The Hematology Analyzers Market is estimated to run through a CAGR of 5% between 2020 to 2030, reaching US$ 2.2 Billion. Online services have made a beeline to almost every industry vertical. The healthcare vertical is at the forefront herein. With e-prescriptions and door-to-door delivery of medicines taking over, 100% digital adoption is not far. It’s, in fact, not just a need but a necessity herein. It won’t be incorrect to state that the “Out-Patient Department” would be the “Online Patient Department” in the future. This would simplify the surgical processes as well, as the healthcare practitioners would be able to prioritize the course of treatment.
Automation is one of the key technology advancements in the hematology analyzers market. Automatic and semi-automatic hematology systems are being rapidly adopted across the world, along with rising prevalence of hematological disorders such as leukemia, hemophilia, and anemia. According to the World Federation of Hemophilia, prevalence of hemophilia among male patients was found to be around 17 per 100,000 males, globally, in 2019.
Additionally, according to the American Cancer Society, Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma is one of the common types of cancer in the U.S, accounting for 4%. Increasing awareness about early diagnosis among patients is expected to be one of the key driving forces for the hematology analyzers market.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/16510
Companies covered in Hematology Analyzers Market Report
- SYSMEX CORPORATION
- Abbott Laboratories
- Beckman Coulter Inc
- Siemens AG
- Boule Diagnostics AB.
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- HORIBA Ltd.
- Edan Instrumnets, Inc
- Biosystems SA
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Shenzhen Dymind Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- PZ CORMAY SA
- Shenzhen Landwind Insdustry Co. Ltd.
- Rayto Life and Analytical Sciences Co. Ltd
- Shenzen Prokan Electronics Inc.
Request For Customization of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/16510
Persistence Market Research predicts that the global hematology analyzers market will exhibit a 5% CAGR during the forecast period (2020-2030).
Key Takeaways from Hematology Analyzers Market Study
- 5-part hematology analyzers are expected to be the most prominently used type of analysers across the world, holding over 3/4of the market share in 2020.
- With point of care testing on the rise, point of care hematology analyzers are expected to grow at a rapid pace compared to standalone devices through the forecast period.
- Hospitals will continue to be a dominant end user in the hematology analyzers market, followed by blood banks and diagnostic centers.
- While North America holds the largest chunk of the hematology analyzers market share by region, East Asia is expected to rapidly advance in this market space.
- The COVId-19 pandemic will have a low to moderate adverse impact on the growth of the global hematology analyzers market.
“Rising preference for automation and point of care devices will directly support increased penetration of the hematology analyzers market across all end users,” says a PMR analyst.
Access Full Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/16510
Key Strategies amongst Players in Hematology Analyzers Market
Companies largely gain their competitive advantage and economic benefits from innovation. Innovation is advantageous and helps in acquiring new markets, generates revenues, and creates customer value propositions. Innovation contributes to higher productivity, lower costs, increased profits, and improves existing product lines and processes. Firms that innovate have a higher global market share, higher penetration rates, and higher profitability. Innovative products also attract more customers. The hematology analyzers market has also seen a similar trend since the past decade.
- For instance, in December 2014, Sysmex launched XN-L Series hematology analyzers to help physicians detect malignant cells.
- Similarly, in April 2016, Horiba launched a new product, Yumizen H500, a 6-part differential hematology analyzer with an artificial intelligence system, including automatic start up and shutdown. It simultaneously counts blood cells and C-reactive protein (CRP – produced by the body in response to internal inflammation).
- The trend continues with the 2020launch of Beckman Coulter, a DxH 690T tabletop hematology analyzer that support the Early Sepsis Indicator test identified in patients suffering from sepsis.
What Does the Report Cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the hematology analyzers market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2015 – 2019 and projections for 2020 – 2030, on the basis of product (3-part differential analyzers, 5-part differential analyzers, and others), modality (standalone and point of care), and end user (hospitals, diagnostic centers, ambulatory surgical centers, and blood banks), across seven key regions.
Explore Extensive Coverage of Persistence Market Research’s Healthcare Industry
Medication Dispenser Market:
As per the latest report published by Persistence Market Research, the global medication dispenser market will reach a valuation of US$ 1,824.7 Mn, riding at a CAGR of 7.0% over the forecast period (2017–2025).
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing Market:
By the end of 2025, the global market for Human Papillomavirus testing will have soared at 7.6% CAGR, bringing in more than US$ 1,100 Mn in revenues.
Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) Treatment Market:
Towards the end of 2025, the global bile duct cancer treatment market is projected to soar at a robust CAGR of 8%, raking in revenues worth US$ 312.3 Mn.
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com