Virtual Rehabilitation Systems Market: Introduction
- The term, virtual rehabilitation (VR), is used to explain a kind of training wherein patients interact with virtual or augmented environments, presented with the help of technology
- Complex virtual therapy exercises are created with precise control over the stimulus and the cognitive load that the user experiences. With VR, you interact with the virtual world in 3D, thus providing a more immersive experience that utilizes more of your senses and brainpower.
Read Report Overview – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/virtual-rehabilitation-systems-market.html
- Virtual rehabilitation and telerehabilitation system is an equipment used to treat drug abuse and employed in educational services and psychological health programs
- Telerehabilitation services help medical professionals to research, supervise, consult, and diagnose diseases. Telerehabilitation services can be provided by healthcare service providers in medical branches such as physiotherapy.
- Virtual rehabilitation and telerehabilitation systems are gaining popularity with application possibilities expanding to diverse medical disciplines such as medical training, practice, psychiatry, and rehabilitation
- Image-based technologies can be successfully utilized for the remote diagnosis and management of clients. Sensor-based telerehabilitation utilizes sensor technologies such as tilt switches, accelerometers, and gyroscopes to sample and quantify movement through 3D space.
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=81974
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Virtual Rehabilitation Systems Market
- Usage of virtual rehabilitation and telerehabilitation systems is less expensive for both healthcare providers and patients as compared to traditional in-clinic or person-to-person rehabilitation
- For instance, as per the information published by the American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine (ACRM), in 2015, in-clinic intervention resulted in additional expenses as compared to telerehabilitation intervention (US$ 654.72 per person). Hence, the low price of virtual rehabilitation and telerehabilitation systems is anticipated to boost adoption of these systems and successively propel the market during the forecast period.
- Key players operating in the global virtual rehabilitation and telerehabilitation system market are focused on partnering with research institutes for R&D of latest VR and telerehabilitation systems, which is projected to fuel the market.
- For instance, in March 2019, Neuro Rehab VR, a U.S.-based company, and the University of North Texas Health Science Center partnered with the University of Texas at Arlington Research Institute (UTARI) to develop flexible soft robotic gloves that aid in rehabilitating stroke patients through VR gaming
Request for Custom Research – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=81974
- Increase in cases of disability among the population is expected to boost the demand for virtual rehabilitation and telerehabilitation systems, thereby driving the virtual rehabilitation and telerehabilitation systems market
- According to the information published by the World Health Organization (WHO) in January 2018, over one billion people, i.e. around 15% of the global population, have some kind of disability. Globally, between 110 million and 190 million adults have significant difficulties in functioning. Moreover, in 2018, musculoskeletal conditions were the second-highest contributor to global disability, accounting for 16% of all cases of disability.
- However, an absence of awareness among healthcare professionals about VR and telerehabilitation systems and an absence of skilled professionals in emerging economies is anticipated to restrain the market
North America to Dominate Global Virtual Rehabilitation Systems Market
- Presence of big and well-established market players such as Bridgeway Senior Healthcare and Virtualware Group, developed healthcare infrastructure, and favorable policies are several factors boosting the market in North America
- Increasing cases of disability, rising awareness among the population regarding virtual reality and telerehabilitation systems, and increasing healthcare expenditure are expected to boost the market in Asia Pacific. For instance, as per the Central Government and Disability Census in India, in 2016, around 26.8 million people were disabled, which accounted for 2.21% of the overall population.
Pre Book Virtual Rehabilitation Systems Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=81974<ype=S
Key Players of Virtual Rehabilitation Systems Market
The industry is expected to remain innovation-led, with frequent acquisitions and strategic alliances adopted as the key strategies by the players to increase their industry presence. Meanwhile, optimize product mix and further develop value-added capabilities to maximize margins. Key players covered as a part of this study are:
- 270 Vision Ltd.
- CoRehab srl
- Brontes Processing
- Hinge Health, Inc.
- SWORD Health, Inc.
- MIRA Rehab Limited
- Bridgeway Senior Healthcare
- Motek Medical B.V.
- GestureTek Inc.
- Virtualware Group
- Motorika Medical Ltd.
- Neuro Rehab VR
- Doctor Kinetic
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453