The Oral Hygiene Products Market report by Persistence Market Research goes by the changing trend of consumerism all across the healthcare vertical. “Going cashless” is amongst the “new” normals. Inorganic growth has also picked up. Key participants of the healthcare value chain – both – private and public – have joined hands for competing in the ever-demanding landscape.
Oral hygiene products are used to treat dental plaque/biofilms, dental caries, gingivitis, halitosis, periodontitis and peri-implantitis. Increasing prevalence of these conditions across the world is expected to boost demand in the global oral hygiene products market. For instance, according to the Global Burden of Disease (GBD), severe periodontitis is the 6th-most prevalent oral disease occurring worldwide, and accounts for 11.2% prevalence rate.
Several initiatives for oral health awareness are being undertaken by leading oral hygiene market players. Major companies such as Colgate-Palmolive, Johnson & Johnson, Unilever, and Proctor & Gamble are focused on spreading awareness regarding good oral health and dental hygiene. For instance, the Indian Dental Association (IDA) drafted the National Oral Health Programme to address the burden of dental disease effectively for bringing about ‘optimal oral health’ for all by 2020.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/25915
Companies covered in Oral Hygiene Products Market Report
- Procter & Gamble
- Johnson & Johnson
- 3M Company
- Dabur India Ltd.
- Dentsply International Inc.
- Ultradent Products, Inc.
- Dentaid SL
Get To Know Methodology of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/25915
According to the latest report published by Persistence Market Research, the global oral hygiene products market is anticipated to experience a steady CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period (2020–2030).
Key Takeaways from Oral Hygiene Products Market Study
- The toothpaste segment, under product, is expected to hold more than one-third revenue share in the global oral hygiene products market.
- Dental plaque/biofilms and dental caries are leading indications and account for around 60%dental problems, followed by gingivitis. These segments are expected to grow at a higher rate as compared to other indications.
- In terms of regional growth, East Asia and South Asia together hold more than 35%of the global oral hygiene products market value share. North America is a lucrative region with higher product adoption as compared to other regions.
- The COVID-19outbreak has created hindrances for the growth of the oral hygiene products market as most non-essential medical procedures are being postponed; this situation will persist in the first half of 2021 as well.
“Rising awareness regarding essential oral care and increase in prevalence of dental disorders will boost the global oral hygiene products market over the coming years. Wide distribution channel of oral hygiene products makes it more lucrative for expansion in the coming decade, where supermarkets/hypermarkets will be the largest contributor. Low capital cost required for manufacturing oral hygiene products will result in increasing number of market players in future,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Access Full Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/25915
Collaborations & Acquisitions – Key Strategies amongst Market Players
Leading players in the oral hygiene products market are strengthening their product portfolios by launching new products.
- Procter & Gamble launched new products in oral care such as Gum DetoxifyTM Toothpaste by Crest®, which is formulated for significantly improved gum health.
Various players in the oral hygiene products market are focusing on growth strategies such as expansion, collaborations, and agreement licences.
- In Jan 2018, 3M and 3Shape announced a collaboration to advance the field of orthodontics via digital workflows, which intends to support indirect bonding, clear aligners, and other emerging digital orthodontic workflows.
- In June 2016, Dentsply International Inc. announced the acquisition of MIS Implants Technologies Ltd., a manufacturer of dental implants.
What Does the Report Cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the oral hygiene products market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2015–2019 and projections for 2020–2030, based on product (toothpaste, toothbrush, mouth wash/ rinse, floss, teeth whitening, orthodontic wax, and denture cleansers & fixatives), indication (dental plaque/biofilms, dental caries, gingivitis, halitosis, periodontitis, and peri-implantitis), and distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, supermarkets/ hypermarkets, drug stores, retail pharmacies, and e-Commerce), across seven key regions.
Explore Extensive Coverage of Persistence Market Research’s Healthcare Industry
Notable upsurge in collaborations and R&D investments toward developing a cocktail of various enzymes and vitamins as effective mesotherapy products, along with refined chain of local distribution networks, is likely to bode well for the mesotherapy market.
The ~US$ 12 billion market for mitotane is anticipated to grow at a healthy CAGR over the period of next decade. Macro-economic factors, such increase expenditure in healthcare sector in emerging nations such as China, India, and Brazil is expected to boost the growth of the mitotane market in the forecast period.
Whole Slide Imaging Systems Market:
Research on personalized medicines is gaining popularity in the cancer research industry, which has increased the need for effective and reliable diagnostic procedures and is expected to drive the growth of the whole slide imaging systems market.
Persistence Market Research (PMR), as a 3rd-party research organization, does operate through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics for helping businesses ride high, irrespective of the turbulence faced on the account of financial/natural crunches.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com