Cervical Traction Devices Market: Introduction
- Cervical traction is a light stretching action which relieves pressure on compressed vertebrae. Cervical traction devices stretch neck by gently pulling it which creates expansion and eliminates compression.
- Cervical traction is a part of physical therapy treatment for neck pain. It is also used to treat herniated disks and cervical spondylosis.
Read Report Overview – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/cervical-traction-devices-market.html
Key Drivers of Global Cervical Traction Devices Market
- Rise in prevalence of neck injuries is expected to drive the global cervical traction devices market. Moreover, increase in incidence of road accidents and sport injuries and adoption of cervical traction devices by physiotherapists for physical therapy are anticipated to propel the cervical traction devices market during the forecast period.
- According to the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, around 17,000 new spinal cord injuries (SCIs) occur in the U.S. annually
- Incidence of degenerative cervical myelopathy (DCM) is expected to rise with increase in aging population. Rise in geriatric population drives the demand for cervical traction devices. This, in turn, contributes to the growth of the global cervical traction devices market.
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75409
- According to the United Nations University (UNU) estimates, the percentage of the world population above 65 years of age is anticipated to increase from 9% in 2010 to 16% by 2050
- Home care rehabilitation devices have been introduced in several countries in the past few years. Cervical traction devices are used in home care settings for pain relief from neck muscle spasm or nerve root compression.
- Rise in awareness about availability of home care cervical traction devices in the market has been observed which facilitates the adoption of portable cervical traction devices. Portable cervical traction devices are cost-effective for end-users. This helps low budget hospitals and clinics to adopt this advanced technology for cervical pain management.
Request for Custom Research – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=75409
North America to Hold Significant Share of Global Cervical Traction Devices Market
- North America was the leading market for cervical traction devices in 2018, owing to rise in adoption of cervical traction devices for neck pain management. Moreover, rise in prevalence of cervical spondylosis in the corporate professionals is expected to propel the market during the forecast period.
- According to the Aetna Inc., prevalence of non-traumatic mechanical neck disorders (neck pain) in the U.S. is 10%
- Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing market for cervical traction devices during the forecast period due to the improving health care infrastructure. Rise in number of rehabilitation centers is likely to fuel the growth of the cervical traction devices market in Asia Pacific.
Pre Book Cervical Traction Devices Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75409<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Cervical Traction Devices Market
Some of the major players in the global cervical traction devices market are:
- RS Medical
- DJO Global, Inc.
- Magister Corporation
- The Pettibon System
- Meditrac Medical Equipment Ltd.
- PLANMED OY
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453