The U.S. autotransfusion services Market Forecast is set to gain impetus from the increasing number of surgical procedures occurring in the country. It is, in turn, expected to surge the need for blood transfusion. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a new study, titled, “U.S. Autotransfusion Services Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Indication (Cardiovascular, Orthopedic, Neurology, Gynecology, Urology, Trauma, and Others), By End User (Hospitals, and Ambulatory Surgery Centers), and Forecast, 2020-2027.” The study further mentions that the U.S. autotransfusion services market size was USD 838.4 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 1,072.1 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period.
The research report gives an entire study of the U.S. Autotransfusion Services Market leaders with key statistics like sales, revenue, price, product picture and specifications, contact information, cost, capacity, production and company profile. The report offers critical information at the state of the enterprise. Marketing channels and development trends of the market is also well-found inside the report, making it a valuable source of information and path for agencies and individuals.
- Raw material suppliers
- Regulatory bodies, including government agencies and NGO
- Commercial research and development (R&D) institutions
- Importers and exporters
- Government organizations, research organizations, and consulting firms
- Trade associations and industry bodies
- End-use industries
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/u-s-autotransfusion-services-market-104196
COVID-19 to Hamper Growth Backed by Cancellation of Various Procedures
The Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation states that in the U.S., there was an estimated decline of 40% in ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) procedures during the first quarter of 2020. The COVID-19 pandemic is the major contributor to this loss because of the cancellation of surgeries, as well as low demand for autotransfusion services. Also, the rising number of strict laws implemented by the government of various countries is compelling people to remain at their homes to prevent transmission. Our high-quality reports would help you find the way towards success.
The report provides a detailed evaluation of the market by highlighting information on different aspects which include drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing. The financial parameters which are assessed include the sales, profits and the overall revenue generated by the key players of Market. Furthermore, the report offers a detailed analysis and information as per U.S. Autotransfusion Services Market Growth Analysis by manufacturers, market segments helping our readers to get a comprehensive overview of the global market. Several players are planning to focus on developing cost-effective products or services, aiming to maintain a strong foothold in the market.
Leading Players operating in the U.S. Autotransfusion Services Market are:
- Comprehensive Care Services (Michigan, U.S.)
- SpecialtyCare (Tennessee, U.S.)
- Keystone Perfusion (Pennsylvania, U.S.)
- Atlanta Surgical Services Inc. (Atlanta, U.S.)
- Vivacity Perfusion (Tennessee, U.S.)
- Carolina Autotransfusion, Inc. (South Carolina, U.S.)
- CENTRAL VALLEY PERFUSION, INC. (California, U.S.)
- Other Prominent Players
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/u-s-autotransfusion-services-market-104196
Drivers & Restraints-
Increasing Beneficial Properties to Accelerate Demand
Autotransfusion services have numerous benefits. They are capable of removing pre-transfusion inspections related to allogeneic blood. At the same time, they can improve activities of coagulation factors, provide better oxygen transfer, and reduce the risk of infections. As per the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) and the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS), every year, approximately 450,000 hip replacement and 790,000 knee replacement procedures are performed in the U.S. It is set to propel the U.S. autotransfusion services market growth in the coming years.
However, autotransfusion services can have multiple side effects ranging from cold sweat and dizziness to vomiting and severe drop in blood pressure. This factor may obstruct the demand for autotransfusion services.
Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Number of Surgeries Performed in the U.S., by Key Indication, 2019
- Key Industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisition, and Partnerships
- Pricing Analysis, By Key Market Players
- Impact of COVID-19 on United States Autotransfusion Services Market
- U.S. Autotransfusion Services Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Competitive Analysis
- Key Industry Developments
- U.S. Market Share Analysis (2019)
- Company Profiles (Overview, Services, SWOT Analysis, Recent Developments, Strategies, Financials (based on availability))
- Comprehensive Care Services
- Keystone Perfusion
- Atlanta Surgical Services Inc.
- Vivacity Perfusion
- Carolina Autotransfusion, Inc.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/u-s-autotransfusion-services-market-104196
Key questions answered in the report:
- What will the market growth rate of U.S. Autotransfusion Services market in 2027?
- What are the key factors driving the global U.S. Autotransfusion Services market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in U.S. Autotransfusion Services market space?
- What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the U.S. Autotransfusion Services market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of U.S. Autotransfusion Services market?
- Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of U.S. Autotransfusion Services market?
- What are the U.S. Autotransfusion Services market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global U.S. Autotransfusion Services industry?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types and applications of U.S. Autotransfusion Services market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of U.S. Autotransfusion Services industry?
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Comprehensive analysis of the Aesthetic Implants Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245