The global e-prescribing market size is expected to touch USD 4,017.79 million by the end of 2026, attributable to the incorporation of e-prescribing software in the Electronic Health Record (EHR) solutions. E-prescribing or electronic prescribing is a new technologic infrastructure that helps the medical professionals to write and send prescriptions directly to the pharmacy. Fortune Business Insights, in its recent report, titled, “E-prescribing Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Delivery Mode (Web-based, On-premise), By Prescription Type (Controlled substance, Non controlled Substances) By End User (Hospitals, Physician’s offices, Pharmacies) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026,” states that the value of the market was USD 863.64 million in 2018 and will exhibit a CAGR of 21.0% during 2019 to 2026.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/e-prescribing-market-102698
Leading Players operating in the E-prescribing Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- NextGen Healthcare
- Epic Systems Corporation
- Practice Fusion Inc.
- Practice Fusion, Inc.
- eClinical Works
- Medical Information Technology, Inc. (MEDITECH)
- Cerner Corporation
- Allscripts Healthcare, LLC
- Other players
The current outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has stirred the global economy. Most of the international trade is at halt now, while some are struggling to generate meagre revenues. Governments of various nations have imposed safety regulations. We hope to fall out of this situation to a better one soon. Fortune Business Insights is offering a few individual reports on the impacts of coronavirus on various markets. These reports will benefit the investors to chalk out the revenue generation plans during this situation accordingly.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impacts of COVID-19 on this Market.
The report covers:
- Global E-prescribing Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Web-based Segment will Attract Majority of Share Attributable to Online Implementation of Software
Based on segmentation by delivery mode type, the web-based mode type held the highest e-prescribing market share in 2018. This is because it is an online implementation of in-house servers that can be operated on the internet. It is nurtured by an organization for proper maintenance.
North America Gained Dominance Owing to Advent of Digitalization in Healthcare Sector
Region-wise, North America has a well-established healthcare infrastructure and is the first adopter of the latest technology in medical science. These factors are responsible for the growth of this region. In 2018, North America earned USD 399.61 million with the U.S. standing as a major contributor. A rise in the popularity of digitalization in the healthcare sector is likely to help this region continue its dominance in the market in the forecast period.
On the other side, the market for e-prescribing in Asia Pacific will show significant growth opportunities from the rising number of players in this region and the development of better medical services in the emerging nations.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/e-prescribing-market-102698
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1 Recent Industry Developments Such as Mergers & Acquisitions
4.2 Regulatory Scenario for Key Countries
4.3 Technological Advancements Pertaining to E-prescribing Solutions
4.4 Data on EHR Adoption for Key Countries
4.5 Key Industry Trends
4.6 New Product Launch
- Global E- prescribing Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Delivery Mode
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Prescription Type
5.3.1 Controlled substance
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential E-prescribing Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the E-prescribing Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245