Market players are focusing on capacity expansion to attain an extra edge among their competitors. FMI states in its recent study on the aortic stents grafts market that the market will record a CAGR of 7.6% through 2028. Demand for aortic stent grafts is anticipated to continue surging due to the high adoption of endovascular repair surgeries.
“New product launches with improved stent-graft designs are expected to provide enormous opportunities for the growth of the aortic stent grafts market and fulfill the demand from surgeons to overcome complications during surgeries.” says the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-865
Aortic Stent-Grafts Market – Important Highlights
- Over the projected timeframe, North America is expected to contribute a large sales share to the overall demand for aortic stent-grafts.
- According to product type, It is anticipated that the abdominal aortic stent graft product form segment will reflect a high sales share in the global demand for aortic stent-grafts.
- Due to growing manufacturers’ emphasis on a product launch for TEVAR procedures, the thoracic aortic stent-graft segment is expected to gain a considerable share in the projected timeframe.
- According to end-users, the hospitals are expected to be the leading segment of the market during the forecast years.
Aortic Stent-Grafts Market – Drivers
- It is anticipated that rising government measures to reduce the burden of abdominal aortic aneurysms, optimistic guidelines, and regulatory approvals would fuel the development of the demand for aortic stent-grafts.
- The increasing prevalence of aortic aneurysms among the older population is one of the market drivers for aortic stents grafts.
- The key factors that are projected to fuel the growth of the aortic stent grafts market are attractive reimbursement policies and the introduction of new minimally invasive technologies.
Aortic Stent-Grafts Market – Restraints
- One of the main reasons hindering the development of the demand for aortic stent grafts is the shortage of trained health care practitioners.
- product recalls about issues on the safety of the item are creating deterrents
COVID-19 Impact on Aortic Stent-Grafts Market
During this time there has been a disruption in the supply and demand chain which has caused an impact on the revenue of the aortic stents grafts in a negative way. However, this is estimated to be a temporary effect and the market is expected to have a turnaround. The pandemic has led to a decrease in the patient’s flow in the hospitals, and doctor chambers. This has caused a reduction in the number of cardio surgeries and that in turn has affected the aortic stents graft market.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-865
The aortic stent graft industry is consolidated with a wide number of key players competing in the global market. Cook Medical, Inc., W.L. Gore & Associates, MicroPort Scientific Corporation Inc., Medtronic Plc., Lombard Medical, Inc., Endologix, INC., Terumo Corporation Inc., Cardinal Health Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Cryolife Inc., and Lombard Medical Inc. are examples of some of the major players listed in the world market for aortic stent-grafts.
About the Study
The study offers readers a comprehensive assessment of the aortic stent grafts market. Global, regional, and national-level analysis of the latest trends influencing the market is covered in this FMI report. The study provides insights based on product type (abdominal aortic stent graft and thoracic aortic stent grafts. ), end-use (hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers/outpatient surgical centers), and across key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, China, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa).
Explore FMI’s Coverage of the healthcare Industry
Pharmaceutical intermediates market: Get insights on the pharmaceutical intermediates market through FMI’s report covering detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis for projection period 2020-2030.
Autoclave Market: FMI’s exhaustive study on the autoclaves market covers the latest trends, innovations, key players, and popular strategies for the period 2020-2030.
Microbial Therapeutic Products Market: Obtain detailed analysis on the microbial therapeutic products market through FMI’s report covering competitive analysis, key regions, and segmental analysis for 2020-2030.
About Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative