The Global “Wound Care Devices Market” is expected to rise at a healthy CAGR of 5.1% between 2017 and 2025 as per a new report by Fortune Business Insights. Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Wound Care Devices Market: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2018-2025” provides insights on factors enabling growth in the market. As per the report, the market was valued at US$ 1994.8 Mn in 2017 and is projected to reach a valuation of US$ 2949.2 Mn by 2025.
Key Companies and Manufacturers Covered:
The study covers key players operating in the market along with prime schemes and strategies implemented by each player to hold high positions in the industry. Such a tough vendor landscape provides a competitive outlook of the industry, consequently existing as a key insight.
- Smith & Nephew
- KCI Licensing, Inc.
- Talley Group Ltd
- Cardinal Health
- Devon Medical Products
- BSN medical
- Medela AG
- Detailed Historical Overview
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market Dynamics of the Industry
- In-depth Market Segmentation
- Historical and Projected Market Sizing in Terms of Value
- Recent Market Trends and Impact Factors
- R&D Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy to Witness Considerably High Demand
In terms of product, hyperbaric oxygen therapy offers several clinical benefits for the treatment of necrotizing and hard-to-heal tissue wounds. Considering this factor, the segment is expected to witness high demand among wound care dressings and devices. Moreover, it covered a share of 7% in the global market in the year 2017.
Easy Accessibility of Products to Help Market Grow in North America
The wound care devices market in North America was valued at US$ 796.4 Mn in the year 2017 and is expected to grow at a higher percentage during the forecast years. Growing geriatric pollution and rising awareness about wound care treatment are key factors driving the market in this region.
Furthermore, rising prevalence of different types of ulcers in the U.S. is expected to facilitate growth of the market, stirring demand for wound care dressings. As per a study conducted by the CDC, the U.S., registers 2.5 million patients suffering from pressure ulcers each year. Besides North America, Asia Pacific is projected to show attractive growth owing to large population bases especially in China and India. Also, growing prevalence of diabetes in this region is expected to drive the market Asia Pacific.
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1. Prevalence of key Indications, 2017 (Key Countries)
4.2. Economic cost Burden, Chronic wounds (Key Countries)
4.3. Reimbursement Scenario, Key Countries
4.4. Pricing Analysis, Key Players, 2017
Fortune Business Insights follows a robust research methodology that involves data triangulation based on top-down, bottom-up approaches, and validation of the estimated market numbers through primary research. The information used to estimate the market size and forecast for various segments at the global, regional, and country level is derived from the most credible published sources and through interviews with the right stakeholders.
Growth rate or CAGR exhibited by a market for a certain forecast period is calculated on the basis of various factors and their level of impact on the market. These factors include market drivers, restraints, industry challenges, market and technological developments, market trends, etc.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Estimates Wound Care Devices Market trends with SWOT analysis.
- Detailed business profiles including product offerings, recent developments, key financial information, and strategies employed by main market players.
- Analysis of various regions and countries that includes the demand and supply based actions, which consequently have a major influence on the market’s expansion.
- Market dynamics and opportunities for growth for players in the near future.
- Competitive landscape describing the market revenue shares of key players.
- Market segmentation analysis that deals with quantitative and qualitative research, discussing the influence of policy-based and economical aspects.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Wound Care Devices Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Wound Care Devices Market growth?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245