Global Suprapubic Catheter Market Analysis
Urine bypass track, bladder tumors, UTIs (urinary tract diseases), and bladder stones are all medical uses for suprapubic catheters. In addition, during gynecologic surgeries, suprapubic catheterization is commonly used to drain the bladder. Suprapubic catheters are also used to treat short-term voiding syndrome following urination.
In 2017, the global suprapubic catheter market was worth US$ 11,265.4 million, and it is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3 percent from 2018 to 2026.
The global suprapubic catheter market growth is projected to be fueled by increased product launches.
The global suprapubic catheter market development is projected to be driven by new product releases to normalize urinary flow in medical conditions and surgeries like kidney stones and gynecologic procedures. CompactCath unveiled the sporadic urinary catheter in September 2016 to resolve the problems that patients face while self-catheterizing on a regular basis. CompactCath’s sporadic urinary catheter was also approved by the US Food and Drug Administration in 2014.
Mayo Clinic has conducted a clinical trial for silver-impregnated suprapubic catheters (SPC) in urogynecology in March 2018. The aim of the analysis was to demonstrate that using a silver-alloy suprapubic catheter reduced the risk of urinary tract infection (UTI) by a statistically significant amount as opposed to using a normal silver-alloy catheter.
Buy This Research Study Report With Flat US $2000 Off @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/promo/buynow/2616
Although, problems associated with suprapubic catheters, such as esophagitis and bowel incision during catheter placement and exchange, can limit growth of the global suprapubic catheter market. Suprapubic catheters, like Foley catheters, may cause mechanical issues like infections, bladder spasms, congestion, catheter encrustations, and retained catheters.
Due to the involvement of key players such as Teleflex Incorporated, Becton, Cook Medical, Bard Medical, and Dickinson and Company, the suprapubic catheter market in North America is estimated to emerge as the fastest growing region during the forecast period. Cook Medical released the Universa Malecot Drainage Catheter Suprapubic Kit in February 2017, a new endoscopic urinary discharge set that includes inaugural sets for initial catheter positioning and suprapubic sets for suprapubic drainage.
Due to the growing incidence of kidney stones in the region, the Asia Pacific region is projected to have a substantial growth rate in the global suprapubic catheter market. The National Center for Biotechnology Information estimated in February 2018 that about 12% of India’s population would develop urinary stones.
Major companies contributing in the global suprapubic catheter market are Teleflex Incorporated, Cook Medical, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Dickinson and Company, Amecath, Becton, UroMed, UroTech Inc., Urovision GmbH, Bard Medical, Degania Silicone Ltd., and Fortune Medical Instrument Corp.
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Suprapubic Catheter Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Suprapubic Catheter Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Buy Now this Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/2616
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Suprapubic Catheter Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients to achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having an office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in the United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies to not-for-profit organizations, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027