The healthcare vertical is working on getting the following 4 things by its side – access, affordability, efficiency, and quality. As such, the key participants in the Traditional Chinese Medicine Market are investing in the replacement or optimization of workforce processes, technologies, and foundational structures, to dole out value-based and cost-effective solutions.
Traditional Chinese medicine is one of the oldest systems of health and wellness that has been used in China for thousands of years. Other medicines mainly focus on treating a disease. But traditional Chinese medicines aim to increase immune power and look at the entire well-being. The most common type of traditional Chinese medicines includes herbal products, acupuncture, and Tai Chi, among others.
According to a latest report published by PMR, the global traditional Chinese medicine market is expected to witness a CAGR of more than 5% over the forecast period (2020–2030).
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/16219
Companies covered in Traditional Chinese Medicine Market Report
- Zhongxin Pharmaceuticals
- Tianjin Tasly Group
- Yuannan Baiyao
- Solstice Medicine Company, Inc.
- Shanghai Sundise Traditional Chinese Medicine Co., Ltd
- China Chinese Medicine Holding Co., Ltd.
- Hunan goldliloo pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Wanbang Pharma Group Corp.
- Chengdu Qiankun Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Novartis AG
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc.
Get To Know Methodology of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/16219
Key Takeaways from Traditional Chinese Medicine Market Study
- Non-traditional Chinese medicines is the leading segment by product in the global traditional Chinese medicine market. The Autism Spectrum disorder (ASD) segment has been gaining more traction in recent years, and is expected to expand at a rate of 7%during the forecast period.
- North America is the leading region in the traditional Chinese medicine market, followed by Europe.
- East and South Asia, including China, South Korea, Japan, India, and ASEAN countries, is the fastest-growing region in the traditional Chinese medicine market, due improving medical infrastructure.
- Tong Ren Tang, Pfizer, and Novartis AG are amongst the leading players in the global traditional Chinese medicine market. These companies invest most of their revenue in R&D, and focus on strengthening their distribution channels to maintain a leading position in the traditional Chinese medicine market space.
- 100+ health systems are partnering with retail chains, providing physician oversights and increased patient traffic to retail clinics, and extending health system networks to new patient populations.
- The COVID-19 pandemic is a cause for concern, which has deprioritized non-essential medical treatments. This will hurt the growth of the global traditional Chinese medicine market in the short term.
Access Full Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/16219
“Increasing incidence of ADHD to boost growth of global traditional Chinese medicine market,” says a PMR analyst.
Rising prevalence of ADHD is a major factor contributing to revenue growth of the traditional Chinese medicine market across the globe. The exact cause of ADHD is still unclear, although genetic influence is observed in most cases.
As per data released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 6.1 million (9.4%) – 388,000 children aged 2–5 years, 4 million children aged 6–11 years, and 3 million children aged 12–17 years – were diagnosed with ADHD in the U.S. In Spain, pooled prevalence of ADHD in a population of 361,580 representing children and adolescents was estimated at 6.8% from the last decade.
Prevalence of ADHD is rising at an alarming rate, which is expected to fuel revenue growth of ADHD therapeutics such traditional Chinese medicines, as there is no specific treatment for this disorder.
Product Innovation – Key Strategy of Traditional Chinese Medicine Market Players
Major players in the global traditional Chinese medicine market are introducing innovative products to retain their market share. A patented technology called osmotic controlled release oral delivery system (OROS) is used in Concerta, manufactured by Johnson & Johnson. It releases an initial dose of methylphenidate within the first two hours of ingestion, and when the pill passes through the stomach and gastrointestinal track, water is absorbed, resulting in internal pressure, which releases small amounts of medication as the pill passes through gut. This technology was implemented to maintain consistency of improvement in cognitive performance throughout the day.
Explore Extensive Coverage of Persistence Market Research’s Healthcare Industry
Neuropathic Pain Market:
The global neuropathic pain market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.6% during an eight-year forecast period 2016–2024 and reach US$ 8.3 Bn by the end of 2024.
Hepatitis C Treatment Market:
The global hepatitis C treatment market was valued at US$ 23.9 Bn in 2015 and is estimated to be valued at US$ 26.6 Bn by 2016. The market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 71.13 Bn by the end of 2024, reflecting a CAGR of 13.1% over the forecast period.
Medical Implants Sterile Packaging Market:
the global medical implants sterile packaging market is anticipated to be valued at US$ 1,427.8 Mn by the end of 2016 and this is estimated to increase to US$ 2,436.4 Mn by the end of 2024, registering a CAGR of 6.5% in terms of value during the forecast period (2016 – 2024).
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com