According to the report, the global bowel management systems market was valued at ~US$ 2 Bn in 2020 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4% from 2021 to 2031. Rise in prevalence of fecal incontinence, increase in geriatric population, and technological advancements are the major factors anticipated to propel the global bowel management systems market during the forecast period. North America held a major share of the global bowel management systems market in 2020 due to high healthcare spending, advanced healthcare infrastructure, and high awareness about bowel management devices. The bowel management systems market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a high CAGR of 5.1% from 2021 to 2031 due to increase in healthcare expenditure and geriatric population in the region.
Download FREE Report Sample (PDF with Insights, Charts, Tables, Figures) at: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=3364845
The coronavirus pandemic is having a major clinical as well as organizational impact on the healthcare system, especially in Italy. Clinical and organizational challenges at high-volume hospitals in Italy are being encountered by patients with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Companies in the Italy bowel management systems market are ensuring business continuity by maintaining the stable supply of systems and accessories during these unprecedented times. Though healthcare professionals are trying to cancel or reschedule routine follow-up IBD visits of patients in remission, unstable or relapsing patients are being extended with the necessary medical services and care. Such findings are influencing the growth of the Italy bowel management systems market.
Physicians, nurses, administrative personnel, and patients visiting high-volume hospitals in Italy are advised to follow the general recommendation rules for hand hygiene and social distancing. Control stations are being installed at the entrance of hospitals to double-check all patients with a clinical interview and to conduct thermal scanning.
Global Bowel Management Systems Scope and Market Size
Bowel Management Systems market is segmented by company, region (country), by Type, and by Application. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Bowel Management Systems market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on revenue and forecast by Type and by Application in terms of revenue and forecast for the period 2016-2027.
Segment by Type
- Irrigation Systems
- Nerve Modulation Devices
- Colostomy Bags
Segment by Application
- Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Home Care
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount (Use Corporate email ID to Get Higher Priority) @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=D&repid=3364845
- Aquaflush Medical Limited
- Axonics Modulation Technologies
- R. Bard (Becton Dickinson)
- Cogentix Medical
- Hollister Incorporated
- Mederi Therapeutics
- Welland Medical Limited
- Dentsply Sirona
Bowel Management Systems Market: Key Segments
- In terms of product, the global bowel management systems market has been bifurcated into systems and accessories. The systems segment dominated the global market in 2020, owing to increase in approvals for the advanced bowel management systems. For instance, Medtronic received the U.S. FDA approval for its InterStim Micro neurostimulator and InterStim SureScan MRI leads for bladder and bowel control conditions in 2020.
- Additionally, the systems segment has been split into colostomy bags, irrigation systems, sacral neuromodulation systems, and others. The accessories segment has been segregated into plugs, catheters, implants, anal sphincters, stool bags, and others.
- Based on patient type, the global bowel management systems market has been classified into adult and pediatric. The adult segment dominated the global market in 2020, owing to high prevalence of fecal incontinence among adult population.
- In terms of end user, the global bowel management systems market has been divided into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and home care settings. The home care settings segment is expected to expand at a high CAGR from 2021 to 2031 due to availability of a large number of easy-to-use and more efficient bowel management devices in the industry.
- Market size and forecast for each of these segments have been provided from 2017 to 2031. The CAGR of respective segment has also been provided from 2021 to 2031, considering 2020 as the base year.
Bowel Management Systems Market: Regional Outlook
- In terms of region, the global bowel management systems market has been segmented into North America (the U.S. and Canada), Europe (the U.K., Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America), and Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa). Each region considered in the market has been divided into countries/sub-regions.
- The bowel management systems market report provides size and forecast for each region and country/sub-region from 2017 to 2031. The CAGR for each of these regions and countries has also been provided for the forecast period from 2021 to 2031. The bowel management systems market study also covers the competitive scenario in these regions.
Request for Country-Specific Data by asking an expert: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=3364845
North America to Dominate Global Market; Asia Pacific to Offer Significant Opportunities
In terms of region, the global bowel management systems market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to account for a leading share of the global bowel management systems market during the forecast period. High prevalence of fecal incontinence and increase in geriatric population are the major factors driving the market in the region. According to the Population Reference Bureau, the geriatric population in the U.S. is anticipated to double from 52 million in 2018 to 95 million by 2060.
The market in Europe is expected to expand at a high CAGR in the near future, owing to the presence of local as well as global players and an increase in the demand for bowel management systems devices in the region. The bowel management systems market in Asia Pacific is likely to grow at a rapid pace in the near future. Rise in awareness and increase in healthcare expenditure in countries in the region are projected to propel the market in Asia Pacific over the next few years. Japan, India, and China are anticipated to be lucrative markets for bowel management systems during the forecast period.
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries and customization inquiries, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz’s service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
ResearchMoz Global Pvt Ltd
90 State Street, Albany, NY 12207, USA