Polaris Market Research recently updated its existing market research study on The report “Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Platform (Lateral Flow Assays, Dipsticks, Microfluidics, Molecular Diagnostics, Immunoassays); By End-Use (Clinics, Hospitals, Home, Assisted Living Healthcare Facilities, Laboratory); By Product; By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2021 – 2028” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The global Point of Care (PoC) diagnostics market was valued at USD 18.91 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach US$ 24.70 billion by 2028 to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period. ( 2021 – 2028). The global Point of Care (PoC) diagnostics market is driven by continuous technological advancement in the form of miniaturization of devices, growing preference of patients towards home care, and consistent decline in prices due to inflow of innovative market players. Price reduction increases product penetration, owing to higher affordability among consumers.
Request A Sample Report at : https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/point-of-care-poc-diagnostics-market/request-for-sample
The growing prevalence of target diseases such as cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and infectious diseases is expected to drive Point of Care (PoC) diagnostics industry. Cardiovascular diseases are one of the most fatal disorders and are the leading cause of death across the globe. The high presence of unmet medical needs pertaining to this disease and the subsequent rise observe in patient awareness levels in this region is expected to boost the demand for Point of Care (PoC) diagnostics.
- Glucose testing segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020. Regular glucose testing is of paramount importance for diabetic patients. As per the Diabetes Control and Complications Trial, the use of blood glucose monitors leads to lesser disease complications. Point of Care (PoC) glucose monitors assisting in periodic monitoring of blood glucose helps doctors decide suitable treatment patterns.
- Clinics were the largest end-use segment accounting for major market share in 2020. High procedure volumes associated with these establishments is one of the primary reasons attributing to its large share.
- North America was the largest regional market for revenue generation in from Point of Care (PoC) devices in 2020. Growing geriatric population base and the presence of higher medical expenditure levels are some key factors attributing to its largest share.
- The leading players in the point of care (PoC) diagnostic market include Sekisui Diagnostics LLC, Trinity Biotech PLC, International Technidyne Corporation (ITC), Nipro Diagnostics Inc, Becton Dickinson & Company, Danaher Corporation, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Roche Ltd.
The growing prevalence of target diseases such as cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and infectious diseases is expected to drive Point of Care (PoC) diagnostics industry. Cardiovascular diseases are one of the most fatal disorders and are the leading cause of death across the globe. The high presence of unmet medical needs pertaining to this disease and the subsequent rise observe in patient awareness levels in this region is expected to boost the demand for Point of Care (PoC) diagnostics.
List of Key Players of Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics Industry
- Roche Diagnostics
- EKF Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
- Chembio Diagnostic Systems
- Johnson & Johnson
- Abbott Laboratories
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Danaher Corporation
- Quidel Corporation
- Nova Biomedical
- PTS Diagnostics
- Sekisui Diagnostics.
*Note: Additional companies can be included on request
To get Incredible Discounts on this Premium Report, Click At : https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/point-of-care-poc-diagnostics-market/request-for-discount-pricing
Table of Contents
Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics Market Insights
Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics Market Assessment by Product
- Glucose Testing
- Hb1Ac Testing
- Infectious Diseases
- Clostridium Difficile
- Pneumonia or Streptococcus Associated Infections
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- TB and Drug-Resistant TB
- Cardiac Markers
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
- Primary Care Systems
- Decentralized Clinical Chemistry
- Lipid Testing
- Cancer Marker
- Blood Gas/Electrolytes
- Ambulatory Chemistry
- Drug Abuse Testing
Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics Market, by Platform
- Lateral Flow Assays
- Molecular Diagnostics
Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics Market, by End-Use
- Physician Office
- Pharmacy & Retail Clinics
- Non-practice Clinics
- Urgent Care Clinic
- Assisted Living Healthcare Facilities
Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics Market Assessment by Geography
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Austria)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
List of Tables
Table 1 Global Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics Market, By Product, 2016 – 2028 (USD Million)
Table 2 Global Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics Market, By Platform, 2016 – 2028 (USD Million)
Table 3 Global Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics Market, By End-Use, 2016 – 2028 (USD Million)
List of Figures
Figure 1 Market Highlights (2020, Revenue)
Figure 2 Integrated Ecosystem
Figure 3 Research Methodology: Top-Down & Bottom-Up Approach
Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Feel Free To Ask Our Industry Experts At : https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/point-of-care-poc-diagnostics-market/speak-to-analyst
The report can be customized on the basis of regional analysis, segment analysis, industry outlook and competitive analysis. Some of the major focus points which are covered in the report include:
- Industry Trends, opportunity and challenges in the market
- Role of key players across the value chain
- End-User analysis to define the market strategy
- Competitive mapping
- Regional and country level breakdown
These insights are included in the report which would help you to have a realistic overview of the overall market including the competition, investment opportunities, restraints and challenges, regulatory factors which might affect the market growth. Moreover, the report would help to identify the regional market growth opportunities for different segments covered in the report.
Find more research reports on Healthcare Industry by PMR
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semi-conductors and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high growth markets, emerging business environments and latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts and consultants, we at Polaris endeavour to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
Polaris Market Research