The global plasma fractionation market size is expected to reach USD 48.55 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period. The growing incidence of immunological disorders is expected to spur demand for the market, states Fortune Business Insights, in a report, titled “Plasma Fractionation Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Product (Immunoglobulin, Albumin, Coagulation Factors, Protease Inhibitors, and Others), By Application (Immunology & Neurology, Hematology, Critical Care, Pulmonology, and Others), By End-user (Hospitals & Clinics, Clinical Research Laboratories, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” The market size stood at USD 25.44 billion in 2019.
The coronavirus incidence has caused severe damage and financial ruin to industries across the globe. The governments of several countries have instigated lockdown to thwart the spread of this deadly virus. Such plans have caused disturbances in the production and supply chain. But, with time and resolution, we will be able to combat this stern time and get back to normality. Our well-revised reports will help companies to receive in-depth information about the present scenario of every market so that you can adopt the necessary strategies accordingly.
To get to know more about the short-term and long-term impacts of COVID-19 on this market, please visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/plasma-fractionation-market-101614
Leading Players operating in the Plasma Fractionation Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Japan Blood Products Organization
- Biotest AG
- Grifols, S.A.
- C. Pharma (Green Cross Corporation)
- Kedrion S.p.A.
- China Biologic Products
- Shanghai RAAS Blood Products
High R&D for Alzheimer’s Therapies to Contribute Growth
The growing adoption of immunoglobulin for the management, treatment, and diagnosis of metabolic diseases is expected to have a tremendous impact on the market. The ongoing R&D investments and study of immunoglobulin to treat Alzheimer’s and other autoimmune disorders therapies will spur business opportunities for the market. Immunoglobulin is glycoprotein molecules that are derived by plasma fractionation and act as antibodies. Moreover, the growing utilization of immunoglobulin owing to its superior advantages can further incite the development of the market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/plasma-fractionation-market-101614
Rising Plasma Application in COVID-19 Recovery to Aid Growth
The COVID-19 outbreak has led to an extensive study of plasma therapy in the development of antidote. The surging cases around the world have made it precedent to discover a vaccine against the virus. The use of blood plasma therapy in the recovery of patients has delivered promising results. Hence, the increased use of plasma in disease management is likely to aid the expansion of the market.
North America Emerges Dominant on Account of Better Healthcare Infrastructures
Geographically, the global market for plasma fractionation is dominated by North America at present. Factors promoting growth in this region are better healthcare infrastructures, government supported reimbursement policies, and presence of large company in developed nations of the region namely Canada and the U.S. Moreover, recent approvals from the Food and Drug (FDA) favor the growth of new plasma fractionation facilities are thus creating lucrative growth opportunities for the market in North America. For instance, the FDA approved a plasma fractionation facility in Melville for Kedrion S.P.A. in February 2019.
The plasma fractionation market in Asia Pacific is also anticipated to show huge growth potentials on account of developing healthcare infrastructure and research centers, and the increasing investments for drug discoveries.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Number of Plasma Collection Centers for Key Countries
- Plasma Fractionation Capacity & Capacity Utilization Rate for Key Players
- Cost Breakdown of Plasma Fractionation for Key Players
- Regional Distribution of Plasma Fractionation Throughput
- Global Plasma Fractionation Market (in volume)
- Distribution of the Global Plasma Fractionation Market (in volume) by Region
- Recent Industry Developments – Partnerships, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Regulatory Scenario by Key Countries
- Prevalence of Chronic Diseases (Key Indications) by Key Countries
- Global Plasma Fractionation Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product Type
- Intravenous Immunoglobulin
- Subcutaneous Immunoglobulin
- Coagulation Factors
- Factor IX
- Factor VIII
- Prothrombin Complex Concentrates
- Fibrinogen concentrates
- Protease Inhibitors
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Immunology & Neurology
- Critical Care
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Clinical Research Laboratories
- Others (Academic Institutes, etc.)
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/plasma-fractionation-market-101614
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Plasma Fractionation Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Plasma Fractionation Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245