The EEG Devices Market report by Persistence Market Research goes by the changing trend of consumerism all across the healthcare vertical. “Going cashless” is amongst the “new” normals. Inorganic growth has also picked up. Key participants of the healthcare value chain – both – private and public – have joined hands for competing in the ever-demanding landscape.
The use of electroencephalography (EEG) devices is gathering momentum around the world, owing to its proven clinical advantages over other brain imaging techniques for the diagnosis of various neurological disorders. Electroencephalography devices are the most promising devices used to measure and record electrical activities in the brain, which helps in the diagnosis of epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and other neurological disorders.
Increase in the demand for high-quality EEG devices along with advances in technology have amplified the success of electroencephalography devices for the diagnosis of brain disorders. Electroencephalography devices have gained clinical significance on basis of their performance, such as measuring cognitive functions and seizure diagnosis through ambulatory EEG.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/7616
Companies covered in Eeg Devices Market Report
- Cadwell Laboratories Inc.
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Compumedics Limited
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- Neurosoft Ltd
- Elekta AB
- Electrical Geodesics Inc
- NeuroWave Systems Inc
- EB Neuro S.p.A
Get To Know Methodology of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/7616
High temporal resolution, low hardware cost, and powerful diagnostic tool for recording brain activity are factors that are surging the electroencephalography devices market. Moreover, high incidence of Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, dementia, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and stroke are factors expected to drive the electroencephalography market further through 2030.
The global electroencephalography devices market was valued at US$ 1.2 Bn in 2019, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of nearly 7% during the forecast period (2020–2030).
Key Takeaways of Electroencephalography Devices Market Study
- 32 Channel EEG has emerged as the largest segment by product, representing 9%of revenue share in the EEG devices market. This is attributed to technological advancements and high adoption by healthcare professionals.
- The portable devices segment is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Major factor contributing to its growth is increasing focus of manufacturers on technological advancements such as portability, lightweight, and simultaneous raw data acquisition. Also, the rising demand for portable devices for clinical practice and outdoor investigation is projected to surge the segment even more over the coming years.
- Diagnostic centers accounted for a major revenue share of61%, owing to growing awareness regarding neurodegenerative disorders. This rising awareness among people leads to the demand for advanced EEG products for disease diagnosis and prevention.
- Cumulatively, North America and Europe contribute more than 70% share in the global EEG devices market, with North America holding a noteworthy market share, and expected to progress at a CAGR of more than 7% during the forecast period.
- Rising prevalence of various sleep and neurodegenerative disorders and accessibility to insurance are major factors contributing to this regional growth. Moreover, the presence of highly developed healthcare infrastructure and strong distribution and sales network of leading vendors in this region are anticipated to drive growth further.
“The global electroencephalography devices market increases in parallel with the increasing population suffering from neurological disorders. New technological developments in EEG devices with a wider range of applications, such as critical monitoring in neuro intensive care units, first aid assistance, and early diagnosis of neurodegenerative diseases, are propelling market growth,” says a PMR analyst.
Access Full Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/7616
Acquisitions – Strategic Focus of EEG Device Manufacturers
Various players in the EEG devices market space are focusing on inorganic growth strategies such as acquisitions and partnerships. These activities have played a vital role in the expansion of business and customer base of market players.
For example, October 2018 Lifelines Neurodiagnostic Systems, Inc., a provider of neurodiagnostic equipment and services, completed the acquisition of Incereb Ltd. This acquisition is anticipated to help increase its market presence in developing markets and expand its product portfolio. These winning strategies by leading players are also being followed by regional and local players.
Impact of COVID-19 on Electroencephalography Devices Market
The outbreak of COVID-19 is having a dual impact on the EEG devices market. On the positive side, the demand for these devices rises from hospitals and clinics to monitor neurology-related complications in COVID-19 patients. However, factors such as disruption of the medical supply chain, halted productions, and limited workforce are playing adversaries to market growth.
For instance, The Nihon Kohden Group has production sites in Japan, the U.S., China, India, and Italy, and has temporarily suspended operations at most of these sites, but continues operating R&D and sales offices in Japan. Other major market players are in a similar state. Nevertheless, the demand for these devices amid such critical times and the need to provide effective treatment will overcome the aforementioned restraints.
More Valuable Insights on Electroencephalography (EEG) Devices Market
Persistence Market Research brings a comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels, and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2015 to 2030.
The global electroencephalography devices market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader. The study provide compelling insights on the EEG devices market on the basis of product (21 Channel EEG, 25 Channel EEG, 32 Channel EEG, 40 Channel EEG, 8 Channel EEG, and Multi-Channel EEG), modality (portable devices, standalone (fixed devices), and end user (hospitals and diagnostic centers), across seven major regions.
Explore Extensive Coverage of Persistence Market Research’s Healthcare Industry
Alginate Dressings Market:
The global alginate dressings market is projected to be valued at US$ 1.1 Bn in 2030, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period (2020 – 2030).
Personal Emergency Response Systems Market:
The global PERS market was valued US$ 4.0 Bn in 2018 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period (2019–2029).
Automated Esr Analyzer Market:
Persistence Market Research predicts that the global automated ESR analyzer market will exhibit a 5% CAGR over the forecast period (2021-2031).
Persistence Market Research (PMR), as a 3rd-party research organization, does operate through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics for helping businesses ride high, irrespective of the turbulence faced on the account of financial/natural crunches.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org