Increasing cases of diseases such as cancer, and orthopedic disorders are likely to propel growth of the medical imaging equipment market says Fortune Business Insights in a published report, titled “Medical Imaging Equipment Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Type (Magnetic Resonance Imaging Equipment, Computed Tomography Equipment, X-ray Equipment, Ultrasound Equipment Molecular Imaging Equipment), By Application (Cardiology, Neurology, Orthopedics, Gynecology, Oncology), By End-User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Others) and Geography Forecast till 2026.”As per the report, the market is projected to reach a value of US$ 44,077.7 Mn at a CAGR of 4.6% by 2025 from US$ 30,814.2 Mn in 2017.
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Medical Imaging Equipment Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Medical Imaging Equipment Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/medical-imaging-equipment-market-100382
Key Players Operating in The Medical Imaging Equipment Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- SHIMADZU CORPORATION
- fnms(siemens healthcare in jordan)
- SuperSonic Imagine
- Hologic, Inc.
- FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation
Advent of AI-Inspired Medical Imaging System To Propel Growth
Rising prevalence of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, cancer, and orthopedic disorders witnessed around the world is propelling growth of the global medical imaging equipment market. An increasing number of patients undergoing medical diagnostic imaging procedures are also a factor contributing to the market growth. Artificial intelligence is a key aspect which is aiding in the development of the health care sector. Medical imaging technology has greatly benefited from the integration of artificial intelligence, offering early detection of diseases, early diagnosis and treatment. For instance, Nvidia-a tech company introduced the Nvidia Clara platform, offering numerous applications for AI-powered medical imagery. Several types of equipment are featuring AI-powered technology such as MRI machines, CT scanners, Ultrasound, and optical coherence tomography. AI-powered technology is expected to attract patients for advanced treatment which will enable the growth of the global for medical imaging equipment market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/medical-imaging-equipment-market-100382
U.S To Remain Dominant In The Global Market
The medical imaging equipment market in North America was valued at US$ 7,993.4 Mn in 2017 and is estimated to grow on a moderate CAGR during the forecast period. In North America, the U.S is leading the market offering new products based on new technologies for medical imaging. For instance, Siemens Healthcare GmbH announced two new magnetic resonance imaging scanners at the Radiology Society of North America (RSNA 2018) conference in November 2018. North America is predicted to consistently dominate the global market, owing to the advanced systems in the country. The two new scanners are based on the exclusive Biomatrix technology model of Siemens Healthcare GmbH. In addition, the rising number of patients undergoing diagnostic imaging procedures in the country is another factor driving the growth of the medical imaging equipment market. Leading Chinese market player and other regional players entering the thriving U.S. market is predicted to support the growth of the medical imaging equipment market in North America.
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1 Epidemiology Overview: Key Diseases, 2018
4.2 Overview: Mergers, Acquisitions & Partnerships
4.3 Pricing Analysis, Key Players
4.4 Installed Base Scenario, Key Brands/ Players
- Global Medical Imaging Equipment Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
5.2.1 Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Equipment
5.2.2 Computed Tomography (CT) Equipment
5.2.3 X-ray Equipment
5.2.4 Ultrasound Equipment
5.2.5 Molecular Imaging Equipment
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
5.3.6 Others(Urology, etc.)
5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
5.4.2 Specialty Clinics
5.4.3 Diagnostic Imaging Centers
5.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.5.1 North America
5.5.3 Asia Pacific
5.5.4 Latin America
5.5.5 Middle East & Africa
- North America Medical Imaging Equipment Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
6.2.1 Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Equipment
6.2.2 Computed Tomography (CT) Equipment
6.2.3 X-ray Equipment
6.2.4 Ultrasound Equipment
6.2.5 Molecular Imaging Equipment
6.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
6.3.6 Others(Urology, etc.)
6.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
6.4.2 Specialty Clinics
6.4.3 Diagnostic Imaging Centers
6.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
- Europe Medical Imaging Equipment Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1. Key Findings / Summary
7.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
7.2.1 Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Equipment
7.2.2 Computed Tomography (CT) Equipment
7.2.3 X-ray Equipment
7.2.4 Ultrasound Equipment
7.2.5 Molecular Imaging Equipment
7.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
7.3.6 Others(Urology, etc.)
7.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
7.4.2 Specialty Clinics
7.4.3 Diagnostic Imaging Centers
7.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country/ Sub-region
7.5.7 Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific Medical Imaging Equipment Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
8.1. Key Findings / Summary
8.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
8.2.1 Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Equipment
8.2.2 Computed Tomography (CT) Equipment
8.2.3 X-ray Equipment
8.2.4 Ultrasound Equipment
8.2.5 Molecular Imaging Equipment
8.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
8.3.6 Others(Urology, etc.)
8.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
8.4.2 Specialty Clinics
8.4.3 Diagnostic Imaging Centers
8.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country/ Sub-region
8.5.5 South East Asia
8.5.6 Rest of Asia Pacific
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/medical-imaging-equipment-market-100382
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Medical Imaging Equipment Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Medical Imaging Equipment Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Medical Imaging Equipment Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245