The global “medical x-ray market“ size is expected to reach USD 16.86 billion by 2028. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights in its latest report, titled, “Medical X-ray Market, 2021-2028.” The report further observes that the market stood at USD 12.14 billion in 2020 and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.4% between 2021 and 2028. The increasing demand for digital medical x-rays and the supportive government initiatives to create awareness among people are the factors attributed to the growth of the market in the forthcoming years.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report:
Market to Exhibit a Year-on-Year Growth of 2.8% in 2021 amid COVID-19
According to an article published by the ScienceDirect, overall medical imaging volume in 2020 declined by about 12.2% compared to 2019 in the United States. The declining numbers are due to the either cancelled or postponed non-COVID procedures as per the guidelines of the government agencies in 2020. However, once the situation returns to normalcy and the resumption of medical procedures across several healthcare institutions, the global market will exhibit a positive growth during the forecast period.
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market :
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of corona virus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this market.
Please visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/medical-x-ray-market-104862
We have categorized the market on the basis of product type, technology type, application, end-user, and region. On the basis of type, the market is bifurcated into static and dynamic. Based on technology, the market is divided into analog and digital. Furthermore, based on application, the market is segregated into dental, veterinary, cardiovascular, oncology, others. Lastly, on the basis of region, the market is segmented into North America, Latin America. Europe, The Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
What does the Report Include?
The global medical x-ray market report includes qualitative and quantitative analysis of several factors such as the key drivers and restraints that will impact growth. Additionally, the report provides insights into the regional analysis that covers different regions, which are contributing to the growth of the market. It includes the competitive landscape that involves the leading companies and the adoption of strategies by them to announce partnerships, introduce new products, and collaboration that will further contribute to the growth of the market between 2021 and 2028. Moreover, the research analyst has adopted several research methodologies such as SWOT and PESTEL analysis to extract information about the current trends and industry developments that will drive the market growth during the forecast period.
Quick Buy – Medical X-ray Market Research Report:
Increasing Demand for Digital Medical X-rays to Augment Growth
In January 2021, European photonics scientists announced the development of a new autocorrect algorithm for image processing that reduces x-ray scatter to provide safe and low dose x-rays for children. In recent years, the healthcare sector has seen a gradual shift from analog to digital x-rays globally. The increasing adoption of digital x-rays owing to their faster and safer image processing response is expected to bode well for the global medical x-ray market growth in the forthcoming years. Additionally, supportive government initiatives to create awareness regarding early diagnosis of chronic diseases to reduce its fatality is expected to contribute to the growth of the market between 2021 and 2028.
Further Report Findings:
- North America stood at USD 4.52 billion in 2020 and is expected to hold the highest position in the global market during the forecast period. This is attributable to the presence of several players in the region that are investing in the development of technologically advanced medical x-ray systems. For instance, in September 2020, Carestream Health, the U.S.-based company, announced the launch of an advanced DRX-Compass x-ray System to provide accurate and efficient x-rays for medical imaging centers and mid-tier hospitals globally.
- The market in Europe is expected to showcase considerable growth backed by the increasing incidence of chronic ailments such as cardiovascular diseases, cancer, and respiratory disorders in the region between 2021 and 2028.
- Based on the end-user, the diagnostic centers segment is expected to experience exponential growth and hold a significant medical x-ray market share during the forecast period. This is ascribable to factors such as increasing reliability on these types of centers that provide accurate and efficient results and the presence of skilled healthcare professionals globally.
Market Players Focus on Merger and Acquisition to Intensify Industry Competition
The global market for medical x-ray is consolidated by the presence of major companies striving to maintain their presence. These companies are strategically acquiring other smaller companies to expand their product portfolio and gain a competitive edge over their rivals. Other key players in the market are striving to maintain a stronghold by adopting strategies such as partnerships and collaboration during the forecast period.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
June 2020 – Siemens Healthineers unveiled the world’s first-ever intelligent x-ray system with integrated AI. According to the company, the system can be adopted for efficiently optimizing the daily routine of image acquisition in radiography.
List of the Companies Profiled in the Global Market for Medical X-ray:
- Siemens Healthcare Private Limited (Erlangen, Germany)
- GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY (Illinois, United States)
- Carestream Health (New York, United States)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Shimadzu Corporation (Kyoto, Japan)
- CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION (Tokyo, Japan)
- FUJIFILM Corporation (Stamford, Connecticut, United States)
- Varian Medical Systems, Inc. (California, United States)
- Other Prominent Players
Table Of Content :
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Prevalence of Chronic Diseases by Key Countries/Regions
- New Product Launches
- Key Mergers, Acquisition, and Partnerships
- Technological Advancements in Medical X-ray
- Impact of COVID-19 on Medical X-ray Market
- Global Medical X-ray Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product Type
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Technology Type
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Global Medical X-ray Market Segmentation :
By Product Type
By Technology Type
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- North America (By Product Type, By Technology Type, By End user, and By Country)
o U.S. (By Technology Type)
o Canada (By Technology Type)
- Europe (By Product Type, By Technology Type, By End user, and By Country)
o U.K. (By Technology Type)
o Germany (By Technology Type)
o France (By Technology Type)
o Italy (By Technology Type)
o Spain (By Technology Type)
o Scandinavia (By Technology Type)
o Rest of the Europe
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights :
Dental Equipment Market | 2021 Size, Share, Sales, Demand, Growth, Merger, Trends, Competitive Landscape And Regional Outlook With Global Industry Forecast To 2026
Europe Prescription Spectacles Market | 2021 Size, Share, Sales, Demand, Growth, Merger, Trends, Competitive Landscape And Regional Outlook With Global Industry Forecast To 2026
Heparin Market | 2021 Size, Share, Sales, Demand, Growth, Merger, Trends, Competitive Landscape And Regional Outlook With Global Industry Forecast To 2026
South East Asia Medical Gloves Market | 2021 Size, Share, Sales, Demand, Growth, Merger, Trends, Competitive Landscape And Regional Outlook With Global Industry Forecast To 2026
Fortune Business Insights(TM) offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights(TM) we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges
Fortune Business Insights(TM) Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245