Femtech (or female technology) is a term applied to a category of software, diagnostics, products, and services that use technology often to focus on addressing women’s prevailing health issues; which include fertility solutions, period-tracking, pregnancy and nursing care, women’s sexual wellness, and reproductive system health care with the help of wearables, internet-connected medical devices, mobile apps, hygiene products, and others. The term, Femtech, was coined in 2016 by Ida Tin, a Danish entrepreneur who founded Clue, a period- and fertility tracking app.
Whilst the benefits of Femtech is increasingly being recognized, the market is still at a very nascent stage and often considered as a niche market by many. However, times are changing at a rapid pace. With the Femtech receiving more Than $1 Billion over the last 5 years, the Global Female Technology market is anticipated to grow at a comprehensive CAGR between 10-15% during 2020-2025 with both the government and private corporations investing extensively in the industry, boosting the growth of the market.
Get the inside scoop of the Sample report For FREE:https://www.kdmarketinsights.com/sample/6818
FEMALE TECHNOLOGY MARKET SEGMENTATION:
• Mobile Apps
• Connected Devices
• Reproductive Health
• Pregnancy and Nursing Care
• Pelvic and Uterine Health
• General Health and Wellness
By End Users:
• Diagnostic Centers
• Fertility Clinics
North America is expected to dominate the Femtech market in the next few years owing to factors such as growing prevalence of women-related diseases in the area, increasing women’s development contributions and women’s health education, policy emphasis on promoting women’s wellbeing and safety, among other factors.
Asia Pacific Femtech business is anticipated to grow exponentially in the coming years and is expected to achieve the highest CAGR by 2025. The industry player’s emphasis on delivering reliable, higher quality, and user-friendly tools and solutions for enhancing women’s lives coupled with an increasing count of patients in populous countries including India and China, vulnerable to multiple infectious and chronic diseases, would serve as potential drivers of the market in the region.
Request For Customization –https://www.kdmarketinsights.com/custom/6818
FEW KEY PLAYERS IN FEMALE TECHNOLOGY MARKET:
- Athena Feminine Technologies
- Sustain Natural
- Sera Prognostics
- iSono Health
- Natural Cycles Nordic AB
- Ovia Health
- Conceivable Inc.
- Celmatic Inc.
- Other Key & Niche Players
- In early 2019, Elvie raised $42 million in Series B funding, for a total of more than $50 million since their 2013 founding.
- In October 2019, Inne, a Berlin-based startup, announced a USD 8 Million Series A funding for its hormone-tracking subscription product for natural conception and fertility tracking. The Series A funding was led by Blossom Capital.
- In Oct 2020, Femtech Company Lady Technologies Launched kegg, the First 2-in-1 Medical Device to help Women In their Conception Journey. $1.5M Seed Accelerated Manufacturing and Shipping; App updated to incorporate user feedback.
- In Oct 2020, two years after launching its debut “next-gen” connected breast pump, Femtech hardware maker Elvie added to its portfolio a softer, hands-free and non-electric breast pump Elvie Curve ,that uses natural suction.
- In Oct 2020, Spanish Femtech startup Emjoy raised €2.5M to further develop its erotic audio guide app for sexual wellbeing.
Timeline Considered for Analysis:
- 2019: Estimated Year
- 2020 to 2025: Forecast Period
Research Scope and Deliverables
- Overview & Executive Summary
- Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
- Market Size and Forecast Projections
- Macroeconomic Indicators of Various Countries Impacting the Growth of the Market
- Extensive Coverage of Industry Players including Recent Product Launches and Market Activities
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
Market Segmentation Analysis:
Industry report analyzes the global Female Technology market by the following segments:
– End Users
Customization: We also offers customization’s in the industry report as per the company’s specific needs.
Request For Discount –https://www.kdmarketinsights.com/discount/6818
About KD Insights
KD Market Insights offers a comprehensive database of syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. These reports are created to help in making smart, instant, and crucial decisions based on extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights.
Our dedicated in-house team ensures the reports satisfy the requirement of the client. We aim at providing value service to our clients. Our reports are backed by extensive industry coverage and is made sure to give importance to the specific needs of our clients. The main idea is to enable our clients to make an informed decision, by keeping them and ourselves up to date with the latest trends in the market.
KD Market Insights
150 State Street, Albany,
New York, USA 12207
+1 (518) 300-1215