The latest published report by Polaris Market Research. The global “Proteinase K Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Therapeutic Area (Infectious diseases, Diabetes, Oncology, Cardiology, Nephrology, Autoimmune diseases, Neurology, and Others); By Form (Powder, and Liquid), By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2020 –2027” report covers an exhaustive list of market tables and figures, thus providing in-depth analytical data for segments across different regions.
Market Analysis :
The global proteinase K market size is predicted to reach US$ 107.5 Million by 2027 according to a new study conducted by Polaris Market Research. The market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period (2020-2027). Increasing cases of infectious diseases and chronic disorders, along with a wide range of applications of the enzyme in RNA & DNA extraction are major trends projected to trigger market growth. Increasing investment by public-private organizations for research activities, growing consumer awareness, and rising demand for gene therapy turning out in the favor of overall growth of the market. In addition to this, pharmaceutical and biopharma companies are focusing on developing new biological products using the enzyme, which in turn, fuels the product penetration across the globe. Growing awareness regarding food contamination and rising manufacturing activities to increase product portfolio further complementing the growth of the global market for proteinase k.
Request for a sample copy: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/proteinase-k-market/request-for-sample
Key Trends and Developments in Proteinase K Market
- The infectious diseases segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2019 owing to the sudden spike in viral infections associated with COVID-19. In addition, the increasing demand for proteinase K for treatment of several infections is likely to complement market growth.
- Based on form, the proteinase K powdered segment is projected to constitute almost half of the market by the end of 2027. The segment holds the major market share due to its stability in the powered form and it is easy transport.
- Biotechnology companies segment dominated the market and are expected to maintain the dominant position during the forecast period. Several biotechnology companies are investing in R&D activities to develop novel DNA therapies, which drive the growth of the segment.
- North America accounted for the largest revenue market share in 2019. This can be attributed to sudden spike in COVID-19 infections, presence of key manufacturers in the market, and the government-sponsored population-based studies boosting the consumption of proteinase K.
- Major technological advancements such as 3D printing and big data are making a huge impact on the acceleration of research and manufacturing processes. The proteinase k-based products are widely experimented with and show distinguished support to the regenerative tissue engineering industry.
- The key potential of proteinase K for the early detection of COVID-19 is expected to create lucrative growth avenues for the market. Employment of RT-qPCR has gained huge traction for containing the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
To Get Incredible Discounts on this Premium Report, Click At https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/proteinase-k-market/request-for-discount-pricing
North America is at the forefront of regional market growth and is also a major revenue contributor in the global arena. The growth of the regional market is primarily driven by increasing research and technological advancements such as tissue engineering and 3D printing. The market is predicted to experience robust growth in the Asia Pacific as well. Rising cancer cases globally and increasing polymerase chain reaction (PCR) applications are favoring the regional market growth.
Leading players present in the global proteinase K market include BIORON GmbH, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., New England Biolabs, Merck KGaA, Qiagen N.V., Worthington Biochemical Corporation, Sisco Research Laboratories Pvt. Ltd., Bioline, and Promega Corporation, and Norgen Biotek Corp. Strategic collaborations, acquisitions, and mergers are some of the key strategies adopted by these companies to gain a competitive edge.
- Supply-side: Biotechnology Companies
- Demand Side: Contract Research, Diagnostic Laboratories, Academic Institutes
- Regulatory Side: World Health Organization
Have Questions? Or make an Inquiry before buying this report Speak to Our Industry Expert: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/proteinase-k-market/speak-to-analyst
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Introduction
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Research Methodology
Chapter 4. Proteinase K Market Insights
Chapter 5. Proteinase K Market Assessment by Therapeutic Area
- Infectious diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
Chapter 6. Global Proteinase K Market, by Form
Chapter 7 Proteinase K Market Assessment by Geography
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Austria)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia. South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- MEA (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9. Company Profiles
- Merck KGaA
- BBI Solutions
- Codexis, Inc.
- SBS Genetech Ltd.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Amano Enzyme Inc.
- Advanced Enzymes Technologies Ltd
Find more research reports on Healthcare Industry by Polaris
Gene Therapy Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Vector Type (Viral, Non-viral); By Approach (Gene Augmentation, Oncolytic Viral Therapy, Immunotherapy, Others); By Therapeutic Area; By Route of Administration; By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2021 – 2028
Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Platform (Lateral Flow Assays, Dipsticks, Microfluidics, Molecular Diagnostics, Immunoassays); By End-Use (Clinics, Hospitals, Home, Assisted Living Healthcare Facilities, Laboratory); By Product; By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2021 – 2028
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semi-conductors and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high growth markets, emerging business environments and latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts and consultants, we at Polaris endeavour to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
Polaris Market Research