The Global Veterinary Molecular Diagnostics Market Share is expected to be worth Expand Twofold from 2020 to 2030 at a CAGR of 7.6% between 2020 to 2030. With remote monitoring, the healthcare vertical has leaped telecare and the scenario is expected to continue in the next decade as well. The 3 A’s affordability, access, and awareness would be the core points of the healthcare vertical shortly.
Rise in population has led to significant increase in the amount of meat and dairy consumption across the world. In addition, growing concerns over the consumption of healthy meat and dairy products is also soaring high. Rising concerns about veterinary health in both, livestock as well as companion animals, are also leading the veterinary molecular diagnostics market toward significant growth. In America, the American Veterinary Medical Association conducts various awareness programs, and such efforts by organizations to create awareness are boosting the growth of the veterinary molecular diagnostics market.
However, the outbreak of COVID-19 in December 2019 has led to social distancing and lockdowns in more than 100 countries across the world. This has disrupted the supply chain of the market, thereby imparting a negative impact. The impact of COVID-19 is significant, and is expected to continue to be felt on the veterinary molecular diagnostics market in 20201 as well.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/12874
Companies covered in Veterinary Molecular Diagnostics Market Report
- bioMérieux SA
- IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Qiagen N.V.
- Neogen Corporation
- INDICAL BIOSCIENCE GmbH
- Veterinary Molecular Diagnostics, Inc.
Request For Customization of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/12874
Persistence Market Research predicts that, the global veterinary molecular diagnostics market will exhibit a CAGR of around 8% during the forecast period (2020-2030).
Key Takeaways from Veterinary Molecular Diagnostics Market Study
- In terms of product, PCR Kits dominate the veterinary molecular diagnostics market share, and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period, due to reliable results and cost-effective properties of the product.
- In terms of disease, the new castle diseases segment is expected to hold more than 25%of the veterinary molecular diagnostics market, expanding at a CAGR of 8%.
- Based on species, the livestock segment is expected to experience maximum growth during the forecast period, due to increasing dairy farming activities in countries with high demand for dairy products.
- By end user, veterinary hospitals represented the highest revenue share of 50%in 2019, and are expected to continue dominating the veterinary molecular diagnostics market during the forecast period as well.
- North America generated the highest revenue share of 4%in 2019, due to rising adoption of pets and presence of key players in the region. Europe is the 2nd most lucrative region with a revenue share of 28.4%.
- The outbreak of COVID-19has had a negative impact on the overall veterinary molecular diagnostics market.
“Increasing prevalence of veterinary diseases coupled with growing acceptance of molecular diagnostic techniques is expected to boost the growth of the veterinary molecular diagnostics market over the years to come,” says a PMR analyst.
Access Full Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/12874
Rise in Consolidation Activities by Key Players
Key manufacturers in the global veterinary molecular diagnostics market are highly focused on adopting strategies that will have a positive impact on their product portfolio and as well as enhance their presence in the veterinary molecular diagnostics market. Manufacturers are actively implementing strategies such as collaborations, mergers, partnerships, and acquisitions, which is helping them create a stronger footprint in the global market.
Explore Extensive Coverage of Persistence Market Research’s Healthcare Industry
E – Prescribing Market:
The global E-Prescribing market was valued at USD 250.2 million in 2013 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.5% from 2013 to 2019, to reach an estimated value of USD 887.8 million in 2019.
Ophthalmic Devices Market:
The global ophthalmic devices market was valued at USD 29,171.5 million in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2014 to 2020, to reach an estimated value of USD 42,685.1 million in 2020.
Insulin Delivery Device Market:
The global insulin delivery devices market is estimated at USD 9,391.1 million in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7% from 2014 to 2020, to reach an estimated value of USD 14,093.3 million in 2020.
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com