According to the report, the global hypodermic needles market was valued at US$ 2.1 Bn in 2020 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~6% from 2021 to 2031. Hypodermic needles play important role in research requiring sterile conditions. A hypodermic needle significantly reduces contamination during inoculation of a sterile substrate. Different types of hypodermic needles used for drug delivery and other purposes are safety needles and non-safety needles.
The global hypodermic needles market is driven by rise in prevalence of chronic diseases and enforcement of legislation mandating the use of safety syringes. North America dominated the global hypodermic needles market in 2020 and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. Highly structured healthcare industry, early adoption of new products, rise in prevalence rate of major chronic diseases, and presence of major players are expected to propel the hypodermic needles market in North America.
Download FREE Report Sample (PDF with Insights, Charts, Tables, Figures) at: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2987094
Asia Pacific is likely to be a highly lucrative market for hypodermic needles during the forecast period. The market in the region is projected to expand at a high CAGR from 2021 to 2031.
The rise in prevalence of major chronic diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and diabetes is anticipated to drive the demand for hypodermic needles in the near future. According to the World Health Organization, cancer is a leading cause of death globally, accounting for nearly 10 million deaths in 2020. According to the International Diabetes Federation’s 2019 report, the number of people living with diabetes is expected to increase from 463 million in 2019 to nearly 578.4 million in 2030. Enforcement of legislation in countries of North America mandating the use of safety syringes and rise in healthcare cost propel the hypodermic needles market in the region. The hypodermic needles market is driven by factors such as increase in incidence of needlestick injuries, improvement in safety mechanism, and favorable government initiatives.
The worldwide vaccine campaign has placed the spotlight on syringes and needles. Healthcare providers are adhering to ISO (International Organization for Standardization) standards to ensure they meet internationally agreed levels of safety and quality. Companies in the hypodermic needles market are capitalizing on business opportunities with unprecedented demand for single-use needles and catheters for blood sampling.
Stakeholders in the healthcare landscape are gaining awareness pertaining to government guidelines about specific properties and requirements for sterile single-use hypodermic syringes. Manufacturers in the hypodermic needles market are maintaining robust supply chains to meet requirements for vaccine campaigns and ongoing COVID-19 cases of patients in hospitals. International standards are proving useful for syringe manufacturers to ensure they comply with World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations.
Can Needle-free Injectors Replace Hypodermic Needles?
Hypodermic needles are facing a stiff competition from needle-free injectors. The NuGen Medical Devices’ needle-free injector is being publicized for the same and are serving as cutting-edge replacements. However, needle-free injectors cannot entirely replace hypodermic needles. Hence, manufacturers in the hypodermic needles market are offering tailored solutions and expert engineering to clients and customers in order to improve patient outcomes.
Manufacturers in the hypodermic needles market are increasing the availability of precision-engineered needles and needle stick prevention technologies to excel in challenging applications and high-throughput processing environments. Companies are providing safe designs and less painful injections to ensure therapeutic success. Robust inspection, quality-assured, and controlled manufacturing of hypodermic needles is being achieved to face the competition placed by needle-free injectors.
Get Reasonable Discount on This Premium Report @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=D&repid=2987094
Hypodermic Needles Market: Overview
- A hypodermic (hypo – under, dermic – the skin) needle is a hollow needle commonly used with a syringe to inject substances into the body or extract fluids from it. It could also be used to take liquid samples from the body; for instance, taking blood from a vein in venipuncture.
- A hypodermic needle provides rapid delivery of liquids. It is used when the injected substance cannot be ingested orally, as it would not be absorbed, and with insulin, or as it would harm the liver.
- Rise in prevalence of chronic diseases and increase in demand for vaccines are projected to drive the global hypodermic needles market
Hypodermic Needles: Market Drivers
- Surge in cases of chronic diseases, including cancer and cardiovascular disorders, is a key driver of the global hypodermic needles market. Prevalence of chronic diseases is rising due to sedentary lifestyles, poor eating patterns, obesity, and high tobacco & alcohol consumption. According to the American Heart Association’s 2019 study, cardiovascular disease (CVD) is the leading cause of death, accounting for over 6million deaths in 2016. The number is expected to rise to 23.6 million by 2030.
- Increase in demand for vaccines is another key factor to boost the growth of the global hypodermic needles market over the next few years. Moreover, rise in cases of infectious diseases contributes to the growth of the global market. Launch of the Universal Immunization Program (UIP) aimed at increased immunization coverage against vaccine preventable diseases fuels the growth of the market.
Hypodermic Needles: Market Segmentation
- In terms of type, the global hypodermic needles market has been bifurcated into safety needles and non-safety needles
- Based on application, the global market has been classified into drug delivery and others. The drug delivery segment has been split into chemotherapy, spinal/ epidural infusion, plastic surgery, and others.
- In terms of end user, the global hypodermic needles market has been divided into hospitals, cancer treatment centers, dermatology clinics, and others
- Each of the segments has been analyzed in detail for hypodermic needles trends, recent trends & developments, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and useful insights. The hypodermic needles market report provides current and future revenue (US$ Mn) for each of these segments for the period from 2017 to 2031, considering 2020 as the base year. The compound annual growth rate (% CAGR) has been provided for each segment and market from 2021 to 2031, along with market size estimations.
Competition Landscape of Hypodermic Needles Market
The global hypodermic needles market is fragmented due to the presence of a large number of leading players. Key players operating in the global hypodermic needles market include Becton, Dickinson and Company, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medtronic, Smiths Medical, Cardinal Health, Novo Nordisk, Medline Industries, Inc., Terumo Medical Corporation, Cadence Science, and Exelint International, Co.
Do you want Customization, Do Inquiry Here: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=2987094
Global Hypodermic Needles Market: Segmentation
- Hypodermic Needles Market, by Type
- Safety Needles
- Non-safety Needles
- Hypodermic Needles Market, by Application
- Drug Delivery
- Spinal/ Epidural Infusion
- Plastic Surgery
- Drug Delivery
- Hypodermic Needles Market, by End User
- Cancer Treatment Centers
- Dermatology Clinics
- Hypodermic Needles Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Global Safety Hypodermic Needles Market Research Report 2021
- Global Medical Hypodermic Needles Market Report 2021 By Key Players, Types, Applications, Countries, Market Size, Forecast To 2027 (Based On 2020 COVID-19 Worldwide Spread)
- Global Medical Hypodermic Needles Market Research Report 2021
- Global And United States Medical Hypodermic Needles Market Insights, Forecast To 2026
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries and customization inquiries, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz’s service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
ResearchMoz Global Pvt Ltd
90 State Street, Albany, NY 12207, USA