The “U.S. healthcare assets management market” size is projected to reach USD 50.00 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 30.9% during the forecast period. Escalating hospital admissions in the US associated with the coronavirus will spawn lucrative opportunities in this market, states Fortune Business Insights™ in its report, The United States has been one of the worst-hit countries by the COVID-19 pandemic, with the country having over 10 million cases and an average 900 deaths daily. Hospital admissions have skyrocketed across the country. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), between 8,600 and 21,000 confirmed coronavirus cases will be reported over the next three weeks in the country. California experienced an astronomical surge in COVID cases in December, with the state administration reporting a staggering shortage of ICU beds. Asset tracking has, therefore, become crucial for healthcare facilities amidst the ever-increasing waves of patients. SwipeSense, for instance, distributed asset-tracking tags to its hospital partners to monitor the movement of ventilators in the premises. As a result of the surging demand for healthcare assets management solutions, this market registered an exceptional CAGR of 44.8% in 2020.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/u-s-healthcare-assets-management-market-104669
Leading Players operating in the U.S. Healthcare Assets Management Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Stanley Healthcare (New Hampshire, U.S)
- AiRISTA Flow, Inc. (Virginia, U.S.)
- CenTrak Inc. (Pennsylvania, U.S.)
- GE Healthcare (Chicago, U.S)
- Sonitor Technologies (Connecticut, U.S.)
- Jadak – A Novanta Company (New York, U.S.)
- Zebra Technologies Corporation (Illinois, U.S)
- IBM (Armonk, U.S.)
Tactical Takeovers by Key Players to Stimulate Competition
Key players in this market are attempting to broaden their footprint by strategically acquiring companies. This strategy is also allowing them to diversify their offerings and add novel technologies and products to their existing portfolios. Furthermore, the on-going COVID-19 pandemic is fueling the creative energies of these companies, pushing them to develop innovative healthcare asset management solutions and accentuate their presence.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/u-s-healthcare-assets-management-market-104669
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1 Regulatory Scenario
4.2 Technological Advancements Pertaining to Healthcare Asset Management Solutions
4.3 Industry Background Pertaining to Healthcare Asset Management Solutions
4.4 Key Industry Trends
4.5 New Product Launch
4.6 Recent Industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
- U.S Healthcare Asset Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
5.2.1 Radiofrequency Identification (RFID)
5.2.2 Real-time Location Systems (RTLS)
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
5.3.1 Staff Management
5.3.2 Equipment Tracking
5.3.3 Patient Tracking
5.3.4 Supply Chain Management
5.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Competitive Analysis
6.1. Key Industry Developments
6.2 Market Share Analysis (2019)
6.3. Competition Dashboard
6.4. Comparative Analysis – Major Players
6.5. Company Profiles (Overview, Products & Services, SWOT Analysis, Recent Developments, Strategies, Financials (Based on Availability))
6.5.1. AiRISTA Flow
6.5.3 CenTrak, Inc
6.5.4. ThingMagic (A Novanta Company)
6.5.6. Stanley Healthcare
6.5.7. IBM Corporation
6.5.8. Midmark Corporation (Versus Technology, Inc.)
6.5.9 Zebra Technologies
6.5.10 GE Healthcare
6.5.11 Midmark Corporation
- Strategic Recommendations
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the U.S. Healthcare Assets Management Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and U.S. Healthcare Assets Management Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the U.S. Healthcare Assets Management Market growth?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245