CMI published a business research report on “Drug-device Combination Products Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts 2021–2027”. Drug-device Combination Products with 100+ market data Tables, Pie Chat, Graphs & Figures spread through Pages and easy to understand detailed analysis. The information is gathered based on modern floats and requests identified with the administrations and items.
Drug-device Combination Products Market report includes historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry. Drug-device Combination Products Market offers complete, proficient report delivering market research data that is relevant for new market entrants or set up players. Key strategies of the companies operating in the market and their impact analysis have been included in the report.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Drug-device Combination Products Market – https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/3919
Global Drug-device Combination Products Market, by Product Type (Drug Eluting Stents (Coronary Stent, and Peripheral Vascular Stents), Infusion Pumps (Implantable and Ambulatory), Photosensitizers, Orthopedic Combination Products, Wound Care Combination Products, Inhalers (Dry Powder Inhaler, Nebulizers, and Metered Dose Inhaler)), by Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, and Online Pharmacies), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa), is estimated to be valued at US$ 123.5 billion in 2020 and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period (2020-2027).
Global Drug-device Combination Products Market – Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
Since the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to over 100 countries across the globe and the World Health Organization has declared it a public health emergency. According to the World Health Organization’s report, the manifestation of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has resulted in over 58,425,681 infected individuals worldwide as of November 23, 2020.
Supply chain and manufacturing activities in India, Italy, Spain, U.K., and the U.S. have been disrupted due to lockdowns implemented by governments in the past few months, while countries such as Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, and others are facing problems with regards to transportation of healthcare products.
Furthermore, the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the global economy and in turn, the drug-device combination products market. Quarantines, traveling constraints, and social distancing measures are likely to lead to a steep decline in business and consumer spending until the end of the third quarter of 2020.
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected the economy in three main ways; by directly affecting the production and demand; by creating disruptions in distribution channels; and by its financial impact on firms and financial markets.
Market Dynamics –
Moreover, the increasing incidence of chronic diseases is also expected to spur growth of the global market. According to the Global Burden of Disease, in 2016, 2,221,188 cases of multiple sclerosis (MS) were observed, globally. The highest age-standardized MS prevalence per 100,000 persons was in North America (164.6), Western Europe (127.0), and Australasia (91.1). The lowest prevalence rate was in Eastern Sub-Saharan Africa (3.3), Central Sub-Saharan African (2.8), and Oceania (2.0).
Market players are focusing on expanding their business or presence to untapped markets, which in turn is favoring the market growth. In February 2020, Integer Holdings Corporation, a medical device manufacturer and medical device development company based in the U.S., acquired Inomec, an Israel-based medical device company. Inomec specializes in research, development, and manufacture of medical devices, including minimally invasive tools, delivery systems, metal implants, drug-device combination devices, and laser processing services. With this acquisition, Integer will be able to create a research and development and sales center in Israel.
Browse 28 Market Data Tables and 25 Figures spread through 201 Pages and in-depth TOC on Global Drug-device Combination Products Market, by Product Type (Drug Eluting Stents (Coronary Stent and Peripheral Vascular Stents), Infusion Pumps (Implantable and Ambulatory), Photosensitizers, Orthopedic Combination Products, Wound Care Combination Products, Inhalers (Dry Powder Inhaler, Nebulizers, and Metered Dose Inhaler)), by Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, and Online Pharmacies), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa), – Global Forecast to 2027
Market players are focusing on development and launch of new products in the potential market. For instance, in April 2018, Terumo Corporation received the CE mark for Ultimaster TANSEI drug-eluting stent, which was launched in Europe in May 2018. Furthermore, the company also aims to expand in the Middle East, Latin America, and Asia in the near future. Also, in 2018, India-based startup, vTitan Corporation, announced the launch of Accuflow SP-550 and Accuflow IBP-550 Syringe Infusion Pumps.
These pumps are designed for patients undergoing chemotherapy, heart surgery or for patients whose drug dosages need to be administered and monitored precisely.
Key Takeaways of the Global Drug-device Combination Products Market:
- The global drug-device combination products market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period (2020–2027), owing to adoption of inorganic strategies such as collaborations, partnerships, and acquisitions. For instance, in June 2019, Abbivie, Inc. acquired Allergan, a global pharmaceutical company for around US$ 63 billion. As a result of this acquisition, Abbivie, Inc. enhanced its long-term R&D funding capacity, allowing for continued investment and sustained focus on innovative science and advancement of an industry-leading pipeline.
- Some of the major players operating in the drug-device combination products market include Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., AbbVie Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Medtronic Plc., Kaleo, Inc., SINOMED, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Alcon Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Integer Holdings Corporation, Teleflex Incorporated, Bausch Health Companies Inc., Haselmeier GmbH, and Flowonix Medical, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global Drug-device Combination Products market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Buy This Full Premium Research Report: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/3919
Major Point Answered in Drug-device Combination Products Market Research Study are: –
• What will the market growth rate, Overview and Analysis by Type of Drug-device Combination Products market in 2026?
• What are the key factors driving, Analysis by Applications and Countries Drug-device Combination Products market?
• What are Dynamics, This Overview Includes Analysis of Scope, and price analysis of top Manufacturers Profiles of Drug-device Combination Products market?
• Who are Opportunities, Risk and Driving Force of Drug-device Combination Products market? Knows Upstream Raw Materials Sourcing and Downstream Buyers
• Who are the key vendors in Drug-device Combination Products market space? Business Overview by Type, Applications, Gross Margin and Market Share
• What are the Drug-device Combination Products market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the market?
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients to achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having an office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in the United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies to not-for-profit organizations, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027