The global lactose market size is projected to reach USD 1.53 billion by 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period. The market was valued at USD 1.19 billion in 2018. This information is published in a report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Lactose Market Size, Share Trends & Industry Analysis, By Purity (Crude Lactose, Edible Lactose, and Refined-edible Grade Lactose), By Color (Yellow Lactose, Pale-yellow to White Lactose, and White Lactose), By Applications (Food, Feed, Infant Formula, and Pharmaceuticals), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The report further mentions that the market is likely to gain momentum from the rising application of lactose in various industries, namely, food and beverages and feed. It is also used in the making confectioneries, bakery products, and creams.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/lactose-market-101774
Leading Players operating in the Lactose Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Kerry Inc.
- MILEI GmbH
- LACTALIS Ingredients
- Glanbia Plc.
- Lactose (India) Limited
- Fonterra Co-operative Group
- Arla Foods Ingredients Group A/S
- Armor Proteines
- Molkerei MEGGLE Wasserburg GmbH & Co.KG
- Hilmar Cheese Company, Inc.
The report covers:
- Global Lactose Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/lactose-market-101774
Refined-edible Grade Lactose Segment to Exhibit Immense Growth Backed by Demand from Infant Formula Industry
In terms of purity, the market is fragmented into refined-edible grade lactose, edible lactose, and crude lactose. Out of these, the edible grade lactose segment had acquired 27.1% lactose market share in 2018. However, the refined-edible grade lactose segment had generated the highest revenue in 2018 and had lead the market. It is widely used in the infant formula and pharmaceutical industries. Several prominent players are offering novel products, such as dry-blend infant-grade lactose. It is, in turn, increasing demand for refined-edible grade lactose. Additionally, these industries have set up a few strict specification requirements for this type of lactose that requires additional steps for purification. All these factors are likely to propel this segment in the coming years.
Usage of Lactose in Making Sports Drinks Will Drive Market Growth
The sports and dietary supplements industry is growing at a sizeable rate all over the world. It is occurring because of the rising participation of the populaces in active and recreational sports. Also, increasing number of organized sports is contributing to the growth of this industry. The regional governments as well as non-profit organizations are also taking various initiatives to increase the awareness about health, fitness, and personal well-being amongst the masses. This is resulting in the rising demand for clinical and sports nutrition products. In the food industry, lactose is experiencing high demand owing to its clinically proven health benefits and other physical properties that are making it the perfect ingredient for making sports drinks. It is expected to boost the lactose market growth during the forecast period.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Overview of Application of Lactose: By Color
- Production Share of Lactose, By Region, 2018
- Price Comparison (US$, Per Ton): By Grade (Crude Lactose, Edible Lactose, Refined-edible Lactose), 2018
- Overview of Application of Lactose: By Grade
- Price Comparison (US$, Per Ton): By Color (White, Pale-Yellow to White, Yellow)
- Price Comparison (US$, Per Ton): By Application (Feed, Food, Infant Formula, Pharmaceutical), 2018
- USDA Average Prices, Lactose, 2019
- Global Lactose Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Purity
- Crude Lactose
- Edible Lactose
- Refined-edible Lactose
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Color
- Yellow Lactose
- Pale-yellow Lactose
- White Lactose
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Infant Formula
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Lactose Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Lactose Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245