According to the report, the global vessel sealing devices market was valued over US$ 4.21 Bn in 2020, and it is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2021 to 2031. Vessel sealing devices are used to seal the vessel wall by denaturing the collagen and elastin in the wall and completely occluding the blood vessel. Most common energy-based devices such as bipolar, ultrasonic, and hybrid are used in surgeries. Major factors expected to drive the global vessel sealing devices market during the forecast period include an increase in the global geriatric population, rise in the prevalence of accidental surgeries, and advancements in vessel sealing devices with minimal invasive surgeries.
North America held a major share of the global vessel sealing devices market in 2020, due to the presence of a large number of key players, rise in adoption of robotic-assisted vessel sealing devices, and increase in research funding for vessel sealing devices in the U.S. The vessel sealing devices market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a high CAGR of 5.8% from 2021 to 2031, due to a surge in the number of geriatric patients and increase in the launch of new products by key players. This, in turn, is likely to drive the demand for vessel sealing devices in emerging markets such as India and China.
Download Free Research Study with Latest Advancements & Application @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=3374997
In response to the global COVID-19 pandemic, there is a need for a model reference list of basic and priority medical devices used in healthcare facilities for the clinical management of coronavirus and other end uses. Nevertheless, companies in the vessel sealing devices market are maintaining robust supply chains for products to decrease the morbidity and mortality rate in healthcare facilities during the ongoing pandemic.
Companies in the vessel sealing devices market are gaining awareness about the WHO (World Health Organization) list of priority devices for COVID-19 response. There is a lack of information about priority medical devices for laparoscopic and open surgery applications. As such, companies in the vessel sealing devices market are increasing efforts to focus on critical applications in general surgery, cardiovascular surgery, and urological surgery.
Vessel Sealing Devices Market: Overview
- This report analyzes the current scenario and future prospects of the global vessel sealing devices market. Rising prevalence of surgeries such as general surgery, urological surgery, cardiovascular surgery, gynecology surgery, and orthopedic surgery across the world, increase in demand for advanced vessel sealing devices, and rise in the geriatric patients pool are key factors that are expected to drive the global vessel sealing devices market during the forecast period.
- The report provides an elaborate executive summary, including a snapshot of various segments of the vessel sealing devices market. It also provides elaborate information and data analysis of the global vessel sealing devices market with regards to segments based on surgery, product, application, energy, end user, and region.
- The overview section of the report provides a detailed qualitative analysis of drivers and restraints, and opportunities that impact the global vessel sealing devices market
- Additionally, the report includes company profiles which provide information about their business, product portfolios, and competition landscape in the vessel sealing devices market
- The report on the global vessel sealing devices market offers market attractiveness analysis of the regions and segments
- The last section of the report comprises quantitative and qualitative analysis on market share/position of key players operating in the global vessel sealing devices market. It analyzes the key competitive strategies adopted by the major industry players, thereby presenting a thorough understanding of the competitive scenario in the global vessel sealing devices market.
Avail Limited Period Offer / Discount on Immediate purchase @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=D&repid=3374997
Vessel Sealing Devices Market: Key Segments
- In terms of surgery, the global vessel sealing devices market has been classified into laparoscopic and open surgery. The laparoscopic segment held a major share of the global vessel sealing devices market in 2020, and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period.
- Based on product, the global vessel sealing devices market has been segregated into generators, instruments, and accessories. The generators segment accounted for a prominent share in 2020
- In terms of application, the global vessel sealing devices market has been categorized into general surgery, urological surgery cardiovascular surgery, gynecologic surgery, orthopedic surgery, and others
- In terms of energy, the global vessel sealing devices market has been split into bipolar, ultrasonic, hybrid, and others
- Based on end user, the global vessel sealing devices market has been divided into hospital & ambulatory surgical centers, speciality clinics, and others
- The market value and forecast for each of these segments have been provided from 2017 to 2031. The CAGRs of respective segments have also been provided from 2021 to 2031, considering 2017 to 2019 as the historical years and 2020 as base year.
Vessel Sealing Devices Market: Regional Outlook
- In terms of region, the global vessel sealing devices market has been segmented into North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (U.K., Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America), and Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa). Each region considered in the market has been divided into countries/sub-regions.
- The vessel sealing devices market report provides value and forecast for each region and country/sub-region from 2017 to 2031. The compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) for each of these regions and countries have also been provided for the forecast period from 2021 to 2031. The vessel sealing devices market study also covers the competitive scenario in these regions.
Growth Strategies of Key Players
Key players operating in the global vessel sealing devices market are Medtronic, Olympus Corporation, OmniGuide Holdings, Inc., Bolder Surgical, LLC, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medical Devices Business Services, Inc., KLS Martin Group, Erbe Elektromedizin GmbH, Boston Scientific Corporation, BOWA-electronic GmbH & Co. KG, CONMED Corporation, Symmetry Surgical, XCELLANCE Medical Technologies, and LAMIDEY NOURY.FR. These companies engage in research & development activities to develop novel products in order to expand product offerings and customer base.
Request For Country-Specific Data by asking an expert: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=3374997
Global Vessel Sealing Devices Market: Segmentation
- Vessel Sealing Devices Market, by Surgery
- Open Surgery
- Vessel Sealing Devices Market, by Product
- Vessel Sealing Devices Market, by Application
- General Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Gynecology Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Vessel Sealing Devices Market, by Energy
- Vessel Sealing Devices Market, by End User
- Hospitals & Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Speciality Clinics
- Vessel Sealing Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
- 2021-2027 Global And Regional Vessel Sealing Devices Industry Status And Prospects Professional Market Research Report Standard Version
- Global Vessel Sealing Devices Sales Market Report 2021
- COVID-19 Global & USA Vessel Sealing Devices Market Research By Company, Type & Application 2015-2026
- COVID-19 Global & China Vessel Sealing Devices Market Research By Company, Type & Application 2015-2026
- Global Vessel Sealing Devices Market Research Report 2021
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries and customization inquiries, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz’s service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
ResearchMoz Global Pvt Ltd
90 State Street, Albany, NY 12207, USA