The increasing funding from various public and private sectors and advancements in imaging technology are significant factors fueling the ultrasound image analysis market’s growth.
Market Size: USD 755.85 million in 2019, Market Growth: CAGR 8.6% Market Trends: Rising prevalence of chronic disorders and advances in ultrasound image analysis software.
The global Ultrasound Image Analysis Software Market is expected to grow from USD .85 million in 2019 to gain a valuation of USD 1,467.72 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 8.6% through the forecast period.
Ultrasound imaging is one of the essential methods used for viewing internal organs and soft tissues. It is a non-invasive, quick technique capable of providing real-time imaging. As compared to other medical imaging methods, ultrasound is cost-effective.
The increasing funding from various public and private sectors and the advancement in imaging technology are the significant factors fueling the ultrasound image analysis market’s growth. The shift from conventional imaging methods to modern, cost-effective ultrasound imaging software and the increasing occurrence of chronic disorders are the drivers for the market.
The growing use of ultrasound imaging for instant diagnosis of chronic disorders, along with improved technologies, such as computer-aided diagnosis, in the regions of Europe and Asia Pacific is predicted to increase the ultrasound image analysis software market demand.
Lack of skilled healthcare expertise for diagnosing and handling data is a key barrier for the ultrasound image analysis software market.
Request free sample of this research report at : https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2214
Key findings in the report:
- Based on the product type, the Doppler imaging sub-segment is expected to observe the second-highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- The 2D ultrasound systems sub-segment held the third-highest share in the product type segment of the ultrasound image analysis software in 2019.
- In 2019, 3D and 4D imaging had the largest market share in the product segment. This growth is due to the growing use of diagnostic imaging and the demand for equipment used in 3D and 4D systems.
- The standalone systems sub-segment is expected to grow at a considerable rate due to various factors, including data sharing, easy access, and medical disabilities monitoring.
- Based on application, the dental sub-segment is foreseen to generate over a quarter million by 2027. It is assumed to register the second-highest CAGR in the ultrasound image analysis software market.
- The cardiology sub-segment makes use of the software in varied cardiology-related applications. The software can spot blockages in arteries precisely.
- North America held the largest share of around 31.4% of the ultrasound image analysis software market by 2019. The government’s supportive initiatives, application of HER, and rapid funds for R&D are key factors responsible for the market’s growth in this region.
- The Asia Pacific region is predicted to retain its highest revenue-generating position during the projection period and grow at a CAGR of 9.2% due to improved medical imaging equipment and compatible software in China and India.
Ultrasound Image Analysis Software Market Size, Share and Analysis, By Type (Integrated Software, Standalone Software), Product (2D ultrasound systems, Doppler imaging), Application (Orthopedic, Dental, Cardiology), Forecasts to 2026, To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ultrasound-image-analysis-software-market
Key Players in the Ultrasound Image Analysis Software market:
- GE Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthineers
- Agfa Healthcare
- MIM Software Inc.
- Esaote SpA
- Merge Healthcare Incorporated
- Synapse system Ltd.
- Spacelab Healthcare Inc.
- OSI Systems
For the purpose of this study, the Ultrasound Image Analysis Software Market has been segmented on the basis of type, product, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Standalone Ultrasound Image Analysis Software
- Integrated Ultrasound Image Analysis Software
Product Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- 2D ultrasound systems
- 3D&4D ultrasound systems
- Doppler imaging
Application Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Nephrology & Urology
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Table Of Content
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Fusion of imaging technologies
3.2. Increased usage of imaging equipment
3.3. Growing public and private sector investments
Chapter 4. Ultrasound Image Analysis Software Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Ultrasound Image Analysis Software Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Ultrasound Image Analysis Software Market Value Chain Analysis, 2016-2026
4.3. Regulatory framework
4.4. Ultrasound Image Analysis Software Market Impact Analysis
4.4.1. Market driver analysis
220.127.116.11. Increasing incidences of chronic diseases
18.104.22.168. Technological advancements
4.4.2. Market restraint analysis
22.214.171.124. Unavailability of skilled professionals
126.96.36.199. Absence of stringent cyber security measures
4.5. Key opportunities prioritized
4.6. Ultrasound Image Analysis Software Pricing Analysis
4.7. Industry analysis – Porter’s
4.8. Ultrasound Image Analysis Software PESTEL Analysis
Browse similar research reports:
Electronic Skin Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product, By Component, By Sensors, By Application, And Region, Segment Forecast To 2027
Clinical Communication and Collaboration Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Offering, By Mode of Deployment, By End-Use, Region And Forecast To 2027
Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Market Size, Share and Growth Analysis By Offering, By Technology, By End-Use, And Region Forecast To 2027
Healthcare Asset Management Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Devices, By Application, By End-User, And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-ultrasound-image-analysis-software-market