According to the report, the global blood pressure monitoring devices market was valued at US$ 1.5 Bn in 2020 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2021 to 2031. Blood circulating against the walls of blood vessels generates blood pressure (BP) and is measured in millimeters of mercury (mmHg). Factors influencing blood pressure include cardiac output, systemic vascular resistance & arterial stiffness, emotional state, activity, and relative health/disease states. Blood pressure disorders include hypertension, cardiac arrest, stroke, and sometimes renal failure.
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to extensive strain on the healthcare facilities around the world due to the rising number of COVID-19 patients. In addition, the growing threat of virus transmission has resulted in many people preferring at-home monitoring. Thus, these aspects will have a profound impact on the growth of the blood pressure monitoring devices market. Even before the pandemic, home blood pressure monitoring devices were gaining momentum but with the onset of the pandemic, the demand increased substantially.
Get FREE PDF Sample Copy of this Report (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart)@ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=3425612
In addition, self-monitoring has emerged as a convenient option for improving BP control. The American Heart Association suggests that blood pressure should be monitored at least twice daily. Thus, these factors are encouraging many individuals to undertake self-monitoring with the help of home blood pressure monitoring devices. The patients send the monitoring data to their concerned physician and the treatment is provided accordingly.
The growing demand for home blood pressure monitoring devices due to the COVID-19 pandemic will present promising growth opportunities. Furthermore, the rising demand for disposable blood pressure transducers will also lead to exponential growth. Manufacturers in the blood pressure monitoring devices market should focus on research and development activities for adding new features. Mergers and acquisitions should also be te key focus area of players for expanding their influence across the blood pressure monitoring devices market.
Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Market: Overview
- According to latest research report on the global blood pressure monitoring devices market for the historical period 2017–2019and the forecast period 2021–2031, increase in incidence & prevalence of hypertension & blood pressure and rise in popularity of self-monitoring of blood pressure at home are projected to drive the global blood pressure monitoring devices market in the near future
- According to the report, the global blood pressure monitoring devices market was valued at US$ 5 Bn in 2020 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 9.2%from 2021 to 2031
Increase in Incidence, Prevalence of Hypertension, Blood Pressure: Key Driver
- Hypertension is one of the major causes of death globally and is considered a highly common disorder escalating across the world
- Changes in lifestyle along with poor diet, lack of physical activity, alcohol consumption, and mental stress lead to a rise in blood pressure at an early stage, which drives the need of blood pressure diagnostic devices
- Recent statistics conducted by CDC indicate that high blood pressure was one of the primary causes of death in the U.S., with over 494,873 deaths in 2018
- According to a survey conducted by WHO, an estimated 13 billion people globally have hypertension; most (two-thirds) live in low- and middle-income countries
- High blood pressure costs the U.S. about US$ 131 Bn each year, averaged over 12 years from 2003 to 2014
- Globally, about one third of the adults had hypertension in 2010, and only 8%had blood pressure under control
Grab Maximum Discount on This Market Research Report [Single User | Multi User | Corporate Users] @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=D&repid=3425612
Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Market: Competition Landscape
- This report profiles major players operating in the global blood pressure monitoring devices market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments
- The global blood pressure monitoring devices market is moderately fragmented, with the presence of a large number of leading players in the global market and several small players in regional markets. Top players hold a major share of the global blood pressure monitoring devices market.
Prominent players operating in the global blood pressure monitoring devices market include
- Omron Healthcare, Inc.
- Celularity, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- GE Healthcare (General Electric Company)
- Welch Allyn, Inc. (Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.)
- Schiller AG
- American Diagnostic Corporation
- Spacelabs Healthcare
- Withings SA
- SunTech Medical, Inc. (Halma plc)
- A&D Medical
Global Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Market – Segmentation
Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Market, by Device
- Mercury Sphygmomanometers
- Aneroid Sphygmomanometers
- Digital Sphygmomanometers
- Automatic Blood Pressure Monitors
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitors
- Blood Pressure Transducers
Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Market, by End-user
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Homecare Settings
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=3425612
Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Global Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Market Size, Manufacturers, Supply Chain, Sales Channel And Clients, 2021-2027
- (Post-Pandemic Era)-Global Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Market Segment Research Report 2021
- Global BLOOD PRESSURE MONITORING DEVICES Assessment, With Major Companies Analysis, Regional Analysis, Breakdown Data By Application/Type
- COVID-19 Global & USA Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Market Research By Company, Type & Application 2015-2026
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries and customization inquiries, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz’s service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
ResearchMoz Global Pvt Ltd
90 State Street, Albany, NY 12207, USA