The Global Burden of Disease Study has found that around 251 million people in the world were affected by Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease or COPD in 2016. This will fuel demand for nebulizers, driving the global nebulizers market. The above information was shared by Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Nebulizers Market Size”, Share and Global Trend By Product (Pneumatic Nebulizers, Ultrasonic Nebulizers, Mesh Nebulizers, Others), By End-User (Clinics, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Home Care Settings, Others), and Geography Forecast till 2026.” A nebulizer is a medical device which helps to treat asthma by converting different drugs into vapours and later delivering it to the lungs. Not only asthma, but nebulization also helps in the treatment of other respiratory disorders such as cystic fibrosis.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/nebulizers-market-100707
Leading Players operating in the Nebulizers Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- OMRON Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Dickinson and Company
- Allied Healthcare
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Briggs Healthcare
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/nebulizers-market-100707
Market Sees Growth Owing to Rising Adoption of Technologically-advanced Medical Devices in North America
Rising geriatric population in North America is resulting in an increasing number of surgeries and respiratory diseases. This will boost the nebulizers market size in North America. As per a study conducted by the Center for Diseases Control and Prevention, people in the U.S. suffered deaths in 2014, as COPD was the third-leading disease for these deaths. The market was leading in the year 2018 on account of mounting pollution levels and increasing healthcare expenditure. Another factor responsible for growth is the rising adoption of technologically-advanced medical devices and equipment.
The market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow considerably during the forecast period. Increasing cases of respiratory disorders and rising geriatric population are primary factors enabling growth in the market. Countries such as India and China have high pollution levels, which increases the prevalence of respiratory diseases. Enabled by this, the demand for nebulizer machines is increasing in Asia Pacific. This will further positively impact nebulizers market growth. Rising disposable income among people and growing awareness about diseases in this region are potential growth triggers in the market. As per the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, the number of COPD cases in Japan increased by 24.2% between 2005 and 2016. Hence, the rising prevalence of respiratory disorders is expected to drive the nebulizers market size in Asia Pacific.
Quick Buy – Nebulizer Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100707
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Prevalence of asthma, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)-Key Country/Sub-region
- Overview of Technological Advancements in Nebulizer
- New Product Launch, Key Players
- Key Industry Development such as Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
- Overview: Qualitative Insights: Impact of Covid-19 on the Respiratory Devices Market
- Key Steps being taken by Market Players
- Global Nebulizer Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
- Jet Nebulizer
- Ultrasonic Nebulizer
- Mesh Nebulizer
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Modality
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Homecare Settings
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/nebulizers-market-100707
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Nebulizers Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Nebulizers Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Nebulizers Market growth?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245