The Oral Hygiene Products Market is estimated to run through a CAGR of 4% between 2020 to 2030, reaching US$ 1.2X. Online services have made a beeline to almost every industry vertical. The healthcare vertical is at the forefront herein. With e-prescriptions and door-to-door delivery of medicines taking over, 100% digital adoption is not far. It’s, in fact, not just a need but a necessity herein. It won’t be incorrect to state that the “Out-Patient Department” would be the “Online Patient Department” in the future. This would simplify the surgical processes as well, as the healthcare practitioners would be able to prioritize the course of treatment.
Oral hygiene products are used to treat dental plaque/biofilms, dental caries, gingivitis, halitosis, periodontitis and peri-implantitis. Increasing prevalence of these conditions across the world is expected to boost demand in the global oral hygiene products market. For instance, according to the Global Burden of Disease (GBD), severe periodontitis is the 6th-most prevalent oral disease occurring worldwide, and accounts for 11.2% prevalence rate.
Several initiatives for oral health awareness are being undertaken by leading oral hygiene market players. Major companies such as Colgate-Palmolive, Johnson & Johnson, Unilever, and Proctor & Gamble are focused on spreading awareness regarding good oral health and dental hygiene. For instance, the Indian Dental Association (IDA) drafted the National Oral Health Programme to address the burden of dental disease effectively for bringing about ‘optimal oral health’ for all by 2020.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/25915
Companies covered in Oral Hygiene Products Market Report
- Procter & Gamble
- Johnson & Johnson
- 3M Company
- Dabur India Ltd.
- Dentsply International Inc.
- Ultradent Products, Inc.
- Dentaid SL
Get To Know Methodology of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/25915
According to the latest report published by PersistenceMarketResearch, the global oral hygiene products market is anticipated to experience a steady CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period (2020–2030).
Key Takeaways from Oral Hygiene Products Market Study
- The toothpaste segment, under product, is expected to hold more than one-third revenue share in the global oral hygiene products market.
- Dental plaque/biofilms and dental caries are leading indications and account for around 60%dental problems, followed by gingivitis. These segments are expected to grow at a higher rate as compared to other indications.
- In terms of regional growth, East Asia and South Asia together hold more than 35%of the global oral hygiene products market value share. North America is a lucrative region with higher product adoption as compared to other regions.
- The COVID-19outbreak has created hindrances for the growth of the oral hygiene products market as most non-essential medical procedures are being postponed; this situation will persist in the first half of 2021 as well.
“Rising awareness regarding essential oral care and increase in prevalence of dental disorders will boost the global oral hygiene products market over the coming years. Wide distribution channel of oral hygiene products makes it more lucrative for expansion in the coming decade, where supermarkets/hypermarkets will be the largest contributor. Low capital cost required for manufacturing oral hygiene products will result in increasing number of market players in future,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Access Full Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/25915
Collaborations & Acquisitions – Key Strategies amongst Market Players
Leading players in the oral hygiene products market are strengthening their product portfolios by launching new products.
- Procter & Gamble launched new products in oral care such as Gum DetoxifyTM Toothpaste by Crest®, which is formulated for significantly improved gum health.
Various players in the oral hygiene products market are focusing on growth strategies such as expansion, collaborations, and agreement licences.
- In Jan 2018, 3M and 3Shape announced a collaboration to advance the field of orthodontics via digital workflows, which intends to support indirect bonding, clear aligners, and other emerging digital orthodontic workflows.
- In June 2016, Dentsply International Inc. announced the acquisition of MIS Implants Technologies Ltd., a manufacturer of dental implants.
What Does the Report Cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the oral hygiene products market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2015–2019 and projections for 2020–2030, based on product (toothpaste, toothbrush, mouth wash/ rinse, floss, teeth whitening, orthodontic wax, and denture cleansers & fixatives), indication (dental plaque/biofilms, dental caries, gingivitis, halitosis, periodontitis, and peri-implantitis), and distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, supermarkets/ hypermarkets, drug stores, retail pharmacies, and e-Commerce), across seven key regions.
Explore Extensive Coverage of Persistence Market Research’s Healthcare Industry
Microbiome Therapeutic Market:
According to the latest market report published by Persistence Market Research, titled ‘Microbiome Therapeutics Market Potential: Global Pipeline Analysis and Assessment 2018 – 2025’, the global microbiome therapeutics market is expected to exhibit an exponential CAGR of 62.9% during the forecast period 2018–2025.
Stair Lifts Market:
The report indicates that the global stair lifts market is expected to reach a market value of over US$ 1,600 Mn by the end of 2025. The market is projected to register a robust CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period.
Hair Transplant Services Market:
According to the research study, the global hair transplant services market is expected to reach a value of over US$ 9,100 Mn by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period.
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com