Alzheimer’s Drugs Market report includes historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry. Alzheimer’s Drugs Market offers complete, proficient report delivering market research data that is relevant for new market entrants or set up players. Key strategies of the companies operating in the market and their impact analysis have been included in the report.
Global Alzheimer’s Drugs Market – Young Prospect for Aging Patient
Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive disorder that causes brain cells to deteriorate and die. It is a type of dementia that affects comprehension, behavior, and memory of patient. It is one of the most common and largest form of dementia and is observed in people aged 65 years and above. The primary reason behind Alzheimer’s is accumulation of protein called as beta amyloid in spaces between nerve cells due to genetic mutation. Although Alzheimer’s disease is not treatable, symptomatic treatment is followed in all cases. Research is being carried out to develop treatment centered on the role of beta-amyloid in Alzheimer’s disease.
Get Your FREE Sample Copy of the Alzheimer’s Drugs Market Report 2021
The global Alzheimer’s drugs market was valued at US$ 7 billion in 2016 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 9.5% over the forecast period (2017 – 2025).
Figure 1. Global Alzheimer’s Drugs Market (US$ Bn), by Region, 2016
Source: Coherent Market Insights
The global Alzheimer’s drugs market growth is poised gain significant momentum, owing to the increasing product innovations and development of novel drugs by the key manufacturers in this market. Augmented government funding for research on Alzheimer’s pathophysiology is expected to help develop a multitude of treatments for the Alzheimer’s disease, which would further bolster the growth of the global Alzheimer’s drugs market.
Growing geriatric population, improved diagnostics and development of novel drugs are the integral factors projected to drive the growth of the global Alzheimer’s drugs market. According to the World Population Prospect report 2017, there is significant gains in life expectancy achieved globally in past decade, life expectancy at birth rose from approximately 67 to 71 years and all regions shared in the rise of life expectancy and in next several decades it would rise up to 78 years on average.
Buy Now this Premium Report to Grow your Business: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/1373
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global Alzheimer’s Drugs market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
“Limited Time Offer”
Access insightful study with over 150+ pages, list of tables & figures, profiling 20+ companies.
We also offer 15% FREE Report customization.
Get This premium report with Instant US$ 2000 discount @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/promo/buynow/1373
According to market experts, diagnostic prospects for the Alzheimer’s disease are undergoing massive development. AC Immune and Piramal healthcare are currently developing the Tau-PET imaging agent for better diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease since 2014. Current medication available for treating Alzheimer’s disease lowers the symptoms rather than targeting pathophysiology of disease. The key market players are presently looking forward to developing novel drugs for the treatment of disease. The Alzheimer’s disease market represents huge commercial potential and a successfully developed product could generate billions of dollars in revenue. For instance, Merck and Company bought an exclusive worldwide license from Japan’s Teijin Pharma in 2016 to develop an investigational, preclinical anti-tau antibody, which has disease modifying potential.
For instance, Genentech and AC immune are also developing anti-tau antibody, TauRx in 2017 announced phase three results of investigational drug LMTX first tau aggregation inhibitor in Alzheimer’s disease. Numerous regulatory agencies are working on providing accelerated approvals to such drug candidate, For instance, in January 2018 FDA proposed new guidelines aimed at lowering the clinical study goals of Alzheimer’s disease drugs for treating earlier-stage patients who have not yet showed functional disability or clinical abnormality, this is part of efforts to expand access to safe and effective treatment options for many serious conditions including Alzheimer’s disease through accelerated approval for such drugs.
View Press Release For More Information
- The presence of a highly potential market is attributed to the growing ageing population, with increased life expectancy, and rising awareness about Alzheimer’s in regions, including North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- North America holds the largest share in the global Alzheimer’s drugs market, owing to the high prevalence of Alzheimer’s disease and easy access to disease diagnosis and treatment in this region.
- The well-known players operating in the global Alzheimer’s drugs market include Pfizer, Inc., Janssen Pharmaceutical, Novartis International AG, Eisai Co. Ltd., Lundbeck A/S, and Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd.
- Global Alzheimer’s Drugs Market, By Drugs:
- Global Alzheimer’s Drugs Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Global Alzheimer’s Drugs Market, By Geography:
Major Point Answered in Alzheimer’s Drugs Market Research Study are: –
• What will the market growth rate, Overview, and Analysis by Type of Alzheimer’s Drugs market in 2026?
• What are the key factors driving, Analysis by Applications and Countries Alzheimer’s Drugs market?
• What are Dynamics, This Overview Includes Analysis of Scope and price analysis of top Manufacturers Profiles of Alzheimer’s Drugs market?
• Who are the Opportunities, Risk, and Driving Force of the Alzheimer’s Drugs market? Knows Upstream Raw Materials Sourcing and Downstream Buyers
• Who are the key vendors in Alzheimer’s Drugs market space? Business Overview by Type, Applications, Gross Margin and Market Share
• What are the Alzheimer’s Drugs market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the market?
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients to achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having an office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in the United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies to not-for-profit organizations, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027