Global Corporate Wellness Market Analysis
Corporate Wellness Market report includes historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry. Corporate Wellness Market offers complete, proficient report delivering market research data that is relevant for new market entrants or set up players. Key strategies of the companies operating in the market and their impact analysis have been included in the report.
Corporate wellness is important in modern healthcare since it keeps staff healthy and happy. Corporate companies run a variety of initiatives to help workers work in a stress-free atmosphere with a positive work culture.
In 2018, the global corporate wellness market was worth US$ 53,645.7 million, and it is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.2 percent from 2019 to 2027.
Employee wellness initiatives are used to keep employees healthy, avoid sickness, and boost productivity. During the projected period, the global corporate wellness market is projected to expand due to rising incidence of smoking and obesity. As per the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME), 6.32 million smoking deaths were documented globally in 2016. The same source added that there were around 883,930 fatalities of secondhand smoking worldwide in 2016.
Furthermore, the rising incidence of obesity linked to a deskbound lifestyle is projected to fuel the global corporate wellness market’s rise throughout the forecast period. As per a report published by the World Health Organization (WHO) in February 2018, over 1.9 billion individuals aged 18 and above were obese in 2016, with around 650 million being overweight.
Buy Now this Premium Report to Grow your Business: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/2062
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global Corporate Wellness market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
“Limited Time Offer”
Access insightful study with over 150+ pages, list of tables & figures, profiling 20+ companies.
We also offer 15% FREE Report customization.
Get This premium report with Instant US$ 2000 discount @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/promo/buynow/2062
The global corporate wellness market’s growth is projected to be hampered by the low acceptance rate of corporate wellness programs by new startups and small corporate offices.
In North America, the rising risk of diabetes associated with a deskbound lifestyle is projected to boost market growth. Due to the rising risk of diabetes and other illnesses connected with a deskbound lifestyle or physical inactivity, North America dominates the global corporate wellness market. As per a 2015 study from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), about 30.3 million Americans were diagnosed with diabetes in 2015, with an additional 1.5 million occurring per year.
Furthermore, the market is growing due to increased employee welfare initiatives in the business sector. Accenture, a consultancy business, provides counseling and support to give private help for employees’ concerns such as stress, substance misuse, depression, and anxiety. Additionally, the firm gives workers Teladoc services, where they may contact a physician for any health-related concerns 24×7.
Key companies contributing in the global corporate wellness market are Recovre Group, BupaWellness Pty Ltd., CXA Group Pte. Limited, Sodexo, United Health Group, ComPsych Corporation, Wellness Corporate Solutions, ConneXions Asia, Interactive Health, Inc., Virgin Pulse, Inc., ComPsych Corporation, SOL Wellness, Truworth Wellness, and Central Corporate Wellness.
- Global Corporate Wellness Market, By Service:
- Health Risk Assessment
- Smoking Cessation
- Health Screening
- Nutrition & Weight Management
- Stress Management
- Global Corporate Wellness Market, By End User:
- Small-scale Organizations
- Medium-scale Organizations
- Large-scale Organizations
Major Point Answered in Corporate Wellness Market Research Study are: –
• What will the market growth rate, Overview and Analysis by Type of Corporate Wellness market in 2026?
• What are the key factors driving, Analysis by Applications and Countries Corporate Wellness market?
• What are Dynamics, This Overview Includes Analysis of Scope, and price analysis of top Manufacturers Profiles of Corporate Wellness market?
• Who are Opportunities, Risk and Driving Force of Corporate Wellness market? Knows Upstream Raw Materials Sourcing and Downstream Buyers
• Who are the key vendors in Corporate Wellness market space? Business Overview by Type, Applications, Gross Margin and Market Share
• What are the Corporate Wellness market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the market?
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients to achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having an office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in the United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies to not-for-profit organizations, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027