According to a new report by Emergen Research, the Global Sports Medicine Market size is expected to reach USD 8.05 Billion by 2027. Sports medicine is taken to prevent injuries and also during sports events for the cure, recovery, and restoration of injuries in athletes. These products improve the physical condition of athletes during injuries and to prevent future progress of injuries.
A major factor driving the growth of the market is the rise in the prevalence of sports injuries. The injuries involve different types of strains and sprains. Spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis, stingers, disc injury, and Scheuermann’s disease are also included. Among other healthcare fields, sports medicine has experienced satisfactory growth, as these therapies can also be provided for other people and not just for athletes. The prolonged rise in sports medicine demand is due to an increase in sports injuries. With an increase in awareness of physical fitness among individuals, the government is also actively taking sports medicine initiatives to increase the participation of athletes worldwide.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/89
However, due to the decreased rate of qualified professionals in sports medicine and inappropriate knowledge and guidelines, there is a restriction on market growth. The occurrence of chronic diseases globally has also been linked to the adoption of a healthy lifestyle. Increasing awareness of these diseases has inspired individuals to engage in different physical activities. The increase in the number of athletes is also responsible for growing career opportunities for sports, which results in the rapid demand for sports injury management services.
Key Highlights From The Report
- Due to the need for products such as braces, physiotherapy equipment, and support needed for reconstruction, the body support, and recovery product segment is expected to grow significantly. Due to the increase in the number of surgeries, the demand for the product is growing.
- The growth in the segment of knee injuries is attributed to the increase in the number of injuries in major sports. In the application segment, that segment held the largest market share.
- The demand for cardiac monitoring and evaluation devices is increasing with an increase in the incidence of cardiac arrest and heart issues. These devices are used for monitoring myocardial infarction, arrhythmia, and monitoring of QT-interval.
- During 2020-2027, the Asia Pacific regional market segment is expected to remain the highest growing segment, at a CAGR of 5.9 percent, due to increased physical fitness initiatives taken by individuals and funding provided by government organisations.
- Key participants include Arthrex, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Breg Inc., Smith & Nephew plc, DJO Global, Inc., Wright Medical Group N.V., Mueller Sports, Inc., Medtronic, Performance Health International Limited, RTI Surgical, KARL STORZ, and Bauerfeind AG, among others.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/89
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the Global Sports Medicine Market on the basis of product, application, body monitoring and evaluation devices, end-use, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Body Reconstruction Products
- Fracture and Ligament Repair Products
- Assays Arthroscopy Devices
- Prosthetic Devices
- Body Support and Recovery Products
- Braces and Supports
- Compression Clothing
- Physiotherapy Equipment
- Thermal Therapy
- Other Therapies
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Laser Therapy
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Foot and Ankle Injuries
- Elbow and Wrist Injuries
- Back and Spine Injuries
- Hip and Groin Injuries
Body Monitoring and Evaluation Devices Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Cardiac monitoring and evaluation devices
- Beverages Respiratory monitoring and evaluation devices
- Hemodynamic monitoring and evaluation devices
- Musculoskeletal monitoring and evaluation devices
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Physiotherapy clinics
- Rehabilitation centers
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/sports-medicine-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Topical Drug Delivery Market By Product Form (Semi-Solid, Solid Formulations, Transdermal Products, and Liquid Formulations), By Route (Dermal, Ophthalmic, Nasal, Others), By End-Use (Hospitals, Home Healthcare, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Burn Center), and By Regions
Medical Smart Textiles Market By Technology (Textile Sensors, Wearable Technology), By Application (Surgery, Bio-Monitoring, Therapy, and Wellness), By End-use (Hospitals and Clinics, Medical Academic and Research Center), and By Region
Operating Room Management Solutions Market By Solution Type (Data management and communication solutions, Operating room supply management solutions, Anesthesia information management solutions, Operating room scheduling solutions, Performance management solutions), By Mode of Deployment (Ob-premises, Cloud-based), By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory surgical centers), and By Region
Patient Registry Software Market By Delivery, By Database, By Registry Type, By Function, By Software Type (Integrated, Standalone), By End-use (Government & Third-Party Administrators, Pharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals, Research Centers, Others), and By Region, Forecast to 2027
Ambulatory EHR Market By Deployment (Cloud-based, On-premises), By Practice Size (Solo Practices, Large Practices, Small-medium-sized Practices), By Application, By End-use (Independent Centers, Hospital-owned Ambulatory Centers, Others), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-sports-medicine-market