Disposable Gloves Market 2021 By Product Type (Natural Rubber Gloves, Nitrile Gloves, Vinyl Gloves, Neoprene, Polyethylene), By Application Type (Medical Examination, Surgical, Non-Medical, Food Service, Clean Room, Industrial), Industry Analysis, Trends, And Forecast 2025
Disposable Gloves Market: Increase in the awareness regarding hygiene maintenance and precautionary measures to prevent spread of various diseases are key drivers for Global Disposable Gloves Market.
Disposable gloves are those gloves which are used across various industries on a wide scale to maintain hygiene and prevent disease or infection from spreading to others. It acts as a safety barrier between environment, product and human beings. So, during the study of Global Disposable Gloves market, we have considered Disposable Gloves types and applications to analyze the market.
Ansell Healthcare Products LLC
- Ansell Healthcare Products, LLC designs, develops, and produces health care products. Ansell Healthcare Products supplies products counting gloves, protection suits, markers, sheets, mats, stands, heaters, valves, and bags. Ansell Healthcare products serves clients worldwide. Ansell was formed as Dunlop Pneumatic Tyre Company of Australasia Ltd in 1899, when the Dunlop Pneumatic Tyre Company of the United Kingdom incorporated its Australian branch, formed in 1893, and hanged it on the Australian stock exchanges. In 1906 the company transformed its name to the Dunlop Rubber Company of Australasia Ltd, and in 1929 changed it again, following a merger with the Perdriau Rubber Company, to Dunlop Perdriau Ltd. Operating in two main business segments, Industrial and Healthcare, Ansell is the market leader that continues to grow, engaging 13,000 people worldwide. With procedures in North America, Latin America/Caribbean, EMEA and Asia Pacific, consumers in more than 100 countries around the world trust Ansell and its safeguard solutions. Ansell has four main functioning headquarters in Iselin, NJ, USA, Brussels, Belgium, and CyberJaya, Malaysia, and its listed office is in Melbourne, Australia.
Get Sample of this Premium report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/healthcare/disposable-gloves-market
Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd
- Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd. is a Malaysia-based corporation engaged in venture holding, engineering and sales of rubber products and provision of management services to holdings. The Company operates through four segments comprising technical rubber products, gloves (other than cleanroom gloves), cleanroom products and others. The Company operates industrial facilities and sales offices in Malaysia and Hong Kong. Its holdings are involved in manufacturing of latex examination gloves, manufacturing and marketing of rubber based parts and products, fabrication and connection of machinery, trading of latex examination gloves, investment holding, investment holding and the trading of cleanroom products, distribution, and manufacturing of surgical, procedure and examination gloves and among others. The Company’s subsidiaries include Perusahaan Getah Asas Sdn. Bhd., Kossan Latex Industries (M) Sdn. Bhd., Kossan Engineering (M) Sdn. Bhd., and Kossan Sdn. Bhd., among others.
Hartalega Holdings Berhad
- Hartalega Holdings Berhad is an investment holding company. The Company is engaged in the manufacture and sale of latex gloves. The Company also offers Nitrile gloves and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) gloves. The Company’s Nitrile gloves products include Nitrile Powder Free 2.7 Mil, Nitrile Powder Free 3.2 Mil, Nitrile Powder Free 3.5 Mil, Nitrile Powder Free 3.5 Mil Extended Cuff, Nitrile Cleanroom 3.5 Mil Extended Cuff, COATS Nitrile Powder Free 3 Mil, Nitrile Cleanroom 4.5 Mil Extended Cuff and Nitrile Powder Free 8.0 Mil Extended Cuff. The Company’s latex gloves products include Latex Powdered 4.0 Mil, Latex Powder Free 4.5 Mil, Latex Powder Free 5.0 Mil, Latex Polymer Coated 5.5 Mil, COATS Latex Powder Free 4.5 Mil and Latex Polymer Coated 9.0 Mil Extended Cuff. Its export markets include America, Germany, Japan and Australia. The Company has operations in the United States, Europe and Asia.
Cardinal Health, Inc
- Cardinal Health, Inc. is a healthcare services and products company. The Company operates through two segments Pharmaceutical and Medical. The Medical segment distributes a range of medical, surgical and laboratory products, and provides services to hospitals, ambulatory surgery centres, clinical laboratories, surgical gloves and other healthcare providers. This segment also manufactures, sources and develops its own Cardinal Health brand medical and surgical products. It provides post-acute care management and transition services, and software to hospitals. Cardinal Health, Inc. is an American multinational health care services company, and the 14th highest revenue generating company in the United States. Its headquarters are based in Dublin, Ohio and Dublin, Ireland (EMEA).
- Adventa Berhad is a Malaysian holding company. It was founded in 2004. Adventa initially invested in the glove-making business. In 2012, the group divested the glove business to Aspion. The group then acquired Electron Beam and Lucenxia, which led them into the health care businesses. Their business also includes distribution and third-party logistics (3PL) for other health care companies.
- Dynarex is a leading provider of disposable medical products with distributor partners in all 50 states, as well as Canada, Europe and South America. All its products are manufactured with the highest standards, down to every detail including clinical equivalence, market readiness and logistics. They have helped thousands of distributors run and grow a more profitable business. They have six regional warehouses located across the United States. These locations combined, offer over 1 million sq. ft. of space dedicated to stocking and shipping thousands of sku numbers daily.
