The global antiepileptic drug market is expected to gain momentum from the rising incidence of generalized and focal seizures. It is further resulting in the high demand for effective drugs.
“The global antiepileptic drugs (AED) market size was $16.56 billion in 2018 & is projected to reach $20.33 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 2.4% in forecast period”
This information is published in an upcoming report by Fortune Business Insights™, titled, “Antiepileptic Drug Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Drug Class (First Generation AEDs, Second Generation AEDs, Third Generation AEDs), By Disease Indication (Focal Seizures, Generalized Seizures), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy) and Geography Forecast till 2026.” The report further states that healthcare organizations are aiming to enhance the quality of life of patients. To do so, they are developing personalized medicine, which, in turn, is driving the antiepileptic drug market growth.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/antiepileptic-drug-market-101189
Leading Players operating in the Antiepileptic Drug Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- UCB Biosciences, Inc.
- Shire P
- Pfizer, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co.
- Eisai, Inc.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical LTD
- Other key market players
The report covers:
- Global Antiepileptic Drug Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
High Frequency of Seizures to Favor Growth in North America
Geographically, the market is grouped into the Middle East & Africa, North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Europe. Out of these, North America has generated the highest antiepileptic drug market share owing to the rising frequency of seizures amongst the masses in the U.S. Apart from that, increasing investments by renowned pharmaceutical companies in the research and development to innovate the neurological sector would also boost growth in this region. Besides, there is an increasing awareness regarding the availability of various health programs.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/antiepileptic-drug-market-101189
Key Players Focus on Developing & Launching New Drugs to Strengthen Position
Major players present in the market are persistently focusing on launching new drugs and bagging FDA approval to broaden their geographical presence and increase the antiepileptic drug market size. Below are two of the latest key industry developments:
- December 2019: SK Biopharmaceuticals declared that it is set to develop a second drug for epilepsy. It would help in solidifying the company’s status in the epilepsy treatment industry. The FDA has provided it the green lights for investigational new drug (IND) application for a drug candidate for epilepsy treatment named SKL24721. It will begin conducting a Phase I trial through SK Life Science, its U.S. subsidiary, from 2020. The study will examine the pharmacokinetics, tolerability, and safety of SKL24741 in adults.
Antiepileptic Drugs Market Segmentation:
By Drug Class
- First Generation AEDs
- Second Generation AEDs
- Third Generation AEDs
By Disease Indication
- Focal Seizures
- Generalized Seizures
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/antiepileptic-drug-market-101189
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Antiepileptic Drug Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Antiepileptic Drug Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245