The global “prothrombin complex concentrate (PCC) market size” is projected to reach USD 1,604.9 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.6% during the forecast period. Sudden spike in the uptake of plasma-based therapies as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic is expected to benefit the market, shares Fortune Business Insights™ in its report, titled “Prothrombin Complex Concentrate (PCC) Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product (3-factor PCC and 4-factor PCC), By Application (Acquired Coagulation Factor Deficiency and Congenital Coagulation Factor Deficiency), By End User (Hospitals & Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Specialty Clinics and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”.
Prothrombin complex concentrate is a form of plasma treatment that is used to prevent bleeding in patients unable to form clots. COVID-19 patients having severe pneumonia have been found to be suffering from internal bleeding, with an inhibited ability for blood coagulation. The report includes thorough compilation of the quantitative analysis of the industry for the period of 12 years in order to assist players to grow in the market. Insights on specific revenue figures generated are also given in the report, along with projected revenue at the end of the forecast period. This study includes a widespread analysis of the key segments of the industry. This analysis sheds light in the current trends and opportunities in the Prothrombin Complex Concentrate Market.
Get Sample Report Brochure Of Prothrombin Complex Concentrate Market at: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/prothrombin-complex-concentrate-pcc-market-100102
Top manufactures of Prothrombin Complex Concentrate Market are:
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Kedrion S.p.A
- Octopharma AG
- Grifols, S.A.
- China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc.
- CSL Behring
- Regional Insights
Key Points of the Prothrombin Complex Concentrate Market Report:
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications, and manufacturing technology.
- The report also explores the major international players in detail. In this part, the report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, and production value along with the market shares for each company.
- Through the statistical analysis, the study depicts the global market including capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, and supply/demand from an international perspective.
- Considering segmentation, the market is divided in terms of product, end-use, company, region, and other important aspects. Each of these categories forms an important base point for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report then estimates the market development and trends of the Prothrombin Complex Concentrate Market.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/prothrombin-complex-concentrate-pcc-market-100102
Global Prothrombin Complex Concentrate (PCC) Market Scope
By Product Type
- 3-factor PCC
- 4-factor PCC
- Acquired Coagulation Factor Deficiency
- Congenital Coagulation Factor Deficiency
By End User
- Hospital & Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- North America (the U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia- Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East& Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Global Prothrombin Complex Concentrate (PCC) Market Scope
Supportive Regulatory Policies for Specialized Therapies to Accelerate Market in North America
North America, with a market size of USD 305.9 million in 2019, is expected to lead the global PCC market on account of strong support from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for novel plasma-derived therapies. This favorable environment is encouraging pharmaceuticals in the region to ramp up their R&D spending and bring out specialized treatments and drugs for patients with blood disorders.
Europe is also expected to strengthen its hold on the prothrombin complex concentrate market share during the forecast period owing to the surging number of COVID-19 cases in the region. Large pharmaceuticals in the region such as Grifols are optimizing their production capacity and distribution networks to meet the escalating demand for plasma-based medication.
Increasing Prevalence of Hemophilia to Augment Market Growth
Hemophilia is a rare bleeding disorder that is characterized by the deficiency of blood-clotting proteins in a person. A study conducted by a team of international researchers, spearheaded by the McMaster University in Canada, found that over 1,125,000 men suffer from inherited hemophilia, which is three times higher than previously believed. Of these, approximately 418,000 are afflicted with the more severe variant of the disease, with the highest incidence of the disorder being observed in middle- and low-income countries. This bodes well for the PCC market growth as the demand for plasma-derived factor IX, a vital blood clotting factor in hemophilia B patients, is steadily rising. For example, the World Federation of Hemophilia reported that more than 68,703,141 I.U. of plasma-derived factor IX were used in Europe in 2018. These developments are expected to prove favorable for the prothrombin complex concentrate market growth in the coming years.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Comprehensive analysis of the Aesthetic Implants Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Order Full Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100102
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245