Rubberex Corporation Bhd
- Since 1987 Rubberex is a leading global player in natural rubber, synthetic rubber and nitrile disposable gloves for household, industrial, professional and food handling applications. The Malaysian plant is located in IPOH on 140,000 sq. m land area. The production facilities are within a single location giving Rubberex the edge to serve the multiple needs of the customers. Its gloves comply with Regulation 425/ 2016 CE, ASTM D5250, EN455 CE and FFDCA standards for Medical, Food and Personal Protection and Food Contact requirements. As a listed entity on the Malaysian Stock Exchange since 1997 Rubberex is well capitalized and responsible in its dealings with its customers. The Company, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in manufacturing and sale of household and industrial rubber gloves; manufacturing and sale of industrial rubber gloves; investment holding, and trading of gloves and other latex products. It has production facilities in Malaysia and China. The China plant is sited in Buluo, Huizhou City, Guangdong province on approximately 140,000 square meter land area, for the production of reusable synthetic gloves and disposable Vinyl gloves. The Malaysian plant is located in IPOH on over 70,000 square meter land area. Its subsidiaries include Rubberex (M) Sdn. Berhad, Diamond Grip (M) Sdn. Bhd., Pioneer Vantage Limited and Rubberex (Hong Kong) Limited, among others.
Top Glove Corporation Bhd
- Top Glove Corporation Bhd is the world’s largest manufacturer of gloves, with manufacturing operations spanning across Malaysia, Thailand and China. Top Glove also has marketing offices in these countries as well as USA, Germany and Brazil. The Top Glove success story began a quarter of a century ago in 1991, as a local business enterprise with a single factory and 1 glove production line. Today, it has captured 26% of the world market share and offers a comprehensive product range, fulfilling demand in both the healthcare and non-healthcare segment. Top Glove serves a network of over 2,000 satisfied customers in more than 195 countries, and these numbers are still growing.
Supermax Corporation Berhad
- SUPERMAX Corporation Berhad Company a world class latex glove conglomerate listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, is a leading international manufacturer, distributor and marketer of high quality medical gloves. Supermax currently exports to over 160 countries worldwide in the regions of America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and the South Pacific. As an own-brand manufacturer, Supermax has developed a range of successful brands such as Supermax, Aurelia and Maxter which are trusted and recognized by laboratories, hospitals, pharmacists, doctors and surgeons around the world.
- Supermax Group produces up to 24 billion pieces of gloves per year, meeting approximately 12% of the world demand for latex examination gloves. Supermax Group has eleven (11) manufacturing plants based in Malaysia equipped with state-of-the-art machinery, energy-saving biomass systems and a research and development centre. Supermax has eight (8) own distribution centres cum corporate offices based in the United States of America, Brazil, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan, and collaborates with over 1,200 independent distributors around the world.
Shield Scientific B.V.
- SHIELD Scientific is a European company. The headquarters are strategically based in the Netherlands. Its international logistics hub, located in Malaysia, has storage space for up to 1700 pallets (60 000 cases), whilst logistics management is tightly controlled. Its production management system is certified according to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016. Distribution throughout Europe is provided by a network of Master Distributors. At SHIELD Scientific, everyone is focused on the needs of the customer, with a view to developing long-term partnerships where the emphasis is on mutual gain.
Global Disposable Gloves Market Dynamics –
The commercialization and growth of global Disposable Gloves market over the past 25 years has been highly impactful. One of the main factors driving the growth of disposable gloves market over the forecast period is increased awareness regarding maintenance of hygiene. Now a day’s people are well aware with the advantages and disadvantages of hygiene which in turn has increase the demand for disposable gloves over the forecast period.
Increase in hospitals, food industries tattoo parlors and others required hygienic conditions to carry out the complete procedure which inturn increased the demand for disposable gloves market. In healthcare sectors there are various conditions in which disease can spread by the means of spreading from one person to other and gloves act as a safety barrier. However, high cost, toxic an allergic reactions caused by these disposable gloves are expected to inhibit the growth of disposable gloves market over the forecast period.
Global Disposable Gloves Market report is segmented on the basis of product type, application type and by regional & country level. Based upon Product type, global Disposable Gloves Market is classified as Natural Rubber Gloves, Nitrile Gloves, Vinyl Gloves, Neoprene, Polyethylene and Others. Based upon Application type, global Disposable Gloves Market is classified as Medical Examination, Surgical, Non-Medical, Food Service, Clean Room and Industrial.
Get Complete companies list: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/261
Table Of Content
- Chapter – Report Methodology
Market Size Estimates
USP’s of Report
- Chapter – Global Disposable Gloves Market Overview: Qualitative Analysis
Global Disposable Gloves Market Classification
Disposable Gloves Market: Trends
Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Bargaining Power of Suppliers
Bargaining Power of Consumers
Threat of New Entrants
Threat of Substitute Product and Services
Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
Market Attractiveness Analysis
Market Attractiveness Analysis by Segmentation
Market Attractiveness Analysis by Region
- Chapter – Global Disposable Gloves Market Overview: Quantitative Analysis
Global Disposable Gloves Market Consumption (K Unit), Market Share ( %) and Growth Rate, 2014- 2024
Global Disposable Gloves Market Revenue (USD Million), Market Share (%) and Growth Rate (%), 2014- 2024
- Chapter – Global Disposable Gloves Market Analysis: by Product Type
- Chapter – Global Disposable Gloves Market Analysis: by Application
- Chapter – Global Disposable Gloves Market Analysis: by Manufacturer
Global Disposable gloves Markets: Regional Analysis
The research report includes specific segments by region (country), by company, by Type and by Application. This study provides information about the sales and revenue during the historic and forecasted period of 2021 to 2027. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Turkey etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia and Vietnam)
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt and GCC Countries)
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation opportunities and disruptive technologies, company overview, revenue shares, strategic overview of Market supply and demand
- Statistical data in terms of value (US$) as well as Volume (units) till 2027
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- The data analysis present in the report is based on the combination of both historical as well as current growth parameters resources
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
About: Brandessence Market Research Inc.
Brandessence market research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Corporate Sales: +44-20380741