The global neurodegenerative diseases drugs market size is expected to derive growth from the rising prevalence of neurodegenerative diseases especially among the aging population. In 2018, the global market was valued at US$35,497.3 Mn and is projected to be worth US$ 62,786.2 Mn by 2026. At this pace, the global market is estimated to exhibit a healthy CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast duration. North America market was valued at US$ 18,174.6 Mn and is anticipated to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast years. Neurodegenerative diseases have become more prevalent in the U.S. owing to an increasingly aging population.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/neurodegenerative-diseases-drugs-market-100661
Key companies covered in the Neurodegenerative Diseases Drugs Market:
- Pfizer, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Orion Pharma
- UCB S.A
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- H. Lundbeck A/S
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- Other players
North America Dominates with Rising R&D Investments
In 2018, the North America market was valued at US$ 18,174.6 Mn and is anticipated to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast years. Neurodegenerative diseases have become more prevalent in the U.S. owing to an increasingly aging population. As per the Alzheimer’s Association, around 5.4 million Americans were suffering from Alzheimer’s in the year 2016. Moreover, this disease is more prevalent among people aged 65 years and above.
Quick Buy – Neurodegenerative Diseases Drugs Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100661
Biogen’s Strategic Initiatives Helps the Company to Earn More Profits
In the year 2018, Biogen was dominating the global market. Neurodegenerative disease drug discovery and some important strategic decisions help the company to gain more attention. The launch of a drug called SPINRAZA and increasing sales of another drug called Tecfidera in 2018 helped the company to strengthen its product portfolio. Also, the company entered into a strategic partnership with F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. to ensure robust distribution of drugs. This, together with the launch of two new drugs called Madopar and Ocrevus helped F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. to gain the second position in the market.
Segmentation of the Global Neurodegenerative Diseases Drugs Market:
By Drug Class
- Decarboxylase Inhibitors
- Dopamine Agonists
By Disease Indication
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
By Route of Administration
By End User
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/neurodegenerative-diseases-drugs-market-100661
Secondary Research Is Conducted To Derive The Following Information:
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies
- Details in relation to prevalence, incidence, patient numbers, distribution of patients, average price of treatment, etc.
- Number of end user facilities by region/country and average annual spending or procurement of devices by type of end user facility
- Number of procedures and average price of procedures
- Replacement rate and pricing of capital equipment
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Market & technological trends, new product developments, product pipeline.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.