The healthcare arm, with GDPR and HIPPA in effect, will focus on well-being analysis, thereby putting it as a market enabler. This regulated and organized practice is bound to give the Single-Domain Antibody Platforms Market analysts and consultants an edge over the conventional practices of healthcare.
Monoclonal antibodies are highly efficient as therapeutics against viral infections, immune diseases, and cancer. However, they are large in size and unable to access some epitopes, besides the production cost being high. Hence, single-domain antibodies (sdAbs) is an alternative for monoclonal due to larger number of accessible epitopes, smaller size, relatively low production costs, and potent inhibitors against immune and viral diseases. Currently, single-domain antibodies are being developed against a number of viruses, including influenza viruses, HIV, hepatitis C virus (HCV), enteric viruses, and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV).
Technological advancements in single-domain antibody platforms such as production of bispecific and multi-specific antibodies to target particular antigens during therapeutic developments are some other factors that will boost the growth of the single-domain antibody platforms market.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/28351
Companies covered in Single Domain Antibody Platforms Market Report
- Creative BioLabs A
- Synbio Technologies
- ProSci Incorporated
- BioCat GmbH
- Antibody Design Labs
- Oak BioSciences, Inc.
- Rockland Immunochemicals, Inc
- Hybrigenics Services
- NeoClone Biotechnology International LLC
- Kaneka Eurogentec S.A
Request For Customization of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/28351
According to a latest report published by PMR, the global single-domain antibody platforms market is projected to be valued at US$ 22 Mn in 2020, and is expected to witness an impressive CAGR of around 10% during the forecast period (2020 – 2030).
Key Takeaways from Single-Domain Antibody Platforms Market Study
- The bispecific single-domain antibody segment under platform type is expected to contribute more than 30%of revenue share in the single-domain antibody platforms market.
- By application, therapeutic development accounted for the highest market share in 2019. Single-domain antibodies are highly effective in immune therapy, and antiviral therapy is anticipated to drive demand for single-domain antibody platforms.
- Developing countries such as India, China, and South Africa are projected to register positive growth over the coming years, due to increase in drug development activities in these regions.
- Leading players are focused on improving their service and established collaborations with research institutes and provide customized products.
- The COVID-19outbreak has created a positive impact on the single-domain antibody platforms market, with increased demand for antibodies in the treatment against COVID-19.
“Rise in prevalence of infectious disease and demand for immunotherapy for preventive treatments will boost the global single-domain antibody platforms market,” says a PMR analyst.
Access Full Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/28351
Collaborations & Acquisitions – Key Strategies amongst Market Players
Leading players in the single-domain antibody platforms market are strengthening their product portfolios by launching new products.
- For instance, in July 2020, Creative Biolabs developed over 400types of therapeutic antibodies that can be applied to the study on COVID-19
- ProSci Incorporated announced the release of multiple single-domain antibodies against the human programmed death ligand 1 (PD-L1).
- In May, 2016, Antibody Design Labs offered a complete line of services for single-domain antibody development, including single-domain antibody phage libraries, immunization, and large-scale production of recombinant single-domain antibodies.
What Does the Report Cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the single-domain antibody platforms market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2015 – 2019 and projections for 2020 – 2030, on the basis of platform type (multi-specific single-domain antibody, bispecific single-domain antibody, multivalent single-domain antibody, and mono-specific single-domain antibody), animal source (camelids and sharks), application (diagnostic laboratories, therapeutic development, and research & development activities) and end user (diagnostic laboratories, clinical laboratories, academic and research institutes, and pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies), across seven key regions.
Explore Extensive Coverage of Persistence Market Research’s Healthcare Industry
The global biosensor market was valued at USD 12,963.6 million in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.7% from 2014 to 2020, to reach an estimated value of USD 22,551.2 million in 2020.
Cranio Maxillofacial Implants Market:
The global cranio maxillofacial implants market was valued at USD 1,044.7 million in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2014 to 2020, to reach an estimated value of USD 1,498.6 million in 2020.
Cell Tissue Culture Supplies Market:
The global cell and tissue culture supplies market was valued at USD 16,322.7 million in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.5% from 2014 to 2020, to reach an estimated value of USD 28,108.3 million in 2020.
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com