The Global Newborn Metabolic Screening Market Share is estimated to be worth US$ 247 Mn at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2020 to 2030. Advancements like the incorporation of IoT and AI in the healthcare vertical along with smart medicines and advancements in technology are expected to be the dictators of growth of the healthcare vertical in the upcoming period.
Increasing birth rates across the world are expected to drive demand for newborn metabolic screening, as the risk of galactosemia, sickle cell disease, phenylketonuria, maple syrup urine disease, and cystic fibrosis is higher among infants. Various countries are implementing screening for metabolic diseases in newborns as a part of their immunization programs.
According to a latest report published by Persistence Market Research, the global newborn metabolic screening market was valued around US$ 247 Mn in 2020, and is expected to witness an impressive CAGR of over 9% during the forecast period (2020 – 2030).
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/31998
Companies covered in Newborn Metabolic Screening Market Report
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Trivitron Healthcare Private Limited
- BioMedomics, Inc.
- Luminex Corporation
- MP BIOMEDICALS
- Synergy Medical Systems LLP
- Agilent Technologies, Inc
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc
- Zivak Technologies
Get To Know Methodology of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/31998
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Sickle cell disease is expected to contribute more than 30% of revenue share to the market.
- By sample, blood testing held the highest market share in 2019 due to efficient diagnostic results.
- Europe holds a significant share of over 30% in the global newborn metabolic screening market.
- Leading manufacturers are focused on strengthening their product portfolios and regional expansion through collaborations.
- Hospitals are expected to hold significant market share, due to high number of screening programs being arranged in collaboration with hospitals.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has had a negative impact on the market, as short-term lockdowns disturbed the production and supply chain of kits.
- The market in the U.S is projected to expand at a CAGR of close to 10% through 2030.
- The U.K market has a share of more than 17% in Europe, and is expected to progress at a CAGR of more than 12% over the next ten years.
“Increasing prevalence of new born metabolic diseases and rising adoption of related screening program will boost the global market,” says an analyst of Persistence Market Research.
Access Full Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/31998
Collaborations & Acquisitions Key Strategies amongst Market Players
Leading players in the newborn metabolic screening landscape are focusing on improving their product portfolios through partnerships and acquisitions. Various players are also focusing on regulatory approvals and innovative product launches.
- On October 05, 2020, PerkinElmer announced CE-IVD approval of the EONIS™ newborn screening assay.
- In October 2018, Trivitron’s Labsystems Diagnostics launched high quality newborn screening panels.
- On September 3, 2020, Sickle SCAN® was approved by the Department of Health in Australia.
What Does the Report Cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the newborn metabolic screening market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2015 – 2019 and projections for 2020 – 2030, on the basis of test (galactosemia, sickle cell disease, cystic fibrosis, toxoplasmosis, phenylketonuria (PKU), methylmalonic acidemia, maple syrup urine disease (MSUD), tyrosinemia, citrullinemia, and Medium Chain Acyl CoA Dehydrogenase (MCAD) Deficiency), sample (blood and urine), and end user (diagnostic laboratories, specialty clinics, and hospitals), across seven key regions of the world.
Explore Extensive Coverage of Persistence Market Research’s Healthcare Industry
Combination Antibody Therapy Market:
A study conducted by Persistence Market Research (PMR) shows that the global market for “Combination Antibody Therapy” is set to ride on a value CAGR of over 14% during the period of assessment to reach US$ 144,734.5 Million by 2024 end.
The US$ 497 Mn “Uveitis Treatment Market” is likely to expand at a stable CAGR of 6.5% over the next eight years. In 2017, the market is expected to witness nearly 6.7% Y-o-Y growth over 2016.
Crohns Disease Treatment Market:
PMR forecasts that the global market for “Crohn’s Disease Treatment Market” is set to reach US$ 4,474.8 Million by 2024-end, growing at a CAGR of 3% during the assessment period.
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com