The Global Immunology Market is likely to expand in the coming years driven by the high prevalence of immunological disorders, resulting from environmental factors. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Immunology Market”: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was valued at US$ 77,365.4 Mn in 2018. Fortune Business Insights has predicted that the market will reach US$ 143,833.2 Mn by 2026 and will exhibit a CAGR of 8.1%.
- Detailed Historical Overview
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market Dynamics of the Industry
- In-depth Market Segmentation
- Historical and Projected Market Sizing in Terms of Value
- Recent Market Trends and Impact Factors
- R&D Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage
Key Companies and Manufacturers Covered:
The study covers key players operating in the market along with prime schemes and strategies implemented by each player to hold high positions in the industry. Such a tough vendor landscape provides a competitive outlook of the industry, consequently existing as a key insight.
- AbbVie Inc.
- Janssen Global Services,
- LLC (Johnson & Johnson)
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Amgen Inc.
- Pfizer Inc
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- UCB SA
Key questions answered in the report:
What will the market growth rate of Immunology Market in 2026?
What are the key factors driving the global Immunology Market?
Who are the key manufacturers in Immunology Market space?
What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Immunology Market?
What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of Immunology Market?
Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of Immunology Market?
What are the Immunology Market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Robotic Surgical Procedures industry?
What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types and applications of Immunology Market?
What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of Robotic Surgical Procedures industry?
AbbVie Gains FDA Approval of SKYRIZI; Product to Witness High Demand in No Time
The global immunology market has gained impetus from the availability of several regulatory approved drugs. The approval of new drugs and the trends of improvements in clinical efficiencies will bode well for the global immunology market. In 2019, AbbVie received approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the usage of ‘SKYRIZI’. The drug was aimed at the treatment of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis. This drug was inclined towards the treatment of adults diagnosed with psoriasis and have been recommended for or undergoing therapy. The drug is likely to gain huge popularity among healthcare professionals and its high clinical efficacy will fuel the demand in the coming years.
Get Detailed Analysis on Immunology Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/immunology-market-100657
By Drug Class: Monoclonal antibody (mAb), Fusion Proteins, Immunosuppressants, Polyclonal antibody (pAb), and Others
By Disease Indication: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Plaque Psoriasis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Prophylaxis of Organ Rejection, and Others
By Distribution Channel: Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, and Others
By Geography: North America (U.S., and Canada), Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, South East Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the Rest of Latin America), and Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Prevalence of Autoimmune and Immunological Disorders by Key Countries
- Overview of Regulatory Scenario by Key Regions
- Key Industry Developments
- Overview of Current Advances in R&D for Immunology
- Global Immunology Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Drug Class
- Monoclonal Antibody (mAb)
- Fusion Proteins
- Polyclonal Antibody (pAb)
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Disease Indication
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Plaque Psoriasis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Prophylaxis of Organ Rejection
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Estimates Immunology Market trends with SWOT analysis.
- Detailed business profiles including product offerings, recent developments, key financial information, and strategies employed by main market players.
- Analysis of various regions and countries that includes the demand and supply based actions, which consequently have a major influence on the market’s expansion.
- Market dynamics and opportunities for growth for players in the near future.
- Competitive landscape describing the market revenue shares of key players.
- Market segmentation analysis that deals with quantitative and qualitative research, discussing the influence of policy-based and economical aspects.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245