The Global “Bone Growth Stimulators Market” is likely to gain traction from recent advancements in tissue regeneration and healing. According to a report by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Bone Growth Stimulators Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Product Type (Bone Growth Stimulation Devices, Bone Morphogenetic Proteins (BMP), Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF)), By Application (Spinal Fusion, Maxillofacial & Dental, Non-union and Union Bone Fractures), By End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Specialty Clinics, Home Care), and Geography Forecast till 2026,”
The market was valued at US$ 1,837.2 Mn in 2018. Fortune Business Insights further states that this market will be valued at US$ 2,624.8 Mn by the end of 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 4.6%.
Key Points of the Bone Growth Stimulators Market Report:
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications, and manufacturing technology.
- The report also explores the major international players in detail. In this part, the report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, and production value along with the market shares for each company.
- Through the statistical analysis, the study depicts the global market including capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, and supply/demand from an international perspective.
- Considering segmentation, the market is divided in terms of product, end-use, company, region, and other important aspects. Each of these categories forms an important base point for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report then estimates the market development and trends of the Bone Growth Stimulators Market.
Increasing Investment in Research and Development to Boost the Market
The growing investments in research and development of bone growth stimulators is boosting the global market. With increasing awareness about the need for early diagnosis of disorders such as spondylitis and other spinal diseases, there has been a growing emphasis on the research and development of drugs related to bone growth stimulation.
Furthermore, to aid geriatric population, governments across the world have been putting in more efforts to improve health reimbursement policies. The aforementioned factors are likely to favour the growth of the global bone growth stimulators market in the forecast period.
Top manufactures of Bone Growth Stimulators Market are:
- Zimmer Biomet
- Wright Medical Group N.V.
- Orthofix Holdings, Inc.
- Prospec-Tany Technogene Ltd.
- Elizur Corporation
- Bioventus Ossatec
- Benelux BV
- IGEA S.p.a.
Long Awaited FDA Approval for Orthfix’s PhysioStim Has Encouraged Market Competitors
In 2018, Orthofix announced that it has received FDA and CE mark approvals for its PhysioStim bone growth stimulators. PhysioStim offered tissue regeneration and recombining without the need to undergo surgical procedures. The FDA approval for PhysioStim and other such products have encouraged other market players to come up with their own products and improve existing methods. Such drug approvals have a positive impact on the global bone growth stimulators market and is likely to favour growth of this market in the forecast period.
Conventional bone growth stimulators were mostly manufactured using patented drugs. Most of the stimulators were manufactured with the help of very few drug options. But in recent years, newer drugs have been approved for manufacturing and study of bone growth stimulators.
Key Segmentation of Bone Growth Stimulators Market:
By Product Type
- Bone Growth Stimulation Devices
- Electrical Bone Growth Stimulators
- Capacitive Coupling (CC) Devices
- Combined Magnetic Field Devices (CMF)
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Devices (PEMF)
- Implantable Bone Growth Stimulators
- Ultrasonic Bone Growth Stimulators
- Bone Morphogenetic Proteins (BMP)
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF)
- Spinal Fusion
- Maxillofacial & Dental
- Nonunion and Union Bone Fractures
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Home Care
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Comprehensive analysis of the Aesthetic Implants Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245