A recently published report by Future Market Insights provides extensive insights about the central venous catheter market. The report provides data pertaining to the various growth opportunities for a forecast period of 2016-2026. Backed by the strong market insights attained during a global market study conducted by experienced analysts at Future Market Insights, the report is a completely equipped research tool for understanding the scenario of the central venous market as well as the key parameters driving the growth of the central venous catheter market.
In terms of revenue, the global central venous catheter market is projected to register a CAGR of 5.1% over the forecast period owing to various factors, on which FMI offers detailed insights and forecasts. Based on the sophisticated evaluation of existing data and the current market scenario along with exclusive market trends, the research report provides the necessary guidance and outline regarding the central venous catheter market to the reader.
Growth of the global central venous catheter market is mainly driven by rising adoption and growing demand for antimicrobial coated catheters, coupled with socio-economic factors such as increasing disease incidences due to a growing geriatric population. Other prominent growth drivers are product innovations and increasing rates of hospitalisations. A key trend in the global central venous catheter market is the increasing usage of tip location devices for locating the tip of the catheter during central access procedure. Increasing number of oncologists are prescribing antimicrobial coated tunnelled catheters for chemotherapy regimens, which is another prominent trend in the global central venous catheter market.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-949
The market is segmented based on product type, design of the catheters, composition of the catheters, properties, end user and regions. Based on product type, the market has been segmented into tunnelled and non-tunnelled catheters.
- Non-tunnelled catheters are expected to exhibit the fastest CAGR, due to increase in the usage of these catheters by anaesthesiologists in the emergency room. The segment is expected to register a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period. However risk of catheter related blood stream infection with non-tunnelled catheters is expected to adversely affect demand for these central venous catheters over the forecast period
- To provide deeper insight into pattern of demand for central venous catheters, the market has been segmented based on the properties of the central venous catheters such as antimicrobial coated catheters and non-antimicrobial coated catheters
- The antimicrobial coated catheters property segment is expected to witness a highest CAGR of 6.0% over the forecast period. The market has also been segmented based on the composition of the catheter such as catheters made up of polyurethane, polyurethane/polycarbonate and silicon. Polyurethane CVCs are expected to exhibit the fastest CAGR during the forecast period
- To analyse the sales of central venous catheter further, the market has been segmented based on the design of the catheters such as single lumen catheters, double lumen catheters and multi lumen catheters
- In addition to this, the market has also been segmented by end users into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centres, and speciality clinics. The Hospital end user segment is expected to account for the highest demand for central venous catheter over the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 5.3%. Increasing patient admissions for major surgeries, trauma cases, accidents etc. is anticipated to push the demand for central venous catheters in hospitals over the forecast period
Preview Analysis on Global Central Venous Catheter Market Segmentation By Product Type – Tunnelled Catheters and Non-Tunnelled Catheters, By Property – Antimicrobial Catheters and Non Antimicrobial Catheters, By Design – Single Lumen, Double Lumen and Multi Lumen, By Composition – Polyurethane, Polyurethane / Poly Carbonate and Silicone, By End Use – Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Specialty Clinics and Others: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/central-venous-catheter-market
This report assesses trends driving growth of each segment on the global as well as regional levels, and offers potential takeaways that could prove substantially useful to central venous catheters manufacturers looking to enter the market. North America has been estimated to dominate the global central venous catheter market with a maximum market share in 2015.
North America and Western Europe have been collectively expected to account for around 50% of the total global central venous catheter market share in terms of value in 2015. Amongst the emerging markets, APEJ region is estimated to exhibit the highest CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period, due to an increase in the number of patients admitted to hospitals.
Speak with Analyst for any Report Related Queries: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-949
Some key players in the global central venous catheter market identified in the report include AngioDynamics, C.R. Bard, Teleflex Incorporated, Kimal, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Vygon (UK) Ltd., Smiths Medical and Comed B.V. FMI has discussed individual strategies of these companies in terms of enhancing product portfolio, distribution partnerships, market consolidation and advanced R&D initiatives. In addition, the report also provides company share and competitive dashboard for players already present in the market.
More From FMI‘s Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Intraosseous Infusion Devices Market Segmentation By Product Type – B.I.G (Bone Injection Gun), FAST1, EZ-IO, FAST Responder, Intraosseous Needles, Others; By Technology – Manual, Automatic; By End User – Emergency Medical Services, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Cardiac Care Centres; By Route of Administration – Sternum, Distal & Proximal Tibia, Distal Femur, Calcaneus, Head of Humerus
- Regenerative Medicine Market Segmentation by Technology – Stem Cell Therapy, Biomaterials, Tissue Engineering; by Applications – Bone Graft Substitutes, Osteoarticular Diseases, Allogeneic Bones, Autogenic
- Teleradiology Market Segmentation By Product Type – X-Ray, Ultrasound, CT, MRI, Nuclear Imaging; By Geography – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative