High prevalence of urinary incontinence associated with pregnancy, childbirth, and diabetes, growing adoption of minimally invasive techniques, and technological advances in urinary incontinence are potential factors increasing the urinary incontinence market demand.
Market Size: USD 2.34 billion in 2019, Market Growth: 7.6%, Market Trends: Improved urinary incontinence platform and improved diagnostic regulations.
The global urinary incontinence market is projected to reach USD 4.22 billion by 2027 from USD 2.34 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period. Urinary incontinence is an involuntary, uncontrollable leakage of urine mainly caused due to loss of bladder control. There are numerous conditions such as pregnancy, diabetes, childbirth, menopause, spinal or pelvic surgeries that result in urinary incontinence.
The increasing prevalence of medical conditions related to urinary incontinence and the rising geriatric population are significant drivers propelling the market growth. The International Diabetes Federation state that around half a billion people worldwide have diabetes, and the number might rise by 25% in 2030 and 51% in 2045. The growing number of diabetic patients with urination problems is predicted to fuel the market.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2741
Moreover, the rising prevalence of Parkinson’s disease, advanced technologies in urinary incontinence, and the government’s surging initiatives to raise awareness regarding urinary incontinence are some other factors flourishing the market.
Unawareness of urinary incontinence symptoms and post-surgery problems related to infections are few restraints that may hamper the market growth.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below:
Key Findings in the report:
- According to a Urology Care Foundation research, around 33 million people have experienced urinary incontinence, and around a quarter of men and women in the United States suffer from the disorder.
- The hospital sub-segment held a sizable market share of over 29.2% in 2019 and is assumed to expand at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period due to the growing demand for better life quality.
- The home use sub-segment accounted for nearly 19.7% of the market revenue in 2019 and is predicted to grow at the fastest CAGR in the future.
- Based on product type, the Neuromodulation sub-segment occupied about 36.7% of the global market.
- The global market players inventing new techniques to compete for the increasing demand for minimally invasive urinary incontinence devices are expected to enhance the market expansion. For example, the first rechargeable sacral neuromodulation product launched by Axonics got approved by FDA.
- Medtronic won a CE mark for rechargeable sacral neuromodulation technique in January 2020.
- FDA approved Safe Medical Design’s Signal Catheter in 2019. This device consists of a flexible tube that travels through the urethra to remove urine from the bladder. It is predicted to increase the product demand and market growth in the coming years.
- North America led the market with the share of around 42.2% of the global urinary incontinence market in 2019. An extensive hike in the research and development activities is expected to expand the market for urinary incontinence in the North American region.
- The European region held around 29.2% of the total market in 2019 and is predicted to show considerable growth during the projected period, mainly due to the prevalence of conditions resulting in urinary incontinence.
- The Asia Pacific region is also expected to grow at a steady rate due to the growing demand for minimally invasive methods for treating urinary incontinence and government initiatives to increase urinary incontinence awareness.
Key players in the Urinary Incontinence Market:
- Covidien plc (Medtronic)
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- ConvaTec Group Plc
- Ethicon, Inc.
- Caldera Medical Inc.
- Cook Medical
- Prosurg, Inc.
- Cogentix Medical Inc.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Urinary Incontinence Market on the basis of product, type, categories, end-use, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
Electrical stimulation devices
Artificial Urinary Sphincters
Type Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Total Incontinence
Categories Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Home Use
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East & Africa
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2016 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Macro-Economic Indicators
3.1.1. Increasing incidences of diabetes
3.1.2. Growing demand for minimally invasive procedures
3.1.3. Rising number of neurodegenerative disorders
Chapter 4. Global Urinary Incontinence Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Global Urinary Incontinence Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.3. Market Indicators Analysis
4.3.1. Market Drivers Analysis
126.96.36.199. Technological advancements
188.8.131.52. Increase in health care spending
4.3.2. Market Restraints Analysis
184.108.40.206. Growing product recalls
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Browse similar research reports:
Infant Radiant Warmer Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type, By Application, And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Injection Stretch Blow Molding Machines Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Raw Material Type, By Technology, By Application, And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Aberrometer Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Types, By Applications, Forecast 2020 To 2027
Biofeedback Instrument Market Information By Type, By Application, And By Region, Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-urinary-incontinence-market