The increasing number of geriatric population, and occurrences of infectious diseases like cancer, and hepatitis is expected to boost the Global “Immunodiagnostics” Market. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Immunodiagnostics: Global Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast, 2018-2025,” the market was valued at US$ 15,777.5 Mn in 2017. Fortune Business Insights predicts that the market will rise at a CAGR of 4.7%, and reach US$ 22,732.7 Mn by the end of 2025.
Key Players Operating in The Immunodiagnostics Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Roche Diagnostics),
- Danaher Corporation,
- Thermo Fisher Scientific,
- Quest Diagnostics.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/immunodiagnostics-market-100444
Highlights of the Immunodiagnostics Market Report Include:
- Microscopic study of the various factors driving and restraining the market
- Careful classification and research of the market segments
- Accurate computation of market figures
- Comprehensive analysis of the regional dynamics and competitive landscape
The report focuses on global major leading industry players of market providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue and contact information. This report focuses on Immunodiagnostics Market Trend, volume and value at global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents overall Immunodiagnostics Market Size by analysing historical data and future prospect.
With tables and figures helping analyse worldwide Immunodiagnostics Market Forecast provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
Abbott, DiaSorin, and Roche Diagnostics are Likely to Hold Significant Share in the Market
Prominent organizations such as Abbott, DiaSorin, and Roche Diagnostics are projected to lead the global immunodiagnostics market during the forecast period. Development strategies, rise in the investments in research and development, cost management, and strong supply chain network are predicted to give impetus to these companies and enable them gain a competitive edge.
Oncology and Endocrinology Segment Will Witness Increasing Demand
The immunodiagnostic market is categorized into oncology and endocrinology, infectious disease testing, hepatitis and retrovirus testing, and GI stool testing in terms of application. In 2017, oncology, and endocrinology segment had generated a market share of 25.6%. The segment’s highest share is accredited to the embracing of immunodiagnostics in various applications, namely endocrine diseases and cancer. There has been an increase in the number of reimbursement of products as well as new product approvals. Also, several tests are predicted to propel the global immunodiagnostics market by the end of 2025.
Objective of Studies:
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth. To analyse the Immunodiagnostics Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter five force analysis etc.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Immunodiagnostics Market.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current Immunodiagnostics Market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World.
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Immunodiagnostics Market.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/immunodiagnostics-market-100444
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1 Technological Advancements
4.2 Key Industry Developments -Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships
4.3 Reimbursement Scenario
4.4 Key Performance Indicators for Global Immunodiagnostics Market
- Global Immunodiagnostics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
5.2.2 Reagents & Consumables
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
5.3.1 Oncology& Endocrinology
5.3.2 Hepatitis & Retrovirus
5.3.3 Cardiac Markers
5.3.4 Infectious Diseases
5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
5.4.1 Clinical Laboratories
5.4.3 Physician’s Offices
5.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.5.1 North America
5.5.3 Asia Pacific
5.5.4 Latin America
5.5.5 Middle East & Africa
- North America Immunodiagnostics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
6.2.2 Reagents & Consumables
6.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
6.3.1 Oncology& Endocrinology
6.3.2 Hepatitis & Retrovirus
6.3.3 Cardiac Markers
6.3.4 Infectious Diseases
6.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
6.4.1 Clinical Laboratories
6.4.3 Physician’s Offices
6.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
- Europe Immunodiagnostics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
7.1. Key Findings / Summary
7.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
7.2.2 Reagents& Consumables
7.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
7.3.1 Oncology& Endocrinology
7.3.2 Hepatitis & Retrovirus
7.3.3 Cardiac Markers
7.3.4 Infectious Diseases
7.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
7.4.1 Clinical Laboratories
7.4.3 Physician’s Offices
7.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country/ Sub-region
7.5.7 Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific Immunodiagnostics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
8.1. Key Findings / Summary
8.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
8.2.2 Reagents& Consumables
8.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
8.3.1 Oncology& Endocrinology
8.3.2 Hepatitis & Retrovirus
8.3.3 Cardiac Markers
8.3.4 Infectious Diseases
8.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
8.4.1 Clinical Laboratories
8.4.3 Physician’s Offices
8.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country/ Sub-region
8.5.5 Southeast Asia
8.5.6 Rest ofAsia Pacific
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What are the Immunodiagnostics Market trends and growth drivers?
- How many segments does the market contain?
- What are the opportunities and challenges that the market may face?
- How are the key players keeping up with the changing consumer behavior?
- What are the latest industry developments?
Order Full Report:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100444
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245