Telehealth Market | 2021 Size, Growth, Share, Cap, Regional Analysis With Global Industry Forecast To 2027. The global “telehealth” market is expected to grow astonishingly in the near future on account of the rising preference for e-visits. They provide easy access to the required doctors, lower outpatient department (OPD) waiting times, and are cost-effective. Fortune Business Insights™ published this information in a new report, titled, “Telehealth Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Products and Services), By Application (Telemedicine, Patient Monitoring, Continuous Medical Education, and Others), By Modality (Real-time (Synchronous), Store-and-forward (Asynchronous), and Remote Patient Monitoring), By End User (Hospital Facilities, Homecare, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” The report further mentions that this market size was USD 61.40 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 559.52 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 25.2% during the forecast period.
Leading Players operating in the Telehealth Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- American Well (Boston, U.S.)
- MDLIVE Inc. (Sunrise, U.S)
- Teladoc Health Inc. (Purchase, U.S.)
- Doctor on Demand Inc. (San Francisco, U.S.)
- Dictum Health Inc. (Oakland, U.S.)
- Grand Rounds Inc. (San Francisco, U.S.)
- OpenTeleHealth (Balticagade, Denmark)
- Other Players
The emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic is causing tremendous losses for a wide range of industries. Though most of them were completely shut since the past few months, a few of them have resumed their operations by following reduced workforce and social distancing measures. Our special research reports would help you in providing the best possible strategy that you can adopt to overcome this difficult phase.
To get to know more about the short-term and long-term impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/telehealth-market-101065
Services Segment to Lead Backed by Rising Number of Virtual Consultations
In terms of type, the market is bifurcated into services and products. Out of these, the services segment is set to dominate by generating the highest telehealth market share in the near future. This growth is attributable to the introduction of reimbursement policies for teleconsultations, rising fundings by various start-up companies, and increasing number of virtual consultations. The products segment is expected to grow steadily because of the high demand for numerous telecommunication devices, such as tablets.
Objective of Studies:
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth. To analyse the Telehealth Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter five force analysis etc.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Telehealth Market
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current Telehealth Market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World.
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Telehealth Market
Get PDF Brochure of this Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/telehealth-market-101065
High Rural Population to Augment Growth in Asia Pacific
Based on geography, in 2019, North America procured USD 26.14 billion in terms of revenue. This growth is attributable to the presence of favorable health reimbursement policies, as well as several reputed companies in the region. Apart from that, the region is adopting the latest technologies in the field of telehealth at a fast pace. Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is anticipated to grow remarkably in the near future on account of high rural population, technological advancements in digital imaging, and enhancements in healthcare scenario
Key questions answered in the report:
- What will the market growth rate of Telehealth market in 2027?
- What are the key factors driving the global Telehealth market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in Telehealth market space?
- What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Telehealth market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of Telehealth market?
- Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of Telehealth market?
- What are the Telehealth market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Telehealth industry?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types and applications of Telehealth market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of Telehealth industry?
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/telehealth-market-101065
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1. Overview of Telehealth Services
4.2. Regulatory Scenario – For Key Countries
4.3. Reimbursement Scenario – For Key Countries
4.4. New Product Launch
4.5. Overview of Countries with Telehealth Policies
4.6. Technological Advancements in Telehealth Market
4.7. Startups with their Funding Overview
4.8. Key industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships
- Global Telehealth Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
5.3.2. Patient Monitoring
5.3.3. Continuous Medical Education
5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Modality
5.4.1. Store-and-forward (Asynchronous)
5.4.2. Real-time (Synchronous)
5.4.3. Remote Patient Monitoring
5.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
5.5.1. Healthcare Facilities
5.6. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.6.1. North America
5.6.3. Asia Pacific
5.6.4. Latin America
5.6.5. Middle East & Africa
Preference for Online Consultation to Favour the Telehealth Market in North America
Among regions, North America is expected to dominate the global telehealth market share during the forecast period. The main factors driving the market in the region is the increasing inclination towards online medical consultation and a well-established healthcare insurance system in the continent. Rising popularity of wearable devices is anticipated to be the primary force behind the telehealth market growth in Europe. In Asia-Pacific, government schemes and increasing investment in healthcare brings good news for the market in the forecast period. Increasing healthcare spending in the Middle East and high concentration of population in rural areas will be the main factors augmenting the telehealth market growth till 2026.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Telehealth Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245