technology, CAD/CAM appliances, temporary anchorage devices, and incognito lingual braces, clear aligners, and incognito lingual braces are just a few of the most recent advancements that are making orthodontic treatments more efficient, predictable, and effective. The increased number of orthodontic treatments performed on teenagers and technical advances in the orthodontics field is driving demand for a wide range of orthodontic materials. Market expansion is being fueled by technological improvements and increasing demand for personalized clear aligners. In addition, companies such as Align Technology and DynaFlex are constantly introducing newer computer-aided technology to the market.
Y-O-Y growth in the spending on dental health is another significant factor boosting the global clear aligners market.
Out-of-pocket spending has decreased due to increased financial assistance for healthcare from both public and private sources, such as the Centres for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). However, due to the growing support from CMS and the American Oral Association, spending on dental health has climbed even more in recent years (ADA). In addition, the clear aligners market is expected to develop during the forecast period due to rising government funding for the healthcare sector in emerging economies.
The high cost of clear aligners is one of the key factors limiting the market’s growth. Clear aligners have a higher price tag than metal braces.
Avail free sample brochure of the report to evaluate the usefulness, ask a copy @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-clear-aligners-market/request-sample
KEY MARKET INSIGHTS:
- Based on the patient’s age, in 2020, the teenage segment dominated the global clear aligners market, accounting for 73.0 percent of total revenue. Over the forecast period, the segment is expected to have the most significant CAGR. The market is divided into two age groups: adults and teenagers. Malocclusion is a common dental disorder that can cause problems such as decreased dentofacial aesthetics, oral function disturbances such as mastication, swallowing, and speech, and increased susceptibility to trauma and periodontal disease.
- Based on the end-user, in 2020, the standalone practitioners’ sector led the market, accounting for the most revenue. Individual practitioners are quickly adopting the clear aligner system and are well-equipped with advanced digital technology, propelling the industry forward. Furthermore, the group practices category is predicted to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. It aids in reducing expenses and maximizing earnings potential while implementing newer modern technologies.
- Based on the region, in 2020, North America dominated the global clear aligners market, accounting for most sales. This is due to increased R&D investments and international players’ local presence and gains new patients. In addition, according to a survey performed by the American Dental Association, 85.0 percent of people in the United States place a high priority on dental health and consider it an essential part of overall health.
- The market is inherently competitive. The fast adoption of advanced digital technologies such as intraoral scans, digital tooth set-ups, 3D printers, and CAD/CAM appliances is one of the primary factors driving market competition. As a result, align Technology, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Inc., Dentsply International, Inc., and Straumann Group are vital companies.
The report can be customized as per requirements; talk to our analyst team @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-clear-aligners-market/customization
RECENT MARKET DEVELOPMENTS:
- In September 2019, Align Technology announced a partnership with Zimmer Biomet Dental to use their extensive worldwide direct sales force and network of dental doctors and laboratories to help promote increased Invisalign penetration and provide access to clear aligners via the iTero platform.
- Invisalign Stickables, a revolutionary sticker created for use with the SmartTrack material in Invisalign transparent aligners, will be released in September 2020.
- Straumann Group, a dental equipment and supplies manufacturer based in Switzerland, announced cooperation with Tianjin ZhengLi Technology in January 2019.
SEGMENTS COVERED IN THIS REPORT:
By Age of the Patient:
- Dental & Orthodontic Clinics
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
BROWSE RELATED REPORTS:
- Dental Consumables Market
- Dental Equipment Market
- Dental Implants Market
- Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Market
- Dental Crown and Bridges Market
- Dental Syringes Market
- Dental Lasers Market
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in market research, business intelligence, and consulting. We have rich research and consulting experience for various business domains to cater to individual and corporate clients’ needs.
Market Data Forecast