The global “Radiopharmaceuticals Market Size” is projected to reach USD 9.54 billion by 2026. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Radiopharmaceuticals Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (PET Radiopharmaceuticals, SPECT Radiopharmaceuticals), By Application (Neurology, Cardiology, Oncology, and Others), By End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Centres, and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was valued at USD 4.86 billion in 2018. Driven by increasing number of successful clinical trials, the market will exhibit a CAGR of 9.0% from 2019-2026.
Key Players Operating in The Radiopharmaceuticals Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc.
- Cardinal Health
- Norgine B.V.
- Advanced Accelerator Applications (Novartis AG)
- Bracco Diagnostic Inc.
- Jubilant Life Sciences Limited
- GE Healthcare (General Electric Company)
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/nuclear-medicine-radiopharmaceuticals-market-101812
The report focuses on global major leading industry players of market providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue and contact information. This report focuses on Radiopharmaceuticals Market Trend, volume and value at global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents overall Radiopharmaceuticals Market Size by analysing historical data and future prospect.
With tables and figures helping analyse worldwide Radiopharmaceuticals Market Forecast provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
Highlights of the Radiopharmaceuticals Market Report Include:
- Microscopic study of the various factors driving and restraining the market
- Careful classification and research of the market segments
- Accurate computation of market figures
- Comprehensive analysis of the regional dynamics and competitive landscape
North America to Witness Highest Growth; Growing Adoption of Nuclear Imaging to Aid Growth
The report segments the market on the basis of regional demographics into Latin America, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, North America will emerge dominant in the coming years. The advancements in nuclear imaging has contributed to the growth of the market in North America. Increased awareness regarding the adverse effects of cancer and other serious diseases will create several growth opportunities for the companies operating in the regional market of North America.
Driven by Increasing Number of Product Launches, Market to Expand at a High Rate
The increasing number of product launches has offered a wider scope for growth. The presence of several pipeline drugs will open up a potential for the growth of the market in the coming years. The increased investment has massively helped the development of these pipeline drugs. Increased emphasis on R&D of pipeline drugs has enabled the possibilities to explore the untapped potential that is carried by radiopharmaceuticals. In 2018, Norgine B.V. announced the launch of Lymphoseek, a radiopharmaceutical designed for oncological procedures. The report highlights new products, similar to Lymphoseek and gauges the impact of these products on the market.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/nuclear-medicine-radiopharmaceuticals-market-101812
Objective of Studies:
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth. To analyse the Radiopharmaceuticals Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter five force analysis etc.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Radiopharmaceuticals Market
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current Radiopharmaceuticals Market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World.
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Radiopharmaceuticals Market
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Installed Base of PET/PET-CT Scanners – For Key Countries, 2015 and 2018
- Installed Base of Gamma Cameras – For Key Countries, 2018
- Reimbursement Scenario- For Key Countries
- New Product Launches
- Key Industry Developments
- Pipeline Analysis
- Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
- PET Radiopharmaceuticals
- SPECT Radiopharmaceuticals
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- PET Radiopharmaceuticals
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/nuclear-medicine-radiopharmaceuticals-market-101812
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What are the Radiopharmaceuticals Market trends and growth drivers?
- How many segments does the market contain?
- What are the opportunities and challenges that the market may face?
- How are the key players keeping up with the changing consumer behavior?
- What are the latest industry developments?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